~Congratulations Guddan Parivaar For Winning ZRA 2019~- Note on Pg2

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello forumwassis🤗

This post is an appreciation post for The Best, Hardworking & Dedicated Team🥳Congratulations Guddan Team for winning all the awards in ZRA 2019⭐️👏WELL DESERVED⭐️👏Keep shining👍🏼🤗

Yeahhhh The awards Our Guddan Parivaar got in ZRA2019 are:smiley40smiley41

BEST FEMALEsmiley10smiley32,BEST SAAS smiley10smiley32

BEST BHABHI smiley10smiley32

AWARD FOR DADI smiley10smiley32

BEST SHOW smiley10smiley32

YEAHHHHH MERE SHOW KO BEST SHOW KA AWARD MILA, THIS IS PURE ABSOLUTE BLISSsmiley19smiley41YES YES YESsmiley41smiley41

Image result for dancing gif"

I AM A SUPER PROUD FAN TODAYsmiley16CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF US TOOsmiley31

Guddan Team, So so happy for you all, Keep rocking😎👏Please shower your Pyaar & Appreciations for this BEST TEAM bcz THEY DESERVE THIS👍🏼👏

Love😳

Saranya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Well deserved Guddan team 👏👏

Didn't expect them to win big in the award show

But they truly deserve it ❤️

Best saas- because youngest aur hot saas aur aise saas sabko chaye 😉

Best female- Kanika is so awesome so best female award milna baanta hai ❤️

Best show- zee ka best show definately hai in these one year so that is also well deserved.

I also read Dadi, Durga Bahu and Laxmi Bahu got awards too, Dadi is best and sweetest one so she does deserve it too ❤️ and Durga Bahu and Laxmi Bahu has been left hand and right hand of Guddan and supported her so they also deserve it ❤️

Best jodi aur best male nahi mila koyi baath nahi inshallah next time milega, I think the team got appreciation and what they deserved, best show milna koyi aasan baath nahi, usually that's the hardest to bag didnt expect they will win this but for me it is the best show of zee too ❤️

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

congrats to d entire team of guddan....thy do deserve it....guddan is indeed a very unique concept....so ys m happy for d team...

Kanika is well deserved as best actress......she hs cme a long way....

Nishant tooo is deservng.....bt its ok....v all knw hw award shws are.....so for me he is d winnr all d way... 

Truly me too didnt expect much awards.....happy thy received it

Best show

Best actress

Best Bhabis ( i would hav been mre thn happy if thy wuld hav recd best Bahus honestly)

Best Saas

Best Bujurg...

Congo to entire team once again 👏👏👏

jmoyee200 thumbnail

Congrats to The entire team of Guddan...🤗. 

Sad for Nishant...😭

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤗Tfs

Winners 👏🏻👏🏻

Nishant deserves an award wonder why he didn’t get one but it’s ok 

Durga , Laxmi and saru deserves an award too 

Kannu too but best saas really ridiculous but happy she got for other category 👏🏻👏🏻( actress and best show)

best show ya it was last year but not anymore hope cv’s realize it to give the best 

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

Well deserved Guddan team 👏👏

Didn't expect them to win big in the award show

But they truly deserve it ❤️

Best saas- because youngest aur hot saas aur aise saas sabko chaye 😉

Best female- Kanika is so awesome so best female award milna baanta hai ❤️

Best show- zee ka best show definately hai in these one year so that is also well deserved.

I also read Dadi, Durga Bahu and Laxmi Bahu got awards too, Dadi is best and sweetest one so she does deserve it too ❤️ and Durga Bahu and Laxmi Bahu has been left hand and right hand of Guddan and supported her so they also deserve it ❤️

Best jodi aur best male nahi mila koyi baath nahi inshallah next time milega, I think the team got appreciation and what they deserved, best show milna koyi aasan baath nahi, usually that's the hardest to bag didnt expect they will win this but for me it is the best show of zee too ❤️

Best jodi why they didn’t get we all know that don’t we 😂😂

Because there was nothing great about couple because more than akshan it was antara saga how can they get best jodi award when story revolves on antara and aalisha and villains of the show 🤣🤣

But kannu deserves best actress and 3 bahu’s too great actress indeed 

Nish deserves an award he was good through out .. even worst script his acting was top notch 

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago
RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

🤗Tfs

Winners 👏🏻👏🏻

Nishant deserves an award wonder why he didn’t get one but it’s ok 

Durga , Laxmi and saru deserves an award too 

Kannu too but best saas really ridiculous but happy she got for other category 👏🏻👏🏻( actress and best show)

best show ya it was last year but not anymore hope cv’s realize it to give the best 

i knw yaar nishant deserves big time.....seriously its wierd....

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

i knw yaar nishant deserves big time.....seriously its wierd....

Truly he deserves ya 

Even in worst script his acting was top notch we hated aj we felt sad and we adored aj he really deserved it 

Aj has layers it’s not a easy role to play 

RISH1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Truly he deserves ya 

Even in worst script his acting was top notch we hated aj we felt sad and we adored aj he really deserved it 

Aj has layers it’s not a easy role to play 

exactly my point.....he hs played d role flawlessly....he ws only d deservng....

bt its all abt bhagyas nd ekta u c...still thr fans r crbing 🤦

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OUR SHOW GOT THE BEST DHARAVAHIK AWARD WHICH DIRECTLY APPRECIATES EVERY SINGLE PERSON BEHIND THIS BEAUTFUL SHOW👏👏SO THIS AWARD IS FOR WHOLE TEAM THAT INCLUDES NISHANT's PERFORMANCE TOO⭐️👏Q ki "GUDDAN TUMSE NA HO PAAYEGA" show belongs to every single person related to the show👍🏼

So Kindly appreciate the honour our stars received for their hardworks rather than cribbing about award q na diaAnd one more thing please keep the other shows' names out of this thread👍🏼

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE👍🏼

OUR TEAM IS THE BEST & WILL ALWAYS REMAIN THE BEST⭐️👏