Will Azaan believe he is the real father of Shayra's child?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So Azaan become papa.He reached the place where Adil hides Shayr because he thinks Adil kidnaap his mom Razia.So if he will hear the pregnancy news so tell me he will believe Adil or not??

From what I can tell you... He already had Shayra... Now he wants Noor... So he won't believe that it is his baby.... He is an impulsive loser.... 

i dont think he will beileve as shayra already presented herself bad before azaan but i really wish Azaan to believe his shayra... watching them in pain is so heartbreaking 

Edited by sunshhine - 4 years ago

Originally posted by niasharman

So Azaan become papa.He reached the place where Adil hides Shayr because he thinks Adil kidnaap his mom Razia.So if he will hear the pregnancy news so tell me he will believe Adil or not??

Na I dont think so. Im sure he wants to make his 'own' baby with Noor when he learns about Shayras pregnancy ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜µ

TRP 0.6 hai ..... Agar abhi bhi azaan -shayra sath mai nahi aye to 0.4 jayegi.

Agar show ko bachana hai to shayra-azaan ko sath dikhana padega 1 week mai otherwise no chance ki aise show ko koi audience dekhegi.

0.6 TRP bhi bahot zyada hai aisi ghatiya storyline ke liye🤢

Noor sirf writer ka first love hai, audience ko unki noorie pasand hoti to TRP 0.6 nai hoti😆

Waiting for show to shut down as soon as possible and want to see arijit/diana in better show with better writers/directors/production team. 

Yeh 0.6 TRP wala show sirf unki noorie ka career bana sakta hai or kisi ka nai😆