Pakya tune kya kiya😡

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey IIMians🤗

Synopsis of today’s epi...

Epi  starts with Sharma family😡...Shiv and Seema talking abt Shrivastavas whether they will b agreeing to YoJan the way Pakya accepted. Seema says Gunjan will need some time to move over as mushkil se Usne Rosh se dil laga ya tha😆...( I found this hilarious...sorry) Shiv calls Pakya who says Gunjan is like his daughter and things will go on between them.

Cam moves on to Gunjan who is more desperate to c the gift and unwraps it. Khushi khushi tries it and admires in mirror😒...then recollects YoRi talking in hospital and Yogi coming rushing with gift to hospital. Thinks a moment and dials Pari. Video call..Asks Pari whether Yogi is ok with the progress in bonds. Pari asks what abt u. Gunjan says she was always in love with him.😒 Pari then asks y did she get engaged. She says to hurt her dad. ( what rubbish...she was so excited to dress up for a date with Rosh🤔)...Pari excuses herself and says she can’t talk now. Cries a lot.😒

Dining time. All seated except Pari. Pari not in this area. Someone reminds abt Pari’s absence. Pakya tells Pari ko khana room mei bhej diya jayega. Kusum says cant she sit here and have. Pakya says I don’t want things to go the way her parents spoke rubbish. Dadaji goes against him and all speak their mind in support of YoRi. Kusum speaks against Shiv saying she just remembers Shiv moved onto Rosh as he COULD speak. 👏👍🏼And today Yogi can get a girl who CAN speak.  ( Kusum is love❤️)Pakya says how can they think the way Shiv did, then what’s the difference between them... Dadaji says Pakya can’t just fix Yogi’s marriage on his own, he has his say too. Pakya actually silences him saying he being his dad will decide on yogi’s matter, who is dadaji to decide😳...After all he decided to get Kabir’s mom marry to Kailas..what happened. Dadaji moves away from there saying from now on he will never interfere in their matter. Dadiji follows him. All leave the place...Pakya with no remorse asks Kusum isn’t she leaving. She says she will do the patnidharma...but he needs to remember that she is a mother too. 

Now the scene shifts to the youngsters terrace scene, all gathered including the baraatis SurBab😆. Bab gives an intelligent solution....bhaag jaav and get married. In some time everyone agrees. Pari says badon se Bina pooche...Nisha stops her and says...hello...v know u very well...🤣...Pari then remembers how can she get dressed like a bride and go to hospital. Bab says no prob...in temple there is a changing room...🤣...Finally Vivek thinks a bachelor party needed...and our bride demands a beer party🤣...Nisha reminds her of being a sanskari Bahu now on.Image......Pari says...teek hai, sab milke peete hain🤣....these guys made my day🤗...I felt Pari sooooo cute ❤️

Dada dadi in their room hurt by Pakya’s comments abt Kailas. Kusum enters to pacify them. Pakya too enters and apologises. He says they should have seen Shiv and family r broken. Kusum immediately says it was Shiv who broke the bond and never bothered later. Pakya says YoRi won’t last for long as Panauti too said. Pari is a good girl but she won’t b able to adjust to Yogi who can’t speak nor listen. Kusum gives him a stare at this comment. Then he says for long they can’t carry on this bond, hence he is deciding for YoJan. 

Precap shows our bride and groom come to take ashirwaad from Pakya and he backs off in shock.

Guess it might b Yogi or Pari’s dream sequence... dekhthe hai ...Image

Edited by allizzwell - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks For Detailed Updates 👏👍🏼 

BTW Today Montage Changed😲

IIM Yogi Alone Place 😛 it's Pari/Yogi/Gunjan onscreen 🤢 why 3 Cvs ❓

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Pakya.. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vinnas

really.. Why would cv do that.??? 

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Haina...is it...maine Dhyan nahi di...😲...

allizzwell thumbnail

He he...this looks like Pakya🤣

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Thanks for update

I am skipping episodes from monday 

will watch ViRa, KaSha and YoRi, SurBab scene 

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Thanks for update

I am skipping episodes from monday 

will watch ViRa, KaSha and YoRi, SurBab scene 

Arrey their scenes just pop in...so better watch the full epi😆

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Arrey their scenes just pop in...so better watch the full epi😆

ok

will fast forward Prakash ji nibhaofying pakka vaada😆

allizzwell thumbnail

Okay...so my guess that Kusum will b firm against YoRi dint come true, I am happy😆...but Pakya will b so against it, going by Panauti’s words, I dint expect😒. 

Now I will have to guess fresh after today’s epi. 

Dada Dadi too won’t b much involved in Yogi’s matters after Pakya brushed them off I feel. 💔So...it’s all on ViRa, KaSha , SurBab for YoRi. 

What bad can now happen that Yogi will agree to get married to Gunjan?😔