How to Bring TRP’s up?

LostDelirious thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys i don’t want this show to come to an abrupt end, yogi and Pari’s love story has just begun, I really thought this show would go on for years like other shows do, we have to raise its TRP’s. I will try Promoting it on social media like twitter and Instagram, If you guys could do the same that would be great and perhaps I can try getting in touch with the director of the show, producers. This show is way better option to watch instead of that classless Bigg boss seriously !! And these 2 characters they are just so perfect, finally on TV get to see characters that I’ve always desired to see can’t see the show coming to an end this fast. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Definitely dear. There are lots of Fanclubs on IG & Twotter singe YaRi track started and TRP steady at 0.7 but last 2 weeks 0.6. So hopefully it will get steady at 0.7 ans reach soon 0.8 but people told me Sony has only 1  repeat timing for IIM unfair...

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rishani77

Definitely dear. There are lots of Fanclubs on IG & Twotter singe YaRi track started and TRP steady at 0.7 but last 2 weeks 0.6. So hopefully it will get steady at 0.7 ans reach soon 0.8 but people told me Sony has only 1  repeat timing for IIM unfair...

Sony usually doesn't give repeats to most of its shows. Its not Star/Zee/Colors to keep repeating the same episodes. Mostly Sony keeps on repeating Crime Patrol episodes through out the day, earlier it was mix of CID & Crime Patrol.

SamW92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Marriage of Yogi and Pari.