I want Mohona to die Tommys death

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

I want her to get a kuthe ki maut.  This track is really upsetting.  

I've finally caught up with the show.  Now I'm stuck with episode a day in such a difficult track...

Why has no one killed Mohona yet?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mo is the face of the show. So they can't kill her off until the last episode.

Monalisa nails her part and Mo as a villain is very enjoyable. However, she crossed the limit by killing Divya for the first time and now with her killing Pari, there's no looking back.

Although I can understand her pain and from where she is coming, it still shows there wasn't any real progress in her character because if she had truly become positive, she wouldn't have hurt a child.

So right now even Piya has every right to kill her. 

Yesh, even I want her to die a painful death.

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think it's time to change face of the show.  Initially Ruby carried the show in the beginning it was better and smelly ek ayaan kept popping up and boring me out.  No fair of Antara she's good.  But Mona character is just too much and people thought Viraj Dobriyal was bad..

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agree. TBH, this is why I don't like the idea of specifying one plot because then there's no real chance of growth.

I mean, we started with a Dayan, then Ekayan came after her Jalpari, Shalaka every track showed development in PiyAnsh as how they learned to tackle the situation. Then there was PY and Bhasmika then Upayan and Dev. All of them added flavor.

But by focussing too much on Mo, somewhere down the line, they made it look dumb. Technically both Piya and Ansh have face bigger enemies but Mo just finds one or another way to enter their life - it's quite boring.

Plus genuinely I like Ansh as the calm and loving person he is. But post leap, his Vedism has taken an extreme turn and it is overshadowing other aspects. While Piya is someone who has only evolved.

I still love PiyAnsh and both of them individually but I can't deny the leap and too much of Mo has spoiled the show to a great extent.

Which is why I want the show to go off air now on a high note than stretching it unecessarily.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

I've finally caught up with the show.  Now I'm stuck with episode a day in such a difficult track...

Wo marti nahi isliye to iss show ko dekhna chod diya , in every track they have to include Mohana . Nahi bhi include karenge to ghum phirke story ussi pe jayegi. As Mohana is Bhojpuri actress so uska hi main important role hai iss show main. All are idiots in front of her PiAnsh also.🤢🤢

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

which track is that 

Did u go through Mo's deaths in this show