Posted: 4 years ago

Hey Guys πŸ€—

It's been really long since I wanted to make a post.. But I was too lazy to pen down the thoughts and I just kept dreaming of making posts and what to write in them.. οΏΌπŸ˜† silly me πŸ€ͺ

Now, I've taken a break from my career, so here I go with my first one on AnuPre ❀ β˜ΊοΈ

Sometimes, we just get connected to a show(due to leads, story, chemistry, bg music and what not).. And after that, it really gets difficult to stop watching the show πŸ˜­

For me, I've started watching this show for both Erica and Parth ❀️. Honestly, I didn't know that it's a reboot, just happened to watch a promo where just Erica's eyes were shown and I thought that I need to give it a try. So I started watching the show. πŸ˜Ž

During Naveen's track, though he doesn't know much about her, Anu was very sure that there's some reason behind her actions.. The way he whispered in her ears(during one function), it somehow clicked for me and I started to fall for Anupre as a couple πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β˜ΊοΈ

I'm someone who just can't see any sad scenes πŸ˜­ Especially breakups and all. .All I want is a relaxation from my real life and some entertainment.. With something I love.. So I skipped many episodes during their breakup phase, then watched it later, again stopped, again watched and it goes on πŸ˜†

It brings smile on my face looking at these two being happy together 😍😍😍. Especially the recent dance!  That's my favorite! Just looking at their happy faces makes me forget my troubles, though it's just for a while, it matters. πŸ€—

My views kept on changing for the show.. But for now, I just want to sit back and enjoy their moments together. 

Can you people share your favorite AnuPre moments.. So that if I have missed any, I just want to re-watch them πŸ₯°

PS: I really don't know why am I making this post. It's just that, I want to share my love for these two with you people! πŸ€—

Also, I'm not so active on the forum but have gone through the recent posts. If you don't like my post, please ignore it. I'm just here to share my love for AnuPre ❀πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Hi

In fact all scenes are favourite for an anupreian

But my top most favourite scene is anurags jealousy scenes when prerna danced with vikrant n anurag thought they are having an affair

Originally posted by reeyacute

Hi

In fact all scenes are favourite for an anupreian

But my top most favourite scene is anurags jealousy scenes when prerna danced with vikrant n anurag thought they are having an affair

Yes! All scenes are favorite   

Right, he gets too intense when he is jealous☺️

Sure! 

My favourite Sindoor anupre moment was the first time he actually put it on her. In jail , in front of witnesses. That scene was very powerful, why? Other than being the first time actually applying Sindoor on Prerna's maang, Prerna herself initiated it instead of a random gust of wind. She challenged Anurag and was surprised that he accepted. Instead of being angry, she was actually content he did. There was hope and trust in her heart that maybe he never stopped loving her. β€οΈ

Anurag complied with the request, he was surprised but like a schoolboy he was so eager to apply the sindoor to Prerna. As he complied, he also made a promise from his heart that he'd never love anyone else apart from Prerna. The look on his and Prerna's eyes as he made that promise had so much feels. 

And lastly, Komolika also had to witness it. πŸ˜†

Also, that was the best sari Prerna had worn in my opinion. Her makeup was on point too. She looked her loveliest there.

Does anyone have an Instagram clip of that scene? I really want to see it again!

Edited by Amanat284 - 4 years ago

Welcome to forum.πŸ€—

I loved all the scenes from first 100 epi..

After break up I loved the changing room  scene and Mall scene where Prerna runs to Anu to hug him when he was at gun point.. Also the scene where Anu tends to Pre's ankle when she sprains it accidentally and the scene Reeya mentioned too.😳

Welcome here πŸ€—

My fav would be the main phir bhi tumko chahunga sequence when they travel back in car after he puts Sindoor on Prerna in jail (during first komo track). 

Also, the recent humari adhoori kahani sequence where he talks to baby. I am a sucker for such beautiful painful sequences and that scene best portrayed them being so near yet so apart.

And the classic ishq di bajiyan from first komo track, that was something else 

Happy moments are a lot - their engagement sequence, the pregnancy revelation ( this was lit) , their drunk holi, their first dance......

AnuPre and Parica are lit β™₯️

Edited by ifmember - 4 years ago

Welcome to the forum πŸ€—

Nothing beats their confession scene for me. I have never seen such a simple and meaningful confession on ITV yet❀️

Originally posted by ifmember

Welcome here πŸ€—

My fav would be the main phir bhi tumko chahunga sequence when they travel back in car after he puts Sindoor on Prerna in jail (during first komo track). 

Also, the recent humari adhoori kahani sequence where he talks to baby. I am a sucker for such beautiful painful sequences and that scene best portrayed them being so near yet so apart.

And the classic ishq di bajiyan from first komo track, that was something else 

Happy moments are a lot - their engagement sequence, the pregnancy revelation ( this was lit) , their drunk holi, their first dance......

AnuPre and Parica are lit β™₯️

Oh. I loved that car scene and the others you mentioned.. Also the one where Anu said " Kisika pyar leke tum naya jahan nahi basaoge.." 😍

Actually it's really  tough to choose the scenes.. They are all so beautiful. πŸ˜³

Edited by Aurtika - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Amanat284

Sure! 

My favourite Sindoor anupre moment was the first time he actually put it on her. In jail , in front of witnesses. That scene was very powerful, why? Other than being the first time actually applying Sindoor on Prerna's maang, Prerna herself initiated it instead of a random gust of wind. She challenged Anurag and was surprised that he accepted. Instead of being angry, she was actually content he did. There was hope and trust in her heart that maybe he never stopped loving her. β€οΈ

Anurag complied with the request, he was surprised but like a schoolboy he was so eager to apply the sindoor to Prerna. As he complied, he also made a promise from his heart that he'd never love anyone else apart from Prerna. The look on his and Prerna's eyes as he made that promise had so much feels. 

And lastly, Komolika also had to witness it. πŸ˜†

Also, that was the best sari Prerna had worn in my opinion. Her makeup was on point too. She looked her loveliest there.

Does anyone have an Instagram clip of that scene? I really want to see it again!

Hey! How can i forget that.. That's such a beautiful scene and yes, Komo witnessing it was a treat to watch 

And it's much more memorable because of Parica πŸ₯° Their expressions!! worth watching the whole scene n number of times 

Originally posted by Aurtika

Welcome to forum.πŸ€—

I loved all the scenes from first 100 epi..

After break up I loved the changing room  scene and Mall scene where Prerna runs to Anu to hug him when he was at gun point.. Also the scene where Anu tends to Pre's ankle when she sprains it accidentally and the scene Reeya mentioned too.😳

Thank you! πŸ€—

The changing room scene and everything that happened at the mall.. Also, the scene where she throws away Anu's flying kiss πŸ˜†

Im getting nostalgic πŸ˜­