Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am absolutely loving this season. I was correct in giving this season in a chance. ArMi bond is so adorable. Arya ki nautanki of hating Mini is so cute. She has now become so attached to her. She wanting Mini to comb her hair or drop her school via the Scooty. Her copying of Mini while Mini was doing  exercise and Mini playing alone. Arya Mini watching horror Movie together their nok jhoks their care their undefined Love is so adorable. For me Veerbalika and Chutanki are my favourite bond. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Really its a boring. Nothing new here but it was bad enough having Mini who knows it all, and now we have Arya  not yet 5 years who knows it all as well, which child talks like that is beyond me.

Now a repeat if PB, with Poor Mini who looked after Babita and gave up her Studies, well sort of and now she will give up her dream job for Arya, and later will lash out at her for ruining her life and Career, like she did with Babita. Opps I forgot that's the reason why Arya has been bought in to justify the poor Mini who gives up everything for others etc.

Again running the Restaurant with the Midas touch that Great Mini has is crazy, all this for poor Mini.

Lol all this to make Mini the lead is crazy 

Boring 

Edited by guddi01 - 4 years ago
Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

Yeah they are so cute

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Cute and lovely Armi nok jok just love it its like fresh air ðŸ˜³ pure and simple sisters bonding 

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

Day by day, sisters' bond is increasing. Today was emotional. Mini is being connected with Arya more now and Arya is also considering Mini her sister, her main family. Arya being alone in School and crying when Mini came, that scene is so emotional. And Mini, she is realising that Arya has no one now after Hanita's demise just like her. They both need each other. 

I am just loving season 2. 

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The emotional seen plus the song in back ground 

Me agar sitaro se chura ke lau😢

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cheesedumplings

Day by day, sisters' bond is increasing. Today was emotional. Mini is being connected with Arya more now and Arya is also considering Mini her sister, her main family. Arya being alone in School and crying when Mini came, that scene is so emotional. And Mini, she is realising that Arya has no one now after Hanita's demise just like her. They both need each other. 

I am just loving season 2. 

+ Infinity. I almost cried watching the school scene. It was actually not that big a deal, shit happens. Sometimes parents do get delayed. But until then they hadn't really showed the impact of the parents' death very deeply on Arya. But it's hit her hard. And it came out at that point. And she felt no one wanted her, everyone's forgotten her and they are all oblivious to her. Especially when she saw all other kids going home with their parents. It would have been a consolation and solace if her sister had come immediately, she was pretty confident when she told the other girl's Mom that. But when she got late, it just all came out. I LOVED it.