Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Diyu who said about desperateness and all, Ye Sab kaha se aaya? 

twitter n insta vaishu.... from when mish started her mish nish attack to make abir open up.. this talk is going on that she is being desperate n loosing her self respect n all... i'm so sick of this... they are literally making mish as damsel in distress n abir as villain 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

twitter n insta vaishu.... from when mish started her mish nish attack to make abir open up.. this talk is going on that she is being desperate n loosing her self respect n all... i'm so sick of this... they are literally making mish as damsel in distress n abir as villain 

What the hell 

Ismein kya desperateness 

She's trying to know why his bf broke with her Ismein kya hai 

Abhi Mish kuch nahi karti and nannu se apni dosti continue karti tab bhi ye log Usi ko blame karte 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

What the hell 

Ismein kya desperateness 

She's trying to know why his bf broke with her Ismein kya hai 

Abhi Mish kuch nahi karti and nannu se apni dosti continue karti tab bhi ye log Usi ko blame karte 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

really i dont understand what they want... if she does something they have problem if not then too problem... and same goes to abir... i tell you vaishu not even kuku got so much hate n bashing for what all they did not even meenu... 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

really i dont understand what they want... if she does something they have problem if not then too problem... and same goes to abir... i tell you vaishu not even kuku got so much hate n bashing for what all they did not even meenu... 

Kaun hai Yaar Ye log 🙄🙄🙄🙄

This is ridiculous 

Itni si baat pe Itna hungama 

So according to them what should they do 🙄🙄🙄

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Mishti will need dum of she still doubts his love n need for her

Abhir will be the dumbest if he still thinks mishti had moved on.. Ya right.. Who allows you to wish birthday like this🤣

The hight difference☺️... It'll be the☺️

Even after this if they continue mujhe farak nahi padta thing toh iski supari main nikaungi🤣

Onyourface thumbnail

thank you guruji.... you will surely have something different to say i'm sure legend uru 🤗🤗😆

ohh yes yes thats true Uru... his way of expressing is shayari... true uru... 👍🏼 i hope they bring an alternative now as he wont do shayari until all this is solved.... his precap self talk can help i think... before he had naanu to exress his feeling so we know n understood abir more but now he cant do that too... its like tight spot for abir we need to understand him by action only that is right actually... 👍🏼

exactly Uru... while watching second time i noticed it closely... he just pushed her lightly n walked off didnt look what happened too.. she only staggered back n fell missing her balance.. 

Yes I have something to say ..wait for it 🤣🤣

See that's a challenge for abir fans,  agar true fans ho toh actions se hi uske emotions samajh jaoge😉 If you love someone truly you dont require his words to understand him , you just understand bas 😆

Haa that push was to make her go away not to make her fall 

I hope he starts writing shayaris again ..I miss them 🥺

Onyourface thumbnail

My sweetheart guruji🤗🤗.. Noooooo wonder you are out guruji🤗

U said the most important part.... Abhir does express his pain happiness love passion in shayarii😳...... He does not say big big words.. His just one line sums up everything her feels....

I think once MishBir start getting back.. We may get the shayari back😳...

Right now he does not want to express himself to anyone.... No one..... He's stubborn😡.....

Haa he has become so ziddi na 😔😡 Writing bhi chod diya .😆

Like he has strongly decided , won't Express himself bas 😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Let them burn I tell you guruji😈.. They need it.... Both take each other for granted......

Abhir had told kuhu.. If you dint value yourself no one will....

Similarly.. If they don't value their love their relationship ..no one else will

I'm scared that kuhu may do some kaand.. She's already questioning vatty

That's true,  they take each other for granted that ways which is not a good think 

And nannu 😆 Did you observe he smartly put everything on mishti ...saying mishti se puchh lo kaisa like karta hun 😆 haan naa kuchh nahi bola 🤣  rhoda confusion toh create hoga cool that's for sure 😆

Onyourface thumbnail

ok let me ask a question... if abir was in mishti situation n mish in abir like haldi but after confession... what would you expect from abir to do let her go or run behind her???? and try understanding her n find the reason or believe whatever she said????

dont boys have self respect, if he runs behind her will he be called desperate, if mish keeps pushing him will you say come on abir leave her have some self respect, dont be like a obsessed person... 

i dont understand is fighting for your love wrong... maybe ways are wrong n thinking is messed up but is mish trying to get abir to open up wrong.... 

why didnt anyone say anything when abir ran behind mish always,.. so abir doesnt have any self respect... right 

and abir chose kunal that is wrong but mishti too would've done the same if she was in his position they both are not selfish enough to put kunal through pain n start their happily ever after... yes abir needs to say the truth n did wrong with mish but wont he repent when things get on track n truth is revealed we cant expect him to repent now as he is not in mood to get back with mish and she proving to him she has moved on will only push him away more...

i dont know what everyone wants from mishbir.. yes they could've taken a mature way to handle this but whats done is done we can just hope for this to get better... 

rant over

PS: sorry dears after going through sns on abir being abusive for pushing mish, mish loosing self respect i coulnt hold back... sorry 

I know from where all these things are coming from diya 😆 I cant go there for more than 5 mins  my head starts spinning 😆 such impulsive reactions with no head and tail , heights is people asking shaheer to leave the show 🤣

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I know from where all these things are coming from diya 😆 I cant go there for more than 5 mins  my head starts spinning 😆 such impulsive reactions with no head and tail , heights is people asking shaheer to leave the show 🤣

True...my head spins whenever I go to twitter..so much bashing of Abir ...im tired of it and yesterday everything present in twitter swallowed me up literally🤣🤣