Splendid Episode Fantabulous Performances !!! 👏👏

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved the episode to the core. I knew the promo was manipulative. In the promo all were acting dramatic but truth was only Naren and Rohan and Akash were acting dramatic other than that Veena was confused but she ttusted Sona indirectly. Best part was Rohit's slam on Naren ! It was amazing !!

YK part was also very good ! And kudos to Rohit for bringing the truth in such an outstanding sharp and psychotic manner. It was totally unexpected and intriguing. Tapasya bitch's face was like worth watching that time. Hahaha 🤣

Guys must watch today's episode !! 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rajanisuneel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Loved the episode to the core. I knew the promo was manipulative. In the promo all were acting dramatic but truth was only Naren and Rohan and Akash were acting dramatic other than that Veena was confused but she ttusted Sona indirectly. Best part was Rohit's slam on Naren ! It was amazing !!

YK part was also very good ! And kudos to Rohit for bringing the truth in such an outstanding sharp and psychotic manner. It was totally unexpected and intriguing. Tapasya bitch's face was like worth watching that time. Hahaha 🤣

Guys must watch today's episode !! 👍🏼

it was really out of the box.  Ronakshi rocks again.  

Keep us glued.   Trp is also on the rise

Kudos

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Fantastic episode...😀

priya185 thumbnail

Kvg is mindblowing love his acting and he is hilarious

I love how yk and kvg defended sona

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I think the promo is yet to play out. With Pooja's hospital entry spoiler and all, I think YK is gonna flip sides. 

mehbeer1 thumbnail
haven't watched it but looking forward to it