Poll

Who thinks the marriage sequence is a dream?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Personally I think its real, but theres a voice in the back of my head saying its a dream. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

It's a dream sequence... 

Yogi marriage is  main sequence of the show...... It can't happen so easily.. There will  more drama, suspense till  very end... 

Moreover we saw gunjan with wedding attire.. If yori get married.. Then why dress her up..?? .. 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think it's for real, they are trying to recreate the YoGun marriage day situations. Prakash was angry and wasn't supporting the alliance, younger generation was all supportive of eloping, the plan failed as Gunjan chose her family, but here Pari chose Yogi, breaking all bonds with her family, creating the sharp contrast.

Yogi was all dressed and ready to take the baraat when Prakash told about the alliance not happening,similarly maybe Gunjan will be all ready  when sharmas will get the the news of alliance not happening as YoRi  got married,Karma.

Shiv will have taste of his own medicine and hopefully realize that it wasn't wrong to think of getting a normal son-in-law for her specially-abled daughter but the way he played with emotions and cracked deal was.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

I think it's for real, they are trying to recreate the YoGun marriage day situations. Prakash was angry and wasn't supporting the alliance, younger generation was all supportive of eloping, the plan failed as Gunjan chose her family, but here Pari chose Yogi, breaking all bonds with her family, creating the sharp contrast.

Yogi was all dressed and ready to take the baraat when Prakash told about the alliance not happening,similarly maybe Gunjan will be all ready  when sharmas will get the the news of alliance not happening as YoRi  got married,Karma.

Shiv will have taste of his own medicine and hopefully realize that it wasn't wrong to think of getting a normal son-in-law for her specially-abled daughter but the way he played with emotions and cracked deal was.

@bold  maybe.... 

But still I am keeping low expectations..can't trust cv.... 

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I think it's a dream sequence.

Don't know why I feel at last moment both YaRi will back out of elopement saying it's not right.. They should marry the right way 

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yori eloping would nullify Sharma family characters, especially Gunjan & the new montage .. I don't see it happening, they wouldn't be bringing in a new montage just for a few episodes.