Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't watch the show either.. read updates now and then... But it's kinda fun to bash the idiotic writers and super Mini (Mini not Ashnoor)😆

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I don't watch the show either.. read updates now and then... But it's kinda fun to bash the idiotic writers and super Mini (Mini not Ashnoor)😆

And this PH has casted someone so old opposite Ashnoor. Mujhe toh laga tha Bobby ko male lead banayenge lol 😂 

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello everyone. After a super long time. I just couldn't stop myself from posting, after this super news. And as per what I know, he is playing the role of their guardian. (that's what I feel) He would not play opposite Ashnoor, but become HS part two!!! Which is exciting....

And, I have been watching season 2 on and off, just to say, it isn't so bad. When I think of Arya, I feel, she definitely needs all that love from Mini...

😊. 😃.   

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

Hello everyone. After a super long time. I just couldn't stop myself from posting, after this super news. And as per what I know, he is playing the role of their guardian. (that's what I feel) He would not play opposite Ashnoor, but become HS part two!!! Which is exciting....

And, I have been watching season 2 on and off, just to say, it isn't so bad. When I think of Arya, I feel, she definitely needs all that love from Mini...

😊. 😃.   

What do you mean role of a guardian? Why and how will he be Mini’s guardian? And why would he be called a lead in that case? 🤔

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

What do you mean role of a guardian? Why and how will he be Mini’s guardian? And why would he be called a lead in that case? 🤔

Just because he is the lead doesn't mean, he is to be paired opposite her! Have they mentioned anywhere in the article, that he would be having a romantic relationship with Mini? Looking at their real age gap, I don't think RS would make it so bad. He is a father to twins, it would be absolutely senseless to pair him 'opposite' her...

And by guardian, I meant exactly what you think. The role, of a guardian to 'Arya' and not Mini. Because Mini will be the mother of Arya from now. 

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

Just because he is the lead doesn't mean, he is to be paired opposite her! Have they mentioned anywhere in the article, that he would be having a romantic relationship with Mini? Looking at their real age gap, I don't think RS would make it so bad. He is a father to twins, it would be absolutely senseless to pair him 'opposite' her...

And by guardian, I meant exactly what you think. The role, of a guardian to 'Arya' and not Mini. Because Mini will be the mother of Arya from now. 

But why will he be Arya’s guardian? In what sense? Why does Arya need a guardian when she already has one? They say he’s gonna be a chef at the restaurant, meaning Mini will hire him. Nowhere they mentioned that he will be a guardian to Arya. Mini is the mother and he is Arya’s guardian? That makes no sense 😆

Well why else will anyone else be a lead if they are not connected to Mini? 🤔 . That’s what HS was too, a male lead because he was romantically involved with Babita.... she is the female lead, he is the male lead. What do you get from that? 

And yes, it’s super weird to cast him opposite Ashnoor.

YoungHeart thumbnail

Sehban Azim is 33, Reem Sheikh is 16 and they are paired opposite each other. These things are common in entertainment/tv industry... but yes, it’s definitely creepy (at least to me 🤔). 

Sehban Azim is 33, Reem Sheikh is 16 and they are paired opposite each other. These things are common in entertainment/tv industry... but yes, it’s definitely creepy (at least to me 🤔). 

It's super creepy for anyone. And that's the reason, I refuse to believe he is opposite her. Though in real she will call him, Sourabh bhaiya, what about the show?

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

It is going to be so weird to see Sourabh romance Ashnoor.. 🤡 coz we know their age diff.. 

Yup seems like he will work at the PB restaurant as a chef. They might even have him stay as a tenant at the haveli 😆. 

Yes.. ML living as tenant in FL place or Opp. to FL place.. ☢️ Most common track in all ITV shows.. 🥱

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Sehban Azim is 33, Reem Sheikh is 16 and they are paired opposite each other. These things are common in entertainment/tv industry... but yes, it’s definitely creepy (at least to me 🤔)

@bold

Same here. 🤢 I feel like 🤮 seeing such romance..