Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Argh 😖 I hate gunjan.. I mean how dare she open and try the gift which Yogi brought for Pari..

Selfishness at its peak.. she is indeed like her father and there is no difference in her and chauhan baap beta..😡

Sach mein Pakya yeh tune kya kiya..

For his friend he shushed and hurt his father. I mean seriously.🥺

Because of his stubbornness he is going to mess with all the relationships and life of his son and his true love Pari..😡 

Joote padenge re Pakya tereko YaRi and dadaji fans ke..😡

I really want YaRi to have a run away marriage.. Pakya is in destruction mode.. 

Iski Mombatti zyaada phadphadayi n sab jalaa kar rakh kar degi..
Or yeh coconut sab ka sar phod kar rahega for sure..😡

To save his opportunist friend’s honor he messed the relationship with his family.

I know Pari wont agree for run away marriage as she does not want to go against the family. As she has utmost respect for Srivastavas and she doesn’t want to break their trust..

Itni acchhi , family ko respect dene wali n Yogi ko pyaar karne wali n uske liye duniya se lad jaane wali ladki tumhe kahaan se milegi Pakya.. Soch coconut soch dimaag coconut jaisa mat banaa..😔

Panauti ke words kaun seriously leta hai re..

Skipping game is on if they show Sharmas mahaan in Pakya’s eyes..🤢

N for 25years of friendship you forgot the 50 years of relationship with your parents and say harsh words to them.. Its so disrespectful.. Not done Pakya..😡

Sorry for my rant..😆

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Ha

baad mein mafi mangi

lekin zuban se ye sab bola to na

Pakya blew me off today with that comment. I mean I can’t imagine him saying who is Dadaji to interfere in his son’s marriage decision. That was something off track for me....jitna usko samjhi hoon. ðŸ’”

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Pakya is actually adding lot of spice to the story😆 

I knew he will be character assasinated and I wasn't wrong. His way of putting his thoughts forward is so wrong that his point goes unnoticed. I am not complaining against what he is saying. In YoRi's relationship, for an outsider, Pari is the dominant one. It would look like she has made an ehsaan marrying Yogi. Pari's mom's words ring for sure. Fear creeps what if Pari leaves Yogi after marrying him. I wish Pakya was more calm explaining this and without the Shiv jaap. 

In reality we have seen many couples- one well educated and settled, one not so much fall in love, get married and then part ways. So with Pari, that theory should come in practically. 

Pakya was definitely rude towards Dadaji but that's how they have been always. Again, time to open Pushpa's story please! 

Gunjan talking to Pari- the actor is so weak in sign language. She takes so much time. 

Shiv-Pakya talk... If not for YoRi and Yogi had been in love with Gunjan, I would have felt so proud of Pakya. But now.. No. 

Bro Gang scene was fun as always. 

true.. Because of shiv jaap it feels like he just want to fulfill his promise to his best friend... 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nope 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

true.. Because of shiv jaap it feels like he just want to fulfill his promise to his best friend... 

Exactly my point. I completely understand his fears. Everybody is seeing YoRi in love. But marriage is a completely different ball game. If Pakya agrees to YoRi, he has to do what Shiv did before. 

If only Pakya had said.. Let us keep Shiv aside for a moment and talk YoRi. That would have made sense. 

allizzwell thumbnail

Pakya is actually adding lot of spice to the story😆 

I knew he will be character assasinated and I wasn't wrong. His way of putting his thoughts forward is so wrong that his point goes unnoticed. I am not complaining against what he is saying. In YoRi's relationship, for an outsider, Pari is the dominant one. It would look like she has made an ehsaan marrying Yogi. Pari's mom's words ring for sure. Fear creeps what if Pari leaves Yogi after marrying him. I wish Pakya was more calm explaining this and without the Shiv jaap. 

In reality we have seen many couples- one well educated and settled, one not so much fall in love, get married and then part ways. So with Pari, that theory should come in practically. 

Pakya was definitely rude towards Dadaji but that's how they have been always. Again, time to open Pushpa's story please! 

Gunjan talking to Pari- the actor is so weak in sign language. She takes so much time. 

Shiv-Pakya talk... If not for YoRi and Yogi had been in love with Gunjan, I would have felt so proud of Pakya. But now.. No. 

Bro Gang scene was fun as always. 

@ bold...

Agree with it Shwets, can understand the complexities of a bond...but then Pakya did trust Shiv again right. That Shiv who trashed him for a better guy without any remorse. How can Pakya not think for a moment that a girl (Pari) has opposed her parents for Yogi. She STOOD for him. Did Gunjan ever do that or will she ever b able to do that? For marriage, the foundation is trust. Yogi trusted Gunjan but Gunjan backtracked due to confusion or in anger towards her dad as she says. But in the process dint she try to ruin her life, Rosh’s life and Yogi’s life? A girl with absolutely no sensibilities is Pakya’s selection for Yogi?  A girl who hasn’t understood herself will understand Yogi? What’s the guarantee Shiv family will not back off again? Pakya was totally illogical and today he ruined all that affection he showed towards Pari. That shows he doesn’t seem to know her at all. 

Edited by allizzwell - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Argh 😖 I hate gunjan.. I mean how dare she open and try the gift which Yogi brought for Pari..

Selfishness at its peak.. she is indeed like her father and there is no difference in her and chauhan baap beta..😡

Because of his stubbornness he is going to mess with all the relationships and life pf his son and his true love Pari..😡 

To save his opportunist friend’s honor he messed the relationship with his family.

I know Pari wont agree for run away marriage as she does not want to go against the family. As she has utmost respect for Srivastavas and she doesn’t want to break their trust..

Itni acchhi , family ko respect dene wali n Yogi ko pyaar karne wali n uske liye duniya se lad jaane wali ladki tumhe kahaan se milegi Pakya.. Soch coconut soch dimaag coconut jaisa mat banaa..😔

N for 25years of friendship you forgot the 50 years of relationship with your parents and say harsh words to them.. Its so disrespectful.. Not done Pakya..😡

Sorry for my rant..😆

@bold  true... 

Moreover why she called pari..?? If you want to know about progess call yogi directly...😡

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

@bold  true... 

Moreover why she called pari..?? If you want to know about progess call yogi directly...😡

Like father like daughter..🤢😡 

First shiv hurts Pakya by calling him and canceling the wedding..

N now this girl is hurting Pari’s emotions by calling her and asking about the progression.. Like she is enjoying giving pain and hurting Pari.. She knew if she would have called Yogi. He would have not picked up her call or cut the call.. 

Madame tantrum is too much.. uff..😡

N her sign language too is ðŸ¤¢ most of the time I don’t understand what she is talking about.

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Exactly my point. I completely understand his fears. Everybody is seeing YoRi in love. But marriage is a completely different ball game. If Pakya agrees to YoRi, he has to do what Shiv did before. 

If only Pakya had said.. Let us keep Shiv aside for a moment and talk YoRi. That would have made sense. 

exactly...  I sure family members would have acknowledge his fears ... 

But now he is alone in this mess....

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Because of his stubbornness he is going to mess with all the relationships and life pf his son and his true love Pari..😡 

Sorry for my rant..😆

Duskoo...Aaj aapke pati ki khair nahi....🤣itna gussa🤣