Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Thank you so much dear for the WU.🤗

I was thinking to skip the episode today after watching the Precap..

But seriously how YaRi’s relationship is developing is so good. Pari has filled the void in Yogi’s life. She has understood his silence . Even his emotions which he has never shown to his own family and best friends. True she is the one for Yogi in true sense. Little things do matter to make the relationship lasting longer.

Totally agree with your words that Pari has given four dimensions to Yogi’s life by giving her LOVE , restoring his TRUST , being his VOICE and promise to be with him for LIFE.. ❤️♥️ I just love Pari..

We definitely don’t need a date for YaRi but the little talks and their Ishaaron Ishaaron mein baatein will make both of them understand everything about each other. They both don’t need words to communicate they do understand each other’s every emotions. Its like dil ki baatein samajhne ke liye shabdon ki zaroorat nahi hoti..❤️

Thank god KaSha issue got solved.. as we all speculated that truth will be out n Pakya would be red in anger as expected and family will tackle it. N scold kabir about not sharing it at first.😁 

Seen the Precap so tomorrow would be some more YaRi moments.

N then bang bang ( imagine with saaho bgm 🤣) Pakya ka pakka promise to shiv may be tomorrow or Monday n 

Next week Panauti ( new name for Pari’s mom from now on) will land 🤢

Then we gonna get rama rama kya hai yeh drama..

P.s no offense to anyone I just wrote Panauti in funny way..😆

YaRi is in a perfect stage. All we need is for them to get married. If its rushed then so be it, it does seem the drama will end with YaRi wedding or Yogi going after Pari. 

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

I liked how Yogi gave coffee and all to Sharma family but still maintained distance 👍🏼

YoRi as always cute

Pace is good

KaSha issue got solved quickly 👏

Gunjan - no words😆

Pari ki mom - no sun na nahi chahti matlab kuch bhi

That was a sweet gesture, shows his character.😎

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

That was a sweet gesture, shows his character.😎

Yup Yogi and all Srivastava family is having such a great character. Their morals are so high. 

The main difference between them and Sharmas is Srivastavas don’t have a big ego like shiv. They have big hearts which definitely Sharmas don’t have.
They have forgiving nature which Sharmas don’t have.

Srivastavas are love ❤️ 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Yup Yogi and all Srivastava family is having such a great character. Their morals are so high. 

The main difference between them and Sharmas is Srivastavas don’t have a big ego like shiv. They have big hearts which definitely Sharmas don’t have.
They have forgiving nature which Sharmas don’t have.

Srivastavas are love ❤️ 

Coffee kya... Yogi ke papa ne maafi dene waale hai 😆 

Great character and attitude. I liked how Pakya was in red mode but Kusum was in calm. Dadi was the moderator type. Everyone has a role in the house and a much needed role. Dadaji gives gyaan. Vivek-Rani does initial crisis management. Pakya is the feared which is also needed. So yes. Great scene depicting. 

Sharmas are in competition as to who talks abrupt English badly. Even Gautam is so bad. Because of this the entire family looks fake. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Coffee kya... Yogi ke papa ne maafi dene waale hai 😆 

Great character and attitude. I liked how Pakya was in red mode but Kusum was in calm. Dadi was the moderator type. Everyone has a role in the house and a much needed role. Dadaji gives gyaan. Vivek-Rani does initial crisis management. Pakya is the feared which is also needed. So yes. Great scene depicting. 

Sharmas are in competition as to who talks abrupt English badly. Even Gautam is so bad. Because of this the entire family looks fake. 

😆😆 Yogi ke papa sach mein maafi dene wale hai..😆

I would rather say

Pakya apne dost ko taklif (toklif as per dadaji😆) mein naa dekh sakeya..

N usko yojan ki shaadi ka promise kar ke aa gaya..

True .. totally agree with you..In  Srivastava family everyone has a much needed role in the household.

N they won our hearts by their flawless performances.

True Sharmas do look fake. I was not at all fond of them since the start. For their English accent’ doctor please check on a patient.. ‘ looks fake.

I know next week is going to be full on drama.. I will watch YaRi and Srivastava family scenes n then skip extra drama. 

Panauti bhi toh aane wali hai..😆🤣 

Lets see how PaKu react after they get to know about YaRi..

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail

😆😆 Yogi ke papa sach mein maafi dene wale hai..😆

I would rather say

Pakya apne dost ko taklif (toklif as per dadaji😆) mein naa dekh sakeya..

N usko yojan ki shaadi ka promise kar ke aa gaya..

True .. totally agree with you..In  Srivastava family everyone has a much needed role in the household.

N they won our hearts by their flawless performances.

True Sharmas do look fake. I was not at all fond of them since the start. For their English accent’ doctor please check on a patient.. ‘ looks fake.

I know next week is going to be full on drama.. I will watch YaRi and Srivastava family scenes n then skip extra drama. 

Panauti bhi toh aane wali hai..😆🤣 

Lets see how PaKu react after they get to know about YaRi..

I doubt PaKu will know of YoRi. Let's see

Also, who brings the patient directly to ICU? Or ask the family to go to ICU. No Emergency area in the hospital? And family tells heart attack and Pari says- Oh, go to ICU? Arey check toh karo 😆 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I doubt PaKu will know of YoRi. Let's see

Also, who brings the patient directly to ICU? Or ask the family to go to ICU. No Emergency area in the hospital? And family tells heart attack and Pari says- Oh, go to ICU? Arey check toh karo 😆 

PaKu ka toh pata nahi.. but Panauti aa kar sab ko bata degi naah.. let’s see what happens..

@ bold 😆😆

Seriously sometimes they need to show some sensible things..

Sharmas living in GK n unko yehi Pari ka near chawri bazaar wala hospital hi milta hai kya?? Admit hone ke liye??😆😆

Shwets1502 thumbnail

PaKu ka toh pata nahi.. but Panauti aa kar sab ko bata degi naah.. let’s see what happens..

@ bold 😆😆

Seriously sometimes they need to show some sensible things..

Sharmas living in GK n unko yehi Pari ka near chawri bazaar wala hospital hi milta hai kya?? Admit hone ke liye??😆😆

I think Panauti will accuse in such a way that Kusum will take a drastic step of saying YoRi will never interact? Something like that? 

Seriously. For everything, same City Hospital? 

Also, no one knows about Chauhan yet. So I do feel Chauhan  will come to the hospital and create tamasha and hence Pakya makes pakka promise to save Shiv's respect. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I think Panauti will accuse in such a way that Kusum will take a drastic step of saying YoRi will never interact? Something like that? 

Seriously. For everything, same City Hospital? 

Also, no one knows about Chauhan yet. So I do feel Chauhan  will come to the hospital and create tamasha and hence Pakya makes pakka promise to save Shiv's respect. 

@ bold ditto. I was thinking the same.

Ya same hospital like there’s no other in the whole Delhi..😂

Do you really think that chauhans will come to hospital after this showdown??

Ya for drama’s sake they can make them visit. N to keep Pakya in a fix they can make this happen..

Shwets1502 thumbnail

@ bold ditto. I was thinking the same.

Ya same hospital like there’s no other in the whole Delhi..😂

Do you really think that chauhans will come to hospital after this showdown??

Ya for drama’s sake they can make them visit. N to keep Pakya in a fix they can make this happen..

I think he will. Pakya will see directly what happened instead of Sharmas telling him.