Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

We need to wait and watch. If it is indeed what they are mentioning! Then, shame on them....

It's disgusting to even tell, he will be Arya's future brother in law or somewhat in that sense. Yuck...

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Well she is 23-24 years in the show so its all fine I guess ðŸ˜†

That's the reason I started disliking tujhse hai raabta internet wala love .... It looks good when both are teenagers....  The leads in alladin naam toh suna hoga looks so good. Even mini and Mickey looked perfect. But this is creepy and quite uncomfortable to watch.

Few episodes before I think day before yesterday they age shamed a woman who works their restaurant and now they casting a man of same age opp mini. Man should be casted opp women not kid. The girl playing mini is kid. A kid should be paired opp kid.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151

We ended up sharing same thing ðŸ¤£

You're on twitter 

Nope, searched PB hastag 

tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Well ashnoor first reaction when mohit casted as mickey was ye bada nai Hai? 

I guess mohit is 26 now means 25 that time .

Well love story  is work in progress and noting new because this is already decided.If you all listened raj bandhans interview she clearly mention.

But main story always remain about sisters.

But thing matters who is casted  for that.

Really even Mickey is so elder to mini but in case of Mickey it's looks good because in terms of looks they look like teenagers.

tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

I loved Srj as krishna in mahabharat. He was so good. And I loved him as vishnu also In DKDM. I would like to see him in a normal role but not like this. And this looks super weird considering he looks 34 and aniruddh was same age and playing minis dad. How would the pairing look on screen unless they hae decided to get another dad figure for mini

And I've followed Srj off screen too. He's a very good humble person who is very image conscious also. Can't believe that he would agree to romance a 15 year old. 

Many actors have done that 

Sehban Asim then shivin narang and many more 

Nowadays then there is trend of music videos in which these actors are paired opp teenagers and people give more importance to money and career .

YoungHeart thumbnail

Sourabh Raaj Jain returns to youth genre | 12 Dec 2019 11:42:08 IST

Mumbai, Dec 12 (IANS) Actor Sourabh Raaj Jain has become a popular name in the mythological genre. The "Remix" actor says he wanted to be a part of a new-age love story and he got the opportunity through "Patiala Babes" show.

"I have experimented with everything from negative and historical to mythology and the most recent was a dance reality show but 'Remix' is one show which is and shall always remain close to my heart," said Sourabh. 

"The connectivity with youth shows is different and the audience is very vocal about their likes, dislikes and love. I wanted to be a part of a new-age love story and with 'Patiala Babes', everything fell into place. The show has a very loyal audience and I am looking forward to now winning over their love with my character Neil. I'll be playing a chef and I am really looking forward to this fresh change," he added. 

The "Mahabharat" actor was last seen with his wife in the dance-based show "Nach Baliye".

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Sourabh Raaj Jain returns to youth genre | 12 Dec 2019 11:42:08 IST

Mumbai, Dec 12 (IANS) Actor Sourabh Raaj Jain has become a popular name in the mythological genre. The "Remix" actor says he wanted to be a part of a new-age love story and he got the opportunity through "Patiala Babes" show.

"I have experimented with everything from negative and historical to mythology and the most recent was a dance reality show but 'Remix' is one show which is and shall always remain close to my heart," said Sourabh. 

"The connectivity with youth shows is different and the audience is very vocal about their likes, dislikes and love. I wanted to be a part of a new-age love story and with 'Patiala Babes', everything fell into place. The show has a very loyal audience and I am looking forward to now winning over their love with my character Neil. I'll be playing a chef and I am really looking forward to this fresh change," he added. 

The "Mahabharat" actor was last seen with his wife in the dance-based show "Nach Baliye".

🤔😵🤢😳

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He is my favourite & I DONT WANT TO WATCH THIS SHOW AGAIN😵

WHY KK why😭😡😵

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

He is my favourite & I DONT WANT TO WATCH THIS SHOW AGAIN😵

WHY KK why😭😡😵

LMAOO ðŸ˜†... this forum will be flooded with his fans now. Chalo S2 ko kuch viewers toh milegi ðŸ˜†

Can’t believe Ashnoor and him are paired opposite each other. It’s just  ðŸ¤¢

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I juts can't believe that I have to watch this show again ðŸ¤¬ðŸ˜­ðŸ¤¡