Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ifmember

Welcome here 🤗

My fav would be the main phir bhi tumko chahunga sequence when they travel back in car after he puts Sindoor on Prerna in jail (during first komo track). 

Also, the recent humari adhoori kahani sequence where he talks to baby. I am a sucker for such beautiful painful sequences and that scene best portrayed them being so near yet so apart.

And the classic ishq di bajiyan from first komo track, that was something else 

Happy moments are a lot - their engagement sequence, the pregnancy revelation ( this was lit) , their drunk holi, their first dance......

AnuPre and Parica are lit ♥️

Thank you so much dear 🤗

I think that jail scene is everyone's favorite 😍

Oh my! Anu is so cute while interacting with the baby 

I just can't handle sad moments yaar.. I wait for something good to happen and then watch the sad moments.. So that I know ki ending kya hone wala hai 😆

Their holi scene!!   that's the first time I've penned down my feelings. . Especially Erica's acting during the whole scene and the way these two behave! 🥰🥰 that too in front of Komo and Mohini especially 😁

I just Love AnuPre and Parica! ☺️

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Welcome to the forum 🤗

Nothing beats their confession scene for me. I have never seen such a simple and meaningful confession on ITV yet❤️

Thank you dear 🤗

Yes! I just loved the way Anu expressed himself.. Also his assurance when Pre was afraid ❤️

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It is almost impossible to pick a favorite scene because there are so many. 

I loved the recent bathroom mirror scene. Just the way prerna looks at anurag in the mirror as a tear falls out of her eye has to be erica's finest prerna moment. 

The the pregnancy revelation sequence. It was very naturally done. The happiness was so real. It was almost as though the 2 actors were released to be back playing roles that they could connect with. 

The anupre holi sequence. 

Possessive anurag after prerna  and Vikrant's dance.

The absolute masterpiece that is ishq di baajiyan. 

I could go on... I better stop. 😆

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Welcome to the forum 🤗

Its so difficult to pic one scene because I have loved so many scenes of these two. 

The whisper scene  you mentioned in your post was what made me hooked to the show. That once scene is prof enough that these two do not need hyperventilation or steamy scenes to create chemistry. That scene was shot so well and Parth and Erica looked gorgeous!

There are so many other scenes like their paan scene during the initial days when they were friends

All their ladka-ladki scenes from the NB track😳

First dance-again another beautifully shot sequence❤️

Anurag making Pre realise that he was not as boring as she thought. It was a naughty sequence and Pre did lose to him☺️

Confession scene and the happy faces when they realised the other person too was in love❤️

Humiliation epi- simply for Parth and Erica's acting. I think that was Parth's best act in the show. He had no dialogues when Prerna was begging him but his eyes spoke volumes .That was such a restrained performance.Parth is yet to beat that performance  in the show

Ishq di Baajiyan --the push and the pull💔

Mein Phir bhi tumko chahunga  sequence

Tum hi kehthe ho gym jao gym jao..to aaj se gym shuru and Ae ladki aise mat dekho mujhe tumse aur pyaar ho jayge ..Toh hone do😳

Ishq di baajiyaan sequence  in  jail after Prerna accepted the deal . She hugged Anurag from behind for one last time and just cried her heart out. Erica was brilliant in that scene. 

AnuPre's we are pregnant- The whole sequence was cuteness overloaded. The happy faces, the joy of being parents and Parth and Erica's natural chemistry❤️

The recent mirror scene where Anurag asks Prrerna where was her husband was and she looked at his reflection in the mirror💔

I ended up mentioning so many scenes😆

gunnun thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Welcome to the forum 🤗

Its so difficult to pic one scene because I have loved so many scenes of these two. 

The whisper scene  you mentioned in your post was what made me hooked to the show. That once scene is prof enough that these two do not need hyperventilation or steamy scenes to create chemistry. That scene was shot so well and Parth and Erica looked gorgeous!

There are so many other scenes like their paan scene during the initial days when they were friends

Anurag making Pre realise that he was not as boring as she thought. It was a naughty sequence and Pre did lose to him☺️

Confession scene and the happy faces when they realised the other person too was in love❤️

Humiliation epi- simply for Parth and Erica's acting. I think that was Parth's best act in the show. He had no dialogues when Prerna was begging him but his eyes spoke volumes .That was such a restrained performance.Parth is yet to beat that performance  in the show

Tum hi kehthe ho gym jao gym jao..to aaj se gym shuru and Ae ladki aise mat dekho mujhe tumse aur pyaar ho jayge ..Toh hone do😳

Ishq di baajiyaan sequence  in  jail after Prerna accepted the deal . She hugged Anurag from behind for one last time and just cried her heart out. Erica was brilliant in that scene. 

AnuPre's we are pregnant- The whole sequence was cuteness overloaded. The happy faces, the joy of being parents and Parth and Erica's natural chemistry❤️

The recent mirror scene where Anurag asks Prrerna where was her husband was and she looked at his reflection in the mirror💔

would like to add few more to these..hospital scenes before Moloy got discharged...and also after coming home,when Prerna covering Moloy with blanket..Anu holding her hand...I like that scene too.

Sutapasima thumbnail

AnuPre got married with sindoor n MS several times over ... yet they are separated by society .. they are forced to live separately .. 

they are now bonding over the arrival of their first newborn ❤️👶🏻👶🏻🐣🍼🎊

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Welcome to the forum 🤗

Originally posted by: gunnun

would like to add few more to these..hospital scenes before Moloy got discharged...and also after coming home,when Prerna covering Moloy with blanket..Anu holding her hand...I like that scene too.

Apart from these...the pandal scene when anurag saved prerna...

The hospital scene wen he was there consoling her during Shivani's suicide attempt track..

My fav..main phr bhi tumko chahunga and wen prerna twisted her ankle..😍😍❤️❤️❤️

And during pre Navi wedding track wen anurag helped prerna in getting ready for the wedding, the Chand scene and wen he came to her place through her balcony

The jungle scenes when he put her to sleep like a baby...

I also loved the scene when prerna was in jail n anurag was sitting outside...

Jealous Anu was a treat to watch and was my wish which the CVS fulfilled..

Mall seq.. Komolika exposure..I loved the way pre was checking on Anu if he is alright n Anu was holding her😍

Holi...🤪 Gosh I can just go on n on...

And I keep watching all of these on repeat 🤪

Edited by pallawi1803 - 4 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What an amazing post I got to relive the best AnuPre moments over the last one year of the show😃🥳

Thanks everyone for sharing your special moments with AnuPre 🤗

gunnun thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Apart from these...the pandal scene when anurag saved prerna...

The hospital scene wen he was there consoling her during Shivani's suicide attempt track..

My fav..main phr bhi tumko chahunga and wen prerna twisted her ankle..😍😍❤️❤️❤️

And during pre Navi wedding track wen anurag helped prerna in getting ready for the wedding, the Chand scene and wen he came to her place through her balcony

The jungle scenes when he put her to sleep like a baby...

I also loved the scene when prerna was in jail n anurag was sitting outside...

Jealous Anu was a treat to watch and was my wish which the CVS fulfilled..

Mall seq.. Komolika exposure..I loved the way pre was checking on Anu if he is alright n Anu was holding her😍

Holi...🤪 Gosh I can just go on n on...

And I keep watching all of these on repeat 🤪

almost all the scenes on them are😍😍😍😍

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gunnun

almost all the scenes on them are😍😍😍😍

Hain na...it's hard to pick one...I have a lot from each of their phase.....