Vikas Gupta over devoleena - Page 2

Poll

Whom do you want to remain in the show ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I actually agree with you as after a long gap of month why would devoleena come back it won’t fit neither fair nor needed than 🤔 she shouldn’t come back than 🤔 

Vikas is good player the more good players the more show will look entertaining n enjoyable 👍🏼

Originally posted by: S2590

I am still in doubt why did he took devo place it's unfair he was best in his Season I like devo too but I think it was better if they could just let her go back pain is serious thing and she could have been contestant to go citing health issue and devoashmi hug was best but it's unfair to other contestants so basically I don't prefer both until there is a twist.

S2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

I actually agree with you as after a long gap of month why would devoleena come back it won’t fit neither fair nor needed than 🤔 she shouldn’t come back than 🤔 

Vikas is good player the more good players the more show will look entertaining n enjoyable 👍🏼

Yeah vikas is awesome player no doubt and i am happy he is there both shukla and paras can see game can be played with mind but i don't want him as proxy of devo and if devo come back she will be evicted within one week because as a viewer i think it's unfair to send mastermind of the season to be proxy of devo as it will not be devo game but vikas game.

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly 🤔

Originally posted by: S2590

Yeah vikas is awesome player no doubt and i am happy he is there both shukla and paras can see game can be played with mind but i don't want him as proxy of devo and if devo come back she will be evicted within one week because as a viewer i think it's unfair to send mastermind of the season to be proxy of devo as it will not be devo game but vikas game.