Appreciate Shefali Bagga and Arti Singh

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Both Shefali Bagga and Arti Singh clearly said that all the four ladies ( Shefali J, Mahira, Rashami and Shehnaaz) are at fault instead of taking sides. Shefali knows very well how the public reacted when Paras made comments about Asim Riaz's clothes and financial status but Arti had no idea about the public reaction. 

Although, Arti did take a palti and questioned Rashami's injury but atleast she and Shefali did slam all the ladies. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Arti Question is ... how she is moving hand ... god her finger is fractured not the whole hand... it was plaster with supoo of another finger... so she case use rest of hand.. for moving

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

D only 2 ladies yesterday who rather dan picking sides clearly said dat all 4 were wrong in taking it way too far...Aarti said it only when asked but kudos to Bagga for proactively taking d matter in her own hands n not mincing her words be it wid Sana n Maheera first n later wid Shefali n Rashmi but unfortunately chaaro ke kaano mein ju tak nahi rengi n dey further revealed deir vile n disgusting selves 🤢🤢🤢

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

D only 2 ladies yesterday who rather dan picking sides clearly said dat all 4 were wrong in taking it way too far...Aarti said it only when asked but kudos to Bagga for proactively taking d matter in her own hands n not mincing her words be it wid Sana n Maheera first n later wid Shefali n Rashmi but unfortunately chaaro ke kaano mein ju tak nahi rengi n dey further revealed deir vile n disgusting selves 🤢🤢🤢

Completely agree with you. They all crossed the lines and should apologize. 

sreefan thumbnail

Arti's involvement depends on Shukla. So dont find anything to appreciate about her in this matter when Shukla was staying out of it.

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreefan

Arti's involvement depends on Shukla. So dont find anything to appreciate about her in this matter when Shukla was staying out of it.

I see her irrespective of that. She atleast said the truth and I think she needs to be appreciated for that. 

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Agreed! 👍🏼

More credit to Shefali Bagga though. 

sreefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doremon_Selfie

I see her irrespective of that. She atleast said the truth and I think she needs to be appreciated for that. 

If she had shut up instead of coming up with her vishesh tippani of how someone with broken finger cant move entire hand just because she is lying there with Shukla and latest Shuklis, she can be taken seriously. At that time even before she knew about the fracture she  doesnt seem to have any issue with Shehnaz and Mahira and was subtly supporting them by listening quietly to their rants. 

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreefan

If she had shut up instead of coming up with her vishesh tippani of how someone with broken finger cant move entire hand just because she is lying there with Shukla and latest Shuklis, she can be taken seriously. At that time even before she knew about the fracture she  doesnt seem to have any issue with Shehnaz and Mahira and was subtly supporting them by listening quietly to their rants. 

My point is that the 'Waaris' actress did the right thing at the right time, that's it. I didn't like her comment about Rashami where she questioned her injury. 

sreefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doremon_Selfie

My point is that the 'Waaris' actress did the right thing at the right time, that's it. I didn't like her comment about Rashami where she questioned her injury. 

Never watched Waaris film/serial so no idea what you are referring to.