Her Fear Is Her Weapon!

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Her Fear Is Her Weapon!

There was a conflict between the culture and the crime! Buying the love and selling it for a fairer price !!! Rudra says the love which he has to buy is not love at all!! But Maya opines that she will be able to buy life and can sell it for a profit! 

Like a gentle wind blowing and swaying the grass, she always walks with grace but what about that eerie smile on her face??!

Maya continues writing her book and writes 'memories are weird, sometimes they give smiles and sometimes tears,' but her fear is her weapon now and with it, she will write such a story about Rishi and Rudra that world will remember it for long!!

He picked up the phone to call her! She was already there, grabbed the phone from him and dropped it in the water! Disconnected his worldly contacts to keep him under her control, ordered him to submit himself totally to her! A floral creeper asked the tall tree to yield to its might, the tree was perplexed, allowed the creeper to win over it for the time being!! A conflict of interest, no one knows who will yield to whom?! 

A fishy affair here and a costly gift there! Maya the damsel pretended as if she was in distress in front of that damn dreamer earlier, he was running behind that mirage to drown himself in that sweet love!!! Rishi is completely drowned now, not earlier when he was literally drowned by the same damsel for a purpose!

Rudra in his desperate moment transformed himself as a fish vendor to weave stories to sell his pride!! A fish played an important role in this economy, the worth of pride and its salable price!! Very interesting. 

While narrating about love, Rudra tried to mesmerize the world with his words, but his intention is to win a heart! But that heart appeared in front of him as a vendor of fish, he was nervous, she is not like a fish in his basket!! But she felt like she netted the needed fish for her self??!! Here expectation clashed with the desire, splashed the dirt on him!! 

She wanted to doom his future, he wanted to save his damsel, even ready to jump from the heights to catch her from a big fall! 

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail

Madz you are.......... I am speechless

This depth of emotions just bursting out ufff

You are on fire with words yaar 

Kya likhti hoo yaar

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Madz you are.......... I am speechless

This depth of emotions just bursting out ufff

You are on fire with words yaar 

Kya likhti hoo yaar

Your good words humbled me Alex.๐Ÿค— Thank you.

Armu4eva thumbnail

I love your posts. Every word is so meaningful and depicts beautifully the events in the episode. Rudra-Maya, the push-pull is absolutely enthralling. 

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Your good words humbled me Alex.๐Ÿค— Thank you.

You are so great 

How could I not๐Ÿค—

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

A fishy affair here and a costly gift there! - Your words is like poetry.

You write stories too?

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

U should be author by now ..damm what a analysis .. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ fidha for your writing..๐Ÿค—

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I love your posts. Every word is so meaningful and depicts beautifully the events in the episode. Rudra-Maya, the push-pull is absolutely enthralling. 

Thank you very much for this nice expression. ๐Ÿค—This is the story of a woman of substance, so naturally, the thoughts will flow like a flowing river! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

You are so great 

How could I not๐Ÿค—

Please... please Alex! Allow me to stand on the ground, don't make me sit on the cloud nine with your fond words!๐Ÿค—

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

A fishy affair here and a costly gift there! - Your words is like poetry.

You write stories too?

Creativity is so delicate a flower that praise tends to make it bloom,๐Ÿค— while discouragement often nips it in the bud! Any of us will put out more and better ideas if our efforts are appreciated! Thankful to you for your appreciation.โค๏ธYes, writing is my passion.๐Ÿ˜Š