Pari ki smile ❤️

and hum sari zindagi aise hi ladte rahenge kya

then he says nahi

and pulls her😳

ladai mein bhi pyaar hai❤️

and aisa lag raha tha

ki episode khatam hi na ho😆

Pehla nasha sequence was so cute❤️

Indeed even in their fights there are so much care & love. I watched 3 Times already yesterday's epi and Yogi's confession precap wala video. ❤️

Yogi bhi na kitna romantic mood me tha full on aur Pari blushing. Aww YaRi!!!! 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

And patient ke saath date hai🤣

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Loved loved loved Dadi today. She knew something was cooking yet kept it to herself. Smart move. The way she was so casual about it. Very nice. 

Pakya reminding Yogi about work and going early... And yet Yogi didn't go LOL

Good moments at the family scene. All happy and goody goody now. 

Nisha not going for her doctor's appointment? Abortion aside, shouldn't the family ask Nisha to go to the doc for confirmation and initial screening? 

Bang bang! Sharma drama tomorrow. 

Mudit and Debattama are so good a minute details. Pari is always focused on Yogi’s hand movements, first translates it and then her own emotions. It’s so perfect every time.

Same with Yogi. He is always focused on Pari’s lips, reading her and after she’s done speaking, realization downs on him. They both have gotten so well with their characters. Amazing. 

Dada Dadi was super cute. Especially Dadi. Phool khilega toh khushboo to aayegi hi na. 😆

Nisha and Kabir’s focus is gonna shift to annoying sharmas. Bleck. I wanted their track parallel to Yogi-Pari. Yaha toh sharma drama hoga which I am so so so bored of. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Mudit and Debattama are so good a minute details. Pari is always focused on Yogi’s hand movements, first translates it and then her own emotions. It’s so perfect every time.

Same with Yogi. He is always focused on Pari’s lips, reading her and after she’s done speaking, realization downs on him. They both have gotten so well with their characters. Amazing. 

Dada Dadi was super cute. Especially Dadi. Phool khilega toh khushboo to aayegi hi na. 😆

Nisha and Kabir’s focus is gonna shift to annoying sharmas. Bleck. I wanted their track parallel to Yogi-Pari. Yaha toh sharma drama hoga which I am so so so bored of. 

Sharma drama is going to hit the next level today LOL I am sure I would be so angry when Shiv emotional blackmails Pakya. Stent ya no stent.. Can't bear that. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sharma drama is going to hit the next level today LOL I am sure I would be so angry when Shiv emotional blackmails Pakya. Stent ya no stent.. Can't bear that. 

I know. The same living room drama where Seema is sitting with magazine, Shiv sipping black coffee and son playing video game. Their family scene looks so fake. Doesn’t even look like family. Particularly Seema flipping magazine every time. Fir kya hua Gunjan. 🤔

Yogi’s last line to Gunjan was — hope you have your own voice. Darn. I wish Gunjan becomes her own person. Relying on Papa and everybody else is so no good for her. And she is quite the tantrums queen I have noticed. 

Only good thing is we get rid of Chauhan after this. Hopefully. That guy’s face and voice is so another level annoying. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

I know. The same living room drama where Seema is sitting with magazine, Shiv sipping black coffee and son playing video game. Their family scene looks so fake. Doesn’t even look like family. Particularly Seema flipping magazine every time. Fir kya hua Gunjan. 🤔

Yogi’s last line to Gunjan was — hope you have your own voice. Darn. I wish Gunjan becomes her own person. Relying on Papa and everybody else is so no good for her. And she is quite the tantrums queen I have noticed. 

Only good thing is we get rid of Chauhan after this. Hopefully. That guy’s face and voice is so another level annoying. 

That date scene between Shiv and Gunjan was so fake. You are right. The entire family looks fake. Their sudden switch to English is so artificial. 

Chauhan will go. Good riddance. 

Shiv gathering sympathy from Pakya. Cannot see that 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That date scene between Shiv and Gunjan was so fake. You are right. The entire family looks fake. Their sudden switch to English is so artificial. 

Chauhan will go. Good riddance. 

Shiv gathering sympathy from Pakya. Cannot see that 

Oh god bang on that analyzis from Sharma boring family , Yogi's last advice for Gunjan to find her own voice , Chauhan stupide boring drama. I'm not sure if this will be the end of Roshan's char if Gunjan won't turn negative hopefully cv's might plan a boy for her also I can'i imagine some Bablu for her that girl is like a puppet sorry, tantrum queen....

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Shiv can keep finding perfect guy for Gunjan

but please don't bother Prakash and Yogi

sorry if I hurt anyone