Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

No as far as i remember, he was ejected because he was constantly provoking Dolly to next level by following her then Dolly pushed him. Hence both were evicted (BB announced so later IMO). 

chalo some1 please cnfrm this

šŸ˜†

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Asim is a boxing trainer ..one punch of asim n shukla is gone 

Asim very well controls his temper unlike shukla  

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You should watch BB4. Sameer was evicted for provoking Dolly.. & Dolly was evicted for physical violence. 

So if BB evicts Shukla, they have to evict Asim as well. 

Think you got your reply from @Phenomanel_One šŸ˜Š

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: OMGITSME

Think you got your reply from @Phenomanel_One šŸ˜Š

He isn't sure himself, but i'm. So you go & watch BB4 to be sure yourself. šŸ˜†

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well. Complain if you guys think itā€™s worth it. 

But as far as Iā€™m concerned if Asim isnā€™t making an issue of it- then hands are tied na. BB should take some action, but they never have till a contestant has complained. 

Also today Asim didnā€™t instigate Sid at all, those pushes came without any instigation at all today. Not that any kind of instigation ever justifies violence but point is till Asim doesnā€™t complain- it all becomes null and void and woh Kuch bhi ho Shukla ki complain nahi karega- ego ho, soft corner ho, jo bhi ho. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mukulsinghrawat

You start first...I will follow u..

I guess we should send ASSim outside BB for better check upšŸ‘šŸ¼

I donā€™t see any potential for debate here - since we appear to differ even on the very basics, but Iā€™m curious - what do you consider Asimā€™s ā€œinstigationā€ today, that justifies Shuklaā€™s violence? 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

thora bhut jitna mjhe yaad tha ma ne bataya baki tmare ilawa koi aur cnfrm karde tmare story toh i will blv then šŸ˜†

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine333

Asim should have taken off his mic. And told BB that he wouldnā€™t wear it till shukla is evicted. He needed to make a scene and stand his ground which he failed to do.

Asim is too naive and thats why shukla gets away with physical abuse (repeatedly)

You're absolutely right that Asim is not behaving in a way that is appropriate here, but I'm seeing this narrative alot on Twitter. This is victim blaming to the max. Asim may not have complained alot, but its still a reality show with a million cameras around the house. EVERYBODY saw what happened. Shukla has broken the rules, completely unprovoked, and laughed about it for at least 20 minutes straight afterwards. 

At a certain point, the blame needs to shift from Asim and go to the makers who are enabling a deeply sick man who is not able to control his violent instincts, even when the stakes are so high (his entire career/image at risk infront of the world). I don't blame Asim one bit here, there is absolutely no grounds for instigation loophole (which is a bullshit loophole anyway). Its ENTIRELY the show's fault. 

msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peachy

I often see a message scrolling at the bottom of our screens mentioning if you have to complaint regarding the content played in the program "you can complaint to IBF India"

https://www.ibfindia.com/complaint-form

From what I understood this season  " Bigg Boss 13" makers are encouraging Violence on TV and favoring the contestant despite of many violent acts he is still in the show and he keeps repeating it. If Bigg Boss 13 makers do not care about it " I believe the number of complaints we raise against the show itself encouraging repeated violence acts " it is high time it should be reported before this Violent Maniac ends up killing or breaking someone inside the show.

One push and a fall is enough for a permanent Brain Damage which is a serious issue. Spend 5 minutes of your time and report as much as you could.

Watch any local news and confirm what is violent. *BLINDERS*

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He didnā€™t mention that heā€™s not sure so please keep your assumptions to yourself. 

Edit: 

Also Asim didnā€™t instigate today, Sid pushed him without instigation. So Asim wouldnā€™t get evicted. 

Edited by OMGITSME - 4 years ago