khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

thanks for the pm

terrific update 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

nice...intense moments especially the dori tying scene and prerna's confusion and bottled up emotions...

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

rishab seems to be mesmerized by prerna's hot choli look.but he controlled himself .dori scene was very romantic. shocking that prerna asked him to do it again n losing his control rishab made love to her in the changing room.perfect song.now they are going to London.cool.waiting for the London track

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

nice update.  the first time was an accident but not this...i guess they have feelings for each other but don't realise that.  i kinda feel sorry for Anurag & Komo though.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good update Vatika. A good flow in the narration.πŸ‘

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 3 

Romance with a Guilt 

Both Prena and Rishabh were guilty

after the first time yet again they both decide 

to make love 

and then feel guilty for what they did 

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful I really loved this one yaaarrrrr

πŸ’™πŸ’™β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Bajaj and Komo loves each other Wowwww πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ–€β€οΈβ€οΈ and about that Mohini she is just disgusting oh god seriously πŸ˜πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜πŸ˜

But I’m happy that Rishabh and Prerna spend night together πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ§‘ and Prerna is pregnant πŸ€°πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ–€β€οΈ Wowwww so quick ha naughty people πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ 

AmirAryan thumbnail

My comment for part 2

I just love ❀️ both PreRish and Komo and Bajaj tooo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ–€β€οΈ

The way Rishabh called Komo β€œsweetheart β€œ ufffff my Bacha πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ–€β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

And Rishabh like always caring man πŸ‘¨πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ–€πŸ–€β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

And that Anurag yuck 🀒 I don’t even want to talk about him 😐😐 god he is so irritating πŸ˜ πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Let’s see what will happen in next part πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

AmirAryan thumbnail

Oh my god oh my god awesome πŸ‘ yaarrrr 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ Romantic and funny part I really enjoyed this part 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ§‘🧑

Rishabh think Prerna has beautiful eyes πŸ‘€πŸ–€πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Wonderful story let’s see how will Anu and Komo react after knowing the truth πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

I don’t care about anu πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ but I feel bad for Komo poor girl πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ˜” Rishabh needs to tell her that he slept with Prerna πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜ŸπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Rishab: Prerna, please don't overreact. We live in the 21st century, ok. Not a big deal. Even you were ready to give your virginity to that dog Raj. πŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ shit funny Rishabh β€œ  That dog Raj β€œ πŸ€£

AmirAryan thumbnail

Brilliant oh god don’t tell me they had sex in changing room πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ but this time Prerna said she want more πŸ˜›πŸ˜› god I’m blushing ☺️ ☺️☺️☺️😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜ 

Now I don’t need to blame Rishabh a lot πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€© both did mistakes 🀨🀨 but I liked πŸ˜›πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ–€β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜