Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

She is all over 🔥

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

This is feeling a lot like how Kiara became a thing after Lust Stories. Really hoping this hype bring Tripti more work and recognition. I need her to save Bollywood from the plastic nepo betiyan

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

This is feeling a lot like how Kiara became a thing after Lust Stories. Really hoping this hype bring Tripti more work and recognition. I need her to save Bollywood from the plastic nepo betiyan

If you are expecting to see her in female lead or non flowerpot roles, I am afraid its not happening. 

But if you are looking to see her in flowerpot roles then the good news is that she secured herself the lead role in Vanga’s next with Prabhas titled ‘spirit’

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She hasnt posted a new insta pic since April. She should be flooding that right now smiley36

Edited by Maroonporsche - 5 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

she already proved her acting mettle with Qala and Bulbul. I haven't seen poster boys, but she was fine in Laila Majnu. Now she needs some big movies . go gal!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

But if you are looking to see her in flowerpot roles then the good news is that she secured herself the lead role in Vanga’s next with Prabhas titled ‘spirit’

Anyone but Prabhas 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

If you are expecting to see her in female lead or non flowerpot roles, I am afraid its not happening. 

Why is it not happening?smiley5

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

She hasnt posted a new insta pic since April. She should be flooding that right now smiley36

That one is pinned

She is posting new pics if you see her normal pictures which aren't pinned

BTW..crazy inc of followers ..

700k -3 days ago

1.8M -2days ago

2.2M currently

she is all over..she is gorg and has solid screen presence..funny thing..when she came on screen in animal..i initially thought that is a foreign actress..then when she spoke hindi i was stunned then when she had more scenes, i realized that she is gorgeous and can also act so well..only after i reached back home i realized, that was tripti..and i was like OMG..now i realize all the craze around her..she is all that..she made an impact in 10 min..so she definitely has all what it takes to be an A lister