Beyhad Pyaar v/s beyhad nafrat

Poll

Which Maya do you like the most

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Angelsonali1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I know it's too early to decide it. Her character is not divulged totally. But I still like the new Maya .Not only shrewd sharp and super calculative but also tuff both mentally and physically .Tell me yours favorite

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Maya 2 as of now. Lets see how it progresses. 

Peaceful_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Voted for season 2 obviously as I feel it'll have beyhadh nafrat from Maya's side and beyhadh pyaar from Rudra's side. 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Actually it's not too early. Right from Episode 1 I liked Maya 2.0 more than Maya. Simply coz here Maya has a strong backstory for her to be this way. They never really showed why Maya was obsessive and possessive in Season 1, a lot of her thought processes weren't conveyed much except for the childhood. 

But here there's a pretty strong past for her hatred and vengeance. Also, here she's come with a purpose. And she's steering the story. Last time, she was merely reacting to things around her. 

I'd say, Maya 1 was the naive version of the Maya we see now. Like in a way. 😆

MayaNation20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Maya 1.0 has a special place in my heart. Like idc I know Maya 1.0 was a total nutjob, both Mayas are miles apart to be honest. Other than the colours they wear lmao. 

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaNation20

Maya 1.0 has a special place in my heart. Like idc I know Maya 1.0 was a total nutjob, both Mayas are miles apart to be honest. Other than the colours they wear lmao. 

I think Maya 1.0 was a child who never grew up and wanted a toy by hook or crook. And Maya 2.0 Is a person who dealt with an and understands what  assault is and intends to get her justice by hook or crook

Maya 1.0 never knew love because her parents never loved her. Maya 2.0 knows what love is because she was loved by her parents immensely.

Maya 1.0 does not know diff between control and Manipulation . Maya 2.0 definitely knows what control and Manipulation Arjun she would not give him any out at all its just Arjun can only love her. She is not Manupulating Rudra and Rishis she is giving them various out but they are not taking it

Edited by janaki17789 - 4 years ago
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I love both till now. Let me see more of this Maya then I can judge.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janaki17789

I think Maya 1.0 was a child who never grew up and wanted a toy by hook or crook. And Maya 2.0 Is a person who dealt with an and understands what  assault is and intends to get her justice by hook or crook

Maya 1.0 never knew love because her parents never loved her. Maya 2.0 knows what love is because she was loved by her parents immensely.

Maya 1.0 does not know diff between control and Manipulation . Maya 2.0 definitely knows what control and Manipulation Arjun she would not give him any out at all its just Arjun can only love her. She is not Manupulating Rudra and Rishis she is giving them various out but they are not taking it

Perfect. 👏 Your first line of Maya 1 being a child, was epic. She was lost in an alien world of emotions. Maya 2.0 wants the entire world to lose it, like she herself said. 

mehbeer1 thumbnail
I will go with both, I loved her beyhadh pyar in S1 and I like her in this season as well, regardless Jennifer is my all time fav, so she nails it anyways