Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

10smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

I agree with you👍🏼. I don't know why she stopped acting. 

Yesterday's episode was also good 😎.  He was lambasted by all even though he was correct😈. I think Arundhati also has an inkling about her husband and Sanjana's affair😛 she just does not want to accept it  

She probably doesn't want the kids to know. Steady affairs are not hard to catch.

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with you👍🏼. I don't know why she stopped acting. 

Yesterday's episode was also good 😎.  He was lambasted by all even though he was correct😈. I think Arundhati also has an inkling about her husband and Sanjana's affair😛 she just does not want to accept it  

Hopefully ata pace wadhel thodi show chi. Sanjana is also realizing that if a guy can cheat on his wife with you, he can cheat you too.

10smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Hopefully ata pace wadhel thodi show chi. Sanjana is also realizing that if a guy can cheat on his wife with you, he can cheat you too.

Besides the 12 day countdown is really speeding things up, IMO.

Hopefully, prekshakancha pachka nahi honar, ani affair reveal houn tya navryala tyachi jaga dakhavli jaail, by his talented wife.

Ashley_m thumbnail

Originally posted by: 10smriti

Besides the 12 day countdown is really speeding things up, IMO.

Hopefully, prekshakancha pachka nahi honar, ani affair reveal houn tya navryala tyachi jaga dakhavli jaail, by his talented wife.

Well punar-janm mhantayat tari. Also the best revenge is living well. Asach hoil kadachit.

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 10smriti

She probably doesn't want the kids to know. Steady affairs are not hard to catch.

Right you are 👍🏼 but the kids are all grown up. 

I think she had hinted something of this kind a few episodes back to her kids 😵 when she gave them gyan about how they should always stick together 😎

BhetuPunha thumbnail

Yeah, it would be interesting now😎. Things have come to a head. 

How long can Milind Gawali hide his relationship with Sanjana from his family😈. 

It would be interesting to see how his mother will react😆.

Edited by BhetuPunha - 4 years ago
Ashley_m thumbnail

Yeah, it would be interesting now😎. Things have come to a head. 

How long can Milind Gawali hide his relationship with Sanjana from his family😈. 

It would be interesting to see how his mother will react😆.

The problem is that almost all of Aru's supporters can be discredited. Her family is poor, Yash is nikamma, Kedar-Devika had a past etc. Most likely his mother and Isha may support him. Don't know about Abhishek

BhetuPunha thumbnail

The problem is that almost all of Aru's supporters can be discredited. Her family is poor, Yash is nikamma, Kedar-Devika had a past etc. Most likely his mother and Isha may support him. Don't know about Abhishek

I don't think any of her kids will take their fathers philandering lightly, I guess they will support their mother 👍🏼

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

What nonsense this serial is!!!

Lead pair is married since last 25 years. Ata hyanchya mothya mulacha lagna tharlay. Ani aru cha navra cha lafada ahe tya sanjana barobar. Tila pan ek mulga ahe na. Navryala sodun dilay. Kay third class concept ahe ya serial cha.

Sasu zaleli actress tar tya Radhika madhlya kishori ambiye chya vartaan ahe. Ekach shabd. BHAYANKAR....

Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anirudh is the worst, he doesn't have any shame.

This serial is going the MNB way only with grownup children as addition.