Just thinking about themselves πŸ˜‘

Whole family are like puppets and are full of selfishness πŸ˜‘🀒

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rishani77

Whole family are like puppets and are full of selfishness πŸ˜‘🀒

true. .. . 

Just thinking about there happiness. . Doesn't care if you destroying someone else happiness.. . 

I just waiting for wedding drama to end...   I am having headache just Seeing Gunjan bridal look

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I'll try to break down all of your choices Swathi.. as I seem to have too much free time today πŸ˜›

English (Pari's mom, Sharmas)

I don't care broken English of anyone .. let them be rich or not.. I have seen lots of fake families doing that in my life.. especially in temples.

I've seen it no.of times in temples, churches, gurudwaras.. Family talks in their mother tongue.. as soon as they see someone dressed like an villager or a li'l lower middle class or poorer people .. they start showing off in broken english - that they're educated & from a decent income family, especially parents - if they've any small kids around.

What they fail to realize is.. even in villages now people are getting decent quality English medium education - they speak better English than these show-offs.

Coconut being extra good

That sounds true to his nature.. so not at all irritated by it.. I'm only disappointed in the precap - they way he says casually he fixed Yogi's marriage. Felt as if like.. apne dil ka bhoj aate hi nikal di

Khushi's absence

It felt odd..especially during the Yogi's confession episode. Kushi never let Pari keep her belongings in Kushi's cupboard but Yogi was throwing Pari's stuff around from the cupboard. Having Kushi around might have added that extra masala feeling.. imagine.. Pari comes blushing to Kushi's room.. they have cute banter.

Chauhan's Cunningnes

That was the fun part, no way I'm getting irritated by it. But I didn't like how the beta portrayed his scenes (acting wise) after showing him as black character & not grey character.

Gunjan in general

May be better if we talked about Simran, as we're not sure whether the character was like a poker face with limited actions or it was below-par acting. I was okay with Gunjan character in the start even though I liked Pari from the very 1st episode.

Answer... simple the left over one Sharma's Selfishness

If Seema & Gunjan were really ashamed of what Shiv did after the breakup, they would have contacted Srivatsav's on phone at the least & apologized for Shiv's behavior & asked for their forgiveness or at least visited Coconut when he was in hospital. Not just Shiv, Gunjan, Seema & beta but the extended family were as selfish as they go.

Edited by serious - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Sharmas are the most irritating right now.

But I would like to add one more thing here

The current plot that is going on so its gonna be the most irritating one from the next week..🀒

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Right now it’s the whole show 

They are fuking with audiences emotions

I wish gunjan and her family move away and leave forever 

actually yogi and pari need to move away and carve their own identity and niche 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: serious

I'll try to break down all of your choices Swathi.. as I seem to have too much free time today πŸ˜›

English (Pari's mom, Sharmas)

I don't care broken English of anyone .. let them be rich or not.. I have seen lots of fake families doing that in my life.. especially in temples.

I've seen it no.of times in temples, churches, gurudwaras.. Family talks in their mother tongue.. as soon as they see someone dressed like an villager or a li'l lower middle class or poorer people .. they start showing off in broken english - that they're educated & from a decent income family, especially parents - if they've any small kids around.

What they fail to realize is.. even in villages now people are getting decent quality English medium education - they speak better English than these show-offs.

I don't mind the broken English, it's the sudden burst into English which is irritating and sometimes hilarious. Pari's Mom is a show off- so that's okay. Shiv and Seema? I agree we talk in English as well in between, but theirs is a different level. Sometimes they repeat what they said in hindi in english. 

Coconut being extra good

That sounds true to his nature.. so not at all irritated by it.. I'm only disappointed in the precap - they way he says casually he fixed Yogi's marriage. Felt as if like.. apne dil ka bhoj aate hi nikal di

What he did is definitely a burden. Probably he has second thoughts himself. That's why he wasn't seen happy in the precap. He is definitely being extra good to Shiv after what he did. I mean Prakash was hurt to an extent where he kept remembering the betrayal, unable to forget. But I guess, that the deep friendship he feels for Shiv, the bond they had shared years before. 

Khushi's absence

It felt odd..especially during the Yogi's confession episode. Kushi never let Pari keep her belongings in Kushi's cupboard but Yogi was throwing Pari's stuff around from the cupboard. Having Kushi around might have added that extra masala feeling.. imagine.. Pari comes blushing to Kushi's room.. they have cute banter.

Khushi would be said that she was on a college trip for sure. πŸ˜‚ Khushi probably is going to make the difference telling Pakya about PaRi perhaps. Let's see.

Chauhan's Cunningnes

That was the fun part, no way I'm getting irritated by it. But I didn't like how the beta portrayed his scenes (acting wise) after showing him as black character & not grey character.

Haha! Absolutely right. Sharmas deserved CHauhan.

Gunjan in general

May be better if we talked about Simran, as we're not sure whether the character was like a poker face with limited actions or it was below-par acting. I was okay with Gunjan character in the start even though I liked Pari from the very 1st episode.

Never liked Pari in the beginning. Found her overacting and the character irritating too. But that's just the first 2-3 weeks may be. She improved immensely once she started at the Srivastavs. May be the senior actors helped out. I liked SImran in the initial episodes. But she lacks finnesse in sign language in intense scnees.

Answer... simple the left over one Sharma's Selfishness

If Seema & Gunjan were really ashamed of what Shiv did after the breakup, they would have contacted Srivatsav's on phone at the least & apologized for Shiv's behavior & asked for their forgiveness or at least visited Coconut when he was in hospital. Not just Shiv, Gunjan, Seema & beta but the extended family were as selfish as they go.

Other replies in blue above.

So self centered the Sharmas. Even now, Shiv is concerned about Gunjan but not a thought to Yogi whose life he destroyed? And Coconut Pakya is worried about Gunjan and how sad she is. Seema knew all along that Chauhans were shady but she played along and now she is blaming Shiv entirely?Why not stand up and fight? No offence, but their coughing matches make me laugh. No sympathy at all.