Question about Harshad Chopda's comeback

Posted: 4 years ago

Harshad, in his bizasia interview, says that he doesn't miss being on-air 'cause he's so touched with all the love Aditya Hooda & Bepannaah have been getting even after going off-air. For HC, it seems like the show's still on air, and that it's all going on now! That's so true & really very sweet of him to say while in London!

We totally understand, Harshad, but fans do miss watching you on-screen !!!  We know that whatever you'll take up, you'll do it well enough to make the venture remarkable!  So please come back sooooon  -  in the January award function interview, you said "something good & interesting soon". 😞😞😞 kahaan hai 😭

After DSDD...SB, it was about 2 years till Humsafars and then about 3 years till Bepannah 😞

It was great for him to be part of 2016 The End in between.  Meenu Mausi with Sanaya Irani was also supposed to happen then, but god knows why that was shelved.  Anyone knows anything about why it didn't happen?  Any chance that the show may be revived?

Anyway ITV can only come up to a certain standard, and has its inevitable limitations  (gyaan from many years' ITV experience hahaha).  

Therefore, please come back asap HC !

P. S.  -  Any chance that HC can be Anurag again in Tere Liye season 2?  Because, why not? πŸ˜‚

And is it true that Ekta won't cast him or Aditi Gupta ever again in any show?  But AG was part of Pardes on Star Plus if I remember right.  So can we have Tere Liye season 2, please? πŸ˜…

Anyone with any ideas / thoughts here? 

After DSDSB HC was going through tough phase because of his mother's death , hence he took 2 years break . In his IV when he quit the show , he told he had been working continuously for a long time so now wanted a little relief 

Before BP as you said  his 2 movies , bh extension also Meenu masi delayed his comeback . The show was shelved Because pH was not able to meet some deadline ... I m not sure . Really wanted the show to Happen . HC ND Sanaya are the most Shipped couple on screen right now . Very less chances the show can be revived 

No chances of Tere liye 2 . That Harshiti thing we're empty threats by Ekta so fans stop troubling them 

Originally posted by HCFan321

After DSDSB HC was going through tough phase because of his mother's death , hence he took 2 years break . In his IV when he quit the show , he told he had been working continuously for a long time so now wanted a little relief 

Before BP as you said  his 2 movies , bh extension also Meenu masi delayed his comeback . The show was shelved Because pH was not able to meet some deadline ... I m not sure . Really wanted the show to Happen . HC ND Sanaya are the most Shipped couple on screen right now . Very less chances the show can be revived 

No chances of Tere liye 2 . That Harshiti thing we're empty threats by Ekta so fans stop troubling them 

Yeah I know, and I also read his interview where he said that he needed the time to re-invent himself and focus on his other interests like dancing, martial arts, etc.  Such an all-rounder! 

Yeah the whole fiasco with meenu mausi is rather unfortunate 'cause Harshad & Sanaya seem such a hit pair to so many people!!! 

Oh I see...the production house didn't meet some deadline...Hmm anyway that one is over, now looking forward to what he'll take up next! 

And yeah, regarding Ekta, I should have know that those were empty threats πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hmm in short the waiting period does not have any end

Web series are out bcos of intimate scenes

Ektas supernatural series are not for him

Films may not do

Shows , producers and channels have their own choice. What he is offered is not exciting enough

His comeback looks bleak. In all respects Harshad needs to change his opinion about web, they are much better than stuff churned on TV

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

Hmm in short the waiting period does not have any end

Web series are out bcos of intimate scenes

Ektas supernatural series are not for him

Films may not do

Shows , producers and channels have their own choice. What he is offered is not exciting enough

His comeback looks bleak. In all respects Harshad needs to change his opinion about web, they are much better than stuff churned on TV

Hmm yeah makes sense...

Ekta's supernatural series are a big no-no for him, considering they hardly tell a proper story. And a good, sensible story & plot is what HC emphasizes so much upon. 

But in the ITA awards interview he said  "supernatural show karne milega toh maza aayega shayad, pata nahi".

So maybe he's looking for something where he gets a good enough character to play even if it's supernatural?  Pata nahi..

But the thing with web series is that they're hardly for 10-12 episodes and take so much time for shooting as well.  And i agree they're better in quality than ITV daily shows.  

But a web show will mean just about 10 episodes  -  i'd rather want him to do a daily show which runs for a fixed duration, like 1 year or maybe two? That'll be perfect. He can also explore all aspects of the character in that time unlike what happened with Aditya Hooda. 

But whatever it is, just come back asap!  How I wish Tere Liye Season 2 comes on Star Plus as a finite series!  It was so unfortunate that the show had to end within 1 year.  It was really very good! 

Whatever may be the show I want to seem him doing loads of love making scenes β­οΈ

@salutethearmy Sometimes I feel he has  high expectations for his characters which is not possible on itv right now 

He should change his opinion and take something up in web meanwhile 

I have a feeling he will come back this year 

Edited by HCFan321 - 4 years ago

I highly doubt tere liye2 will happen, it has been so long

Bepannaah 2 could happen 🀞🏼

Hmm...But Ekta Kapoor brought back Kasam (originally aired in 2002) for the 2nd season in 2015 on life ok. And kasauti zindagi ki too was back in 2018, nearly 10 years after it ended. 

I guess a popular show can be revived if the production backs it. And Tere Liye was insanely popular both among the trp audience as well as the younger lot. In fact, the show is still popular in social media today through facebook, insta, twitter, etc. The show has only gained more fans belonging to the younger age group over the years, through the internet. The youtube comments section for Tere Liye (with clips of less than 4 minutes ) is easily among the largest and most happening. That show was EPIC. So was Kis Desh. HC gave such unbeatable performances in these two shows!

In fact, his character Mohan in Dharampatni was actually the soul of the show and brought the much-needed spunk and interest in wanting to watch it. It ran only because of him; but all other aspects were also feel-good and lovely there. Mohan was so realistic. And of course, Saahir and Raghav proved his versatility & mastery of acting skills.  

So, I'd like him to take up unrelated & very different characters like the above, and various kinds of stories even if they're not so upto the mark. Because I'm sure he'll elevate the whole show & make it all worth it. He has the ability to perform so well that the show will finally turn out to be good. 

As someone who's watched HC on-screen since a very long time now, he's a childhood favourite. Therefore, it's my humble opinion that he shouldn't get stuck with one role / one show, with regard to bepannah 2. 

Bepannah season 1 news came out in June 2017 & he had to wait for like 9 months before it went on air in March 2018 finally. Partly because of colors channel's delay but mainly of course because beyhad season 1 got extended by 5 months or so πŸ˜‘ 

I remember in May 2017, he was interviewed after his b'day & he said he'll take up something & will be back in 2017 asap. But finally it happened only in 2018. Being stuck with one thing may lead to a longer absence on-screen. 

Now beyhad season 2 will probably go on till the end of 2020, even though it's supposed to be for 6 months. So why should HC wait even if it gets over in May 2020? πŸ™ˆπŸ˜… He can start with another show this year which can run for like 2 years and then they can resume bepanaah 2 after that...?

Anyway, just my 2 cents which I know is of no use, but still...

At the end of the day, it's ultimately his professional call to make. Hope he comes back with something else before such a long wait for beyhad to end againπŸ˜…

We can all then witness him doing something different & maybe even better if he takes up something different in 2020 asap. 

Originally posted by priya185

I highly doubt tere liye2 will happen, it has been so long

Bepannaah 2 could happen 🀞🏼

Hii! 

Quoting this again as my reply above was supposed to quote your post but weird IF did not πŸ™ˆπŸ˜ƒ