ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Read the spoilers .

Vedika ‘s antics are not done yet it seems. 

Hardly we got some respite through Kaira’s reunion but again the news..Vedika’s deal.

Rajan Ji just can’t get rid of this Vedika ..That is  why here she went here she will return.

But really she is getting on my nerves. Can’t tolerate her tantrums again.

Everything looks gloomy with Vedika in the show. Torture to begin..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J.s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

When I saw this news which says the deal is related to Naira’s health and vedika’s organ transplant.. it went off my head.. how many life threatening disease can u get in one life?? And all in one family 🙄 can’t writers think something creative.. that old ghisi piti story..I have stopped watching this serial now..( even in parts on Instagram) can’t take it anymore..

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Instead of bringing Vedika back,they should have concentrated on Kairav upbringing,Kaira family life..Repeating the same old illness track is nonsensical. ..Writers stopped using their brains.

Sur89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: J.s

When I saw this news which says the deal is related to Naira’s health and vedika’s organ transplant.. it went off my head.. how many life threatening disease can u get in one life?? And all in one family 🙄 can’t writers think something creative.. that old ghisi piti story..I have stopped watching this serial now..( even in parts on Instagram) can’t take it anymore..

I am also sailing in the same boat, the deal promo completely spoiled today’s episode for me and I dint even watch the clips . Even if the deal isn’t regarding illness, then also there is no reason to stretch the Vedika track anymore. Nothing and No deal can justify this drag . Fans have showed already trillion times what expectations they had and have from this show, then also makers have turned deaf and blind towards the quality of the show . They are doing every bizarre thing to maintain the quantity of episodes and at the same time spoiling the show for every loyal fan. Well they succeeded with me, i am sure there are still many . Not at all interested in watching the big fat Kaira shadi again when I know the negativity will be carried on side by side . They could have just went ahead with a simple court or temple wedding , then focused on the Kaira family.

Akshara Naitik , Naksh were handled in much better way. Even after Naira’s arrival everything was well balanced and they looked like a well bonded family. Kaira looks like a weak, damaged, destroyed and broken family now, anyone can break them anytime so easily. Sometimes people sometimes circumstances. 

Edited by Sur89 - 4 years ago
Kaira4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Frankly ---- twitter seems to be willing to accept ANY KAIRA SCENE!!

For me--- the clips are good enough. I am totally uninterested in the FAMILY or VEDIKA!! I am not going to bother either --- for me CHIPKALI = SKIP !

aasmanviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aasmanviewer

Hang in there guys

https://twitter.com/StephanieAmell1/status/1204084539938738177?s=20

The only rumours I can think of is Shivin not being a part of the show post-leap, them not being on good terms anymore (which Mohsin refuted himself) and Kaira being separated forever. 

Which of the rumours would have been dispelled? Not that the actors themselves know the future storyline, that too months in advance 🙈😂. 

aasmanviewer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

The only rumours I can think of is Shivin not being a part of the show post-leap, them not being on good terms anymore (which Mohsin refuted himself) and Kaira being separated forever. 

Which of the rumours would have been dispelled? Not that the actors themselves know the future storyline, that too months in advance 🙈😂. 

According to this interview, the show takes 6 months leap. Kartik is divorced from Vedika, and Kaira’s engagement takes place. So far so good 😀

https://twitter.com/BizAsia/status/1204115092469665793?s=20

Edited by aasmanviewer - 4 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aasmanviewer

According to this interview, the show takes 6 months leap. Kartik is divorced from Vedika, and Kaira’s engagement takes place. So far so good 😀

https://twitter.com/BizAsia/status/1204115092469665793?s=20

Initially when the leap was announced it was said to be a 20 year leap focused on the next generation so this has me confused.

aasmanviewer thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

Initially when the leap was announced it was said to be a 20 year leap focused on the next generation so this has me confused.

This is in addition to 20 year leap..I am assuming. For now it means that Kartik and Vedika’s divorce has gone through. Kaira are proceeding for another wedding.

Edited by aasmanviewer - 4 years ago