~~Tune Diye Kaise Yeh Gham~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yesterday's epi wholly belong to NISHANT SINGH MALKANI🥳👏, THE PERFORMER OF THE DAY  ⭐️👏

- As a friend,he was feeling terrible for not being acha dost who trust his friend and their dosti🥺His friend Vikki made him feel so with his planned mind game🤔

- As a father,he was feeling so shattered in knowing the truth that their beti had once again took advantage of their care and affection towards her🥺For the first time,he was regretting as his experience won over Guddan's instinctsHis heart wanted Guddan's instincts to win over his experience so that as a father he can win👍🏼The way Jindal Saab was expressing his regret held so much pain😭🥺 As a parent,he was feeling so so scared for the first time for their daughter's life w/o them safeguarding her from all her mistakes😒He was struggling to even word out the same to Guddan🥺

- As a doting father,he wanted to shower the love his heart have for their beti with a hope may be this gesture will atleast bring some change in her as he don't want to lose a tiny chance even if it is there👍🏼

- All the kashmakash Jindal Saab's dil was going through at that moment were so well conveyed by u Nish⭐️👏⭐️👏 Well Done😎🥳

- When u get such a Wonderful Parallel, Your dil will be super happy na?🥳

Then - He felt helpless and was deeply hurt watching their parivaar giving pain to his wife👍🏼He kept that tear drop from her eyes in his hands and by closing the fist to protect that precious tear from falling while consoling herIt felt like a Promise to himself to protect his wife Guddan from further breaking⭐️

Now - She felt helpless and was deeply hurt watching their beti giving pain to Jindal Saab and thereby breaking him from inside👍🏼She held the tear drop from his eyes in her hands while trying to console him & thereby promising herself to protect her Jindal Saab's heart from further breaking⭐️

Our show is excellent in showering Parallels 🥳

Some shots which I loved😳

- Though this shot is heart breaking, I just loved that blank look & that tear filled eyes of Jindal SaabIt conveys the intensity of pain his heart is having at that moment👏

- Just loved how she held his tears in her hands & that height difference is adding more beauty in this shot

- I loved how she held his hands which was making daliya for their betiIt felt like she is adding her share of Pyaar in the food just like him😳

- I just loved this shot where Jindal Saab is listening to her words & the way he replied "I believe you" has my dil❤️

- Appreciate that hand chemistry❤️

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail

Note : 

Mereko bilkul acha nahi laga ki Guddan ke kangan Alisha ne le lia bhale hi Vikki Uncle se darkar isne yeh kadam utaya still I didn't like that😳I WANT THAT KANGAN TO BE BACK TO MRS.GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL as early as possible q ki I AM BHERY BHERY POSSESSIVE ABOUT MY AKSHAN & AKSHAN SE RELATED STUFFSTHAT AJ KI NAAM WALI KANGAN IS SO DEAR TO ME JUST LIKE AKSHAN❤️CV's I WANT THAT KANGAN TO BE BACK TO IT's RIGHT OWNERIntezaar rahega

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Note : 

Mereko bilkul acha nahi laga ki Guddan ke kangan Alisha ne le lia bhale hi Vikki Uncle se darkar isne yeh kadam utaya still I didn't like that😳I WANT THAT KANGAN TO BE BACK TO MRS.GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL as early as possible q ki I AM BHERY BHERY POSSESSIVE ABOUT MY AKSHAN & AKSHAN SE RELATED STUFFSTHAT AJ KI NAAM WALI KANGAN IS SO DEAR TO ME JUST LIKE AKSHAN❤️CV's I WANT THAT KANGAN TO BE BACK TO IT's RIGHT OWNERIntezaar rahega

Hum apse 100% sehmaati rakhte hai ! smiley14

And humare saat Jindal saab bhi apke saat hai smiley14👍🏼

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Hum apse 100% sehmaati rakhte hai ! 

And humare saat Jindal saab bhi apke saat hai 👍🏼

I wanted to do whistles when Jindal Saab was trying to take His Guddan's Haq ka Kangan from Alisha🥳Yeahhhh Jindal Saab bhi possessive hai Hamari tarah🤗Dil le lo Jindal Saab❤️

And I loved how he was roaring at Alisha for that tappad asking how dare she to do so to HIS GUDDAN🥳That "Meri Guddan ko" sounded so dammm possessive☺️Hayeee

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Note : 

Hame v bikul acchi nhi laga. Vo Kangan sirf aur GAJ ka hai i wish hame alisha ko kangan lautate wakt ek accha scene aur dekhne ko mil. U can call me lalchi for this bt cant help it 😆

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Cvs ne hame ek aur khubsurat parallel scene tohfe mein diya hai iske liye CVS ko tahe dill se shukriya🤗hame poori umeed hai age v aise khubsurat scene dekhne ka mauka mile hame

Aur is khubsurat scene pr post banane ke liye apka v sukriya apke post ke to ham fan hai❤️