Will the current sentiment of rape in India....

Posted: 4 years ago

.....help Mardaani 2 at the box offce? People love to act woke by watching a movie.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Don't know about wokepanti but this is the second film after the sky is pink I felt like watching in theatre.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What is woke in mardaani 2?

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

What is woke in mardaani 2?

Movie about rape.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I hope it doesn't....no one should be allowed to mint money by using the sentiment of rape in their movies.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

That isn't woke.

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

I am hating how Rani is promoting the movie using "Nirbhaya and current rape case" ... the way she was promoting it on BB was cringeworthy and I felt utterly disgusted! 

Promotions make it look worse with their sleek top to bottom designer appearance while referencing such media laden cases! It could be just me but not a fan!

As for the movie itself, it depends. If it fetches good reviews, will give it a shot!

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

I am hating how Rani is promoting the movie using "Nirbhaya and current rape case" ... the way she was promoting it on BB was cringeworthy and I felt utterly disgusted! 

Promotions make it look worse with their sleek top to bottom designer appearance while referencing such media laden cases! It could be just me but not a fan!

As for the movie itself, it depends. If it fetches good reviews, will give it a shot!

Totally agree....that was cringe worthy how casually she used the rape case.👎🏼