Gaurav Khanna needs to stop doing bullied characters in Laal Ishq

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

After PYPCK, Gaurav Khanna appeared in 3 Laal Ishq stories. He needs to stop doing bullied characters in Laal Ishq. His first story had been trapped by an old witch in disguise of a beautiful lady and he ended up falling in love with her in her real form even filling her maang with sindoor before she died. In 2nd story, he played a ghar jamaai constantly bullied by his saas and though his wife loved him she was selfish and hated his mom. In 3rd story, he was bullied by his senior office colleagues and then Betaal of Vikram Betaal who on not answering his riddles took away most his belongings and even made him lose his job. In all 3 stories, his character is so weak and weird. His co-stars except in 1st story were also bad and not famous. He needs to stop doing these characters as its ruining his image of his previous characters in shows like in CID, Haazir Jawaab Birbal and PYPCK. He needs to come back in a full-fledged lead role though in a good show where he is not required to hurt and torture the female lead. PYPCK was really like an end of era because after that we don't see any shows where male lead is gentleman and nice to the female lead. Also there are very rare shows with good stories. Don't know why I feel GK was earlier approached for Rakshit's(played by Adhvik Mahajan) role paired opposite Drishti(Sana Sayyad) in Divya Drishti but along with him several other cast got changed. I felt that because there were multiple pictures of him with Sangeeta Ghosh and some other actors. Also there was a news of GK approached for a Star Plus show from which Nia Sharma walked out. I woInder if its really true. If he was not replaced then how he would look as Rakshit. Coming to the topic, he needs to stop doing these bullied roles and come in a good show soon because now there is no possibility of PYPCK Season 2.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I actually liked him in the first story!!!!😊

He truly loved her!!!!❤️

There was Maahir of Naagin 3 and Aditya of Bepannah after that!!!!

And of course Anurag of Kasautii Zindagii Kii 2 if you want gentleman heroes!!!😛 😊

I think Gaurav should do a good web series soon!!!!👍🏼

RubabNoor11D thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Agreed.But I don't think tht Gaurav ll do any web sers in future. 

I want him back on tv with awesome show 😊