Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Bepannaah 2 won't happen as colors ruined everything related to it

As of now they are basking under the success of BB13, so what sells will be shown to the viewers.  They are going repack their old family dramas with new cost effective actors and get return over investment.

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Bepannaah 2 won't happen as colors ruined everything related to it

As of now they are basking under the success of BB13, so what sells will be shown to the viewers.  They are going repack their old family dramas with new cost effective actors and get return over investment.

Hmm...you're right! BB13 extension itself explains the situation. Colors, for some years now, has been a channel with bad content, worse than Star Plus and Zee in my humble opinion. So no surprise that Colors is doing this. Sony content is good for sure. 

How I wish Bepannah had aired on Sony or Zee. Or even Star in an early evening / very late night slot with less TRP pressure. The show undoubtedly had all the potential to do decently well, if not superbly well, on the TRP charts. Music, actors, story, suspense, family drama, romance; it had it all. 

Colors interfered with the story & spoilt the whole thing. Plus time-slot changes just within 3 months, not giving the show time to settle down in one slot. Sigh. The producers should have taken it to some other channel, knowing how bad Colors is. 

But the question is  -  Will Harshad wait till Bepannah 2 to come back onscreen? 😐😒 I hope not. But looking at his attachment with the character Aditya & him being absent for more than a year now, I guess he's waiting for Aditya again or something better (which is very difficult nowadays). 

Seems during the AVTA Award show in London, when a Colors UK person asked a fan to subscribe to Colors YouTube channel, Harshad replied that fans will subscribe if Bepannah 2 comes! 🙈  

So, I'm doubtful whether he's waiting for it to happen...?! But he waited similarly & Meenu Masi was finally shelved.  Wish he came back soon though! 🙅😅

He should have gotten television offers after Bepanaah ended, but he hasn't taken anything up.  He himself has said earlier that he was offered web shows as well, but again the intimate scenes, lack of a proper story, etc., are the problems.  

He should at least give an interview telling fans when he'll be back now!!! And I hope it's asap! 

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Hmm in short the waiting period does not have any end

Web series are out bcos of intimate scenes

Ektas supernatural series are not for him

Films may not do

Shows , producers and channels have their own choice. What he is offered is not exciting enough

His comeback looks bleak. In all respects Harshad needs to change his opinion about web, they are much better than stuff churned on TV

Agree with this totally.  He needs to explore web for sure;  that is the future and the direction in which the industry is moving.  Right from Ekta, to HotStar, to Zee5, to Voot, all key players are now bringing out original web content. 

Just saw Dil Hi Toh Hai season 3 trailer announcement.  Karan Kundra debuted on TV much later than Harshad, but has been doing Balaji shows throughout, right from Kitni Mohabbat Hai.  Why can't HC be back with Balaji & do something for AltBalaji on the web, if not on TV ? 🙈😞

All said & done, Balaji shows are mostly successful even though the content is bad.  Harshad will also have the feeling of exploring a character fully as Balaji shows usually run for a long time, at least for 2 years. 

I remember he was really in great spirits during Tere Liye shoots; and seemed very low after the show suddenly shut down.  

With all due respect, he should have gone ahead with ekta's supernatural show if he was indeed offered the same.  He may have gotten other better opportunities after its ending. 

And it's not like TV shows don't show physical proximity / intimate scenes.  HC himself has performed romance as part of the story in so many of his shows. 

Tbh, he should take up something asap as there are just a few people who've seen him from the start who'll patiently wait for his next show.  Others just move on as unfortunately, out of sight is out of mind in this industry 😕

Now he's even missing in action from social media like earlier times 😑

HCFan321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't think HC is waiting for BP 2 or Aditya . He had mentioned several times in his ivs that Aditya's chapter is over now for him . Also he doesn't prefer second season or remakes , he can't deny directly when media questions him . Channel has ruined the show , so possibilities are very less .  

HC should take up hosting , do music vedios , take part in reality shows etc if he's being so choosy in case of itv . Absence during peak of popularity is not good . 

In case of fans moving on , I m not concerned about that anymore . BP has given him a huge fan following , everyone will come running back once his next show is announced . His fd is still working hard for him and he's trending , getting awards and nominations beating on air actors .

Seeing his pattern he will mostly be back on screen till mid year or after that .