Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

At ITA our fav show KZK2 got the award for the best visuals /best sets ..

The credits go to the set directors 

The 19th ITA Awards were held in Indore for first time

So yeah Congrats folks ..๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

This means they gave award to the set designers ..those who decorate the BB n SN .. ,, 

I never noticed they were so HATKE !! 

.. but nothing  caught my eye ????....Iโ€™ll pay attention henceforth

Image    ..   Image

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations but I need to use my lens to see the set creativity 

Edited by manzilmukul - 4 years ago
Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

This means they gave award to the set designers ..noose who decorate the BB n SN .. ,, 

I never noticed they were so HATKE !! 

.. but nothing  caught my eye ????....Iโ€™ll pay attention henceforth

They have done so much hatke in the show ki set mein kya HATKE kia wo koi notice nhi kr paya shayad.

BB mein kuch corners hai jaha ache shots ate hai.. like room.mein jo study table ke preeche photo wall hai.. huge chandelier in the hall looks good.. 

SN.. pata nahi jabse maine dekha show wo ek sad jagah hi banj hui hain aur zyadatar sab BB mein hi hota hai..

Even Bajaj mansion had some nice interior, that set wasn't used much but Rishabh-Prerna ke pre-shaadi scenes were nice, with that armchair n all.. 

I don't watch other shows so can't even compare.

But its a good.thing that set makers are awarded for their hardwork behind the scenes

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

They have done so much hatke in the show ki set mein kya HATKE kia wo koi notice nhi kr paya shayad.

BB mein kuch corners hai jaha ache shots ate hai.. like room.mein jo study table ke preeche photo wall hai.. huge chandelier in the hall looks good.. 

SN.. pata nahi jabse maine dekha show wo ek sad jagah hi banj hui hain aur zyadatar sab BB mein hi hota hai..

Even Bajaj mansion had some nice interior, that set wasn't used much but Rishabh-Prerna ke pre-shaadi scenes were nice, with that armchair n all.. 

I don't watch other shows so can't even compare.

But its a good.thing that set makers are awarded for their hardwork behind the scenes

Yaar you are right .. the story the characters are so distracting.... but may be they considered the jail scenes n  the hospital scenes too because thatโ€™s where half the time the actors are seen !! 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Yaar you are right .. the story the characters are so distracting.... but may be they considered the jail scenes n  the hospital scenes too because thatโ€™s where half the time the actors are seen !! 

ohhh yeaah.. how did I forget police station,  jail, court and hospital .. they form the buniyad of the show.. ye na hote to show nam ki imarat kaise tikti ab tak.. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

ohhh yeaah.. how did I forget police station,  jail, court and hospital .. they form the buniyad of the show.. ye na hote to show nam ki imarat kaise tikti ab tak.. 

Yaar May be they gave the award for all those various Mata ke Mandir .. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜•

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Yaar May be they gave the award for all those various Mata ke Mandir .. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜•

Ye bhi sahi hai.. fir parties and function decorations bhi.hai.. ganapati puja ka decoration bhaut sahi tha jaha idols  rakhe the.. sab white flowers.. durga puja mein to itna pagal banaya CVs ne sabka ki pata nahi kisi ne decor dekha bhi ya nahi..

Sutapasima thumbnail

Ye bhi sahi hai.. fir parties and function decorations bhi.hai.. ganapati puja ka decoration bhaut sahi tha jaha idols  rakhe the.. sab white flowers.. durga puja mein to itna pagal banaya CVs ne sabka ki pata nahi kisi ne decor dekha bhi ya nahi..

You are right yaar

All the BB functions had great decorations during the various endless poojas n havans  they keep having ... wahi hoga ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Sunn_shine thumbnail

You are right yaar

All the BB functions had great decorations during the various endless poojas n havans  they keep having ... wahi hoga ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Borrowing Mr. Mehra's words- "Aisa ho sakta hai"

PS.. They do have nicd decors for several events..