SIGN THIS PETITION IMMEDIATELY.

Posted: 4 years ago

Furious Akshay, Sona speak up against injustice on Priyanka Reddy!

India has lost several of her daughters now Bollywood actors have shared their concern as speak their mind on social media...

November 30, 2019 1:54 PM

Shreejit ShelarView Profile

Currently, India has been in dread for her daughters and while the number of rape cases has considerably increased there seems to be a revolution at the nation's doorstep. 

Recently, the whole nation was taken aback by the news about a southern Vet Doctor Priyanka Reddy broke out. The headlines carried the atrocities inflicted upon her and the furious masses have already started protesting under her banner.  

Priyanka Reddy was brutally incarcerated to death on the Hyderabad-Bengaluru National Highway on Thursday and is suspected to have been sexually assaulted before being murdered. Akshay Kumar, Sona Mohapatra took to social media to condemn her death.

Akshay Kumar posted a very strong message and said, “Whether it is #PriyankaReddy in Hyderabad, #Roja in Tamil Nadu or the law student gangraped in Ranchi,we seem to be losing it as a society. It has been 7 yrs to the gut-wrenching #Nirbhaya case & our moral fabric continues to be in pieces.We need stricter laws.This needs to STOP!”

Akshay Kumar✔@akshaykumar

Whether it is #PriyankaReddy in Hyderabad, #Roja in Tamil Nadu or the law student gangraped in Ranchi,we seem to be losing it as a society. It has been 7 yrs to the gut-wrenching #Nirbhaya case & our moral fabric continues to be in pieces.We need stricter laws.This needs to STOP!

6:36 PM - Nov 29, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

28.4K people are talking about this

Sona has been very outspoken about the issues of sexual harassment cases in Bollywood also took to twitter to share her disregard about the horrible incident. 

She wrote: “Be it #PriyankaReddy in Hyderabad, #Roja in Tamil Nadu or the law student gangraped by 12 men in Ranchi or Nibhaya from 7 years ago we all wake up & talk shock after the tragedy. In between all this, known sexual predators are endlessly platformed & sexual aggression normalised.”

ShutUpSona✔@sonamohapatra

Be it #PriyankaReddy in Hyderabad, #Roja in Tamil Nadu or the law student gangraped by 12 men in Ranchi or Nibhaya from 7 years ago we all wake up & talk shock after the tragedy . In between all this, known sexual predators are endlessly platformed & sexual aggression normalised.

7:13 PM - Nov 29, 2019

74 people are talking about this

Apart from her South star Nidhhi Agerwal also shared her thoughts on the issue and wrote, “This has saddened me to my core. Human being inhumane. This needs to stop. This is what we know of, imagine how many cases we don’t know about. Women or men, every individual needs to be treated with basic respect. These men deserved to be punished. #JusticeForPriyankaReddy”

Nidhhi Agerwal✔@AgerwalNidhhi

This has saddened me to my core. Human being inhumane. This needs to stop. This is what we know of, imagine how many cases we don’t know about. Women or men, every individual needs to be treated with basic respect. These men deserved to be punished. #JusticeForPriyankaReddy

6:54 PM - Nov 29, 2019

846 people are talking about this

Nani also shared, “We can’t even demand for justice cause no matter what punishment is served to the one’s who did this it’s still not justified.

RIP ? Can she ? I just feel so angry and helpless. Requesting the media to be sensitive with the family. #Priyankareddy”

Nani✔@NameisNani

We can’t even demand for justice cause no matter what punishment is served to the one's who did this it’s still not justified.
RIP ? Can she ?
I just feel so angry and helpless.
Requesting the media to be sensitive with the family.#PriyankaReddy

2:54 PM - Nov 29, 2019

3,432 people are talking about this

Charmme Kaur✔@Charmmeofficial

Sir @KTRTRS
It’s high time now pls ..
I request security changes to made in our state 🙏🏻🙏🏻
This is leading no where 🙏🏻
N also There has to be very very strong punishment for the rapist category .. life sentence is not enough ... 🙏🏻#PriyankaReddy n many more !!

6:26 PM - Nov 29, 2019

207 people are talking about this

PAYAL ROHATGI & Team- Bhagwan Ram Bhakts✔@Payal_Rohatgi

Ram Ram ji 🙏Will the liberals scream #HangTheRapist now in case of #PriyankaReddy gang rape and murder or will @amnesty say that men from #Minority community will be targeted if this LAW is passed 😡 #SecularismisaMentalDisorder #PayalRohatgi #HangMohammedPasha

5:43 PM - Nov 29, 2019

1,027 people are talking about this

TV Celebs Condemn Priyanka Reddy Gang Rape Case!

In a barbaric incident, a 27 year old veterinarian Dr. Priyanka Reddy was gang raped by four men and then mercilessly murdered by setting her dead body ablaze on the outskirts of Hyderabad on Wednesday night.

November 30, 2019 11:47 AM

Deeksha VipatView Profile

India has got yet another Nirbhaya. Even after a thousand number of candle marches, protests and what not, cases of brutal rape cases are still haunting the nation. In a barbaric incident, a 27 year old veterinarian Dr. Priyanka Reddy was gang raped by four men and then mercilessly murdered by setting her dead body ablaze on the outskirts of Hyderabad on Wednesday night. Four people have been reportedly arrested in connection with the case. 

Media reports suggest, the accused had pre-planned the crime after they noticed that the victim had parked her two-wheeler at a toll plaza. They assumed that she would come back to pick it up later and hence deflated the tyre. As she returned, she noticed the flat tyre and called her sister, immediately after which she was dragged to the bushes where she was brutally gang raped. Her charred body was found near underpass the next morning. 

The horrifying incident has left people numb and not just netizens but celebs too are expressing their anger and disappointment on Twitter.

Kamya Punjabi@iamkamyapunjabi

Minor? Rape ka matlab phir bhi rape hi hota hai 😡😡 kaat doh saalo ko..!!! #Priyanka_Reddy https://twitter.com/newstapon/status/1200371560269271040 …

1:23 AM - Nov 30, 2019

373 people are talking about this

Srishty Rode@SrSrishty

Disturbed and Disgusted with the two recent incidents that happened in our country! My prayers for family and friends of both the victims 🙏🏻 This needs to stop! #RIPPriyankaReddy #RIPRoja

9:01 PM - Nov 29, 2019

72 people are talking about this

Gauahar Khan✔@GAUAHAR_KHAN

Shame on anyone who communalises a heinous crime like Rape !Shame on absolutely anyone who picks one name n uses it to divert the attention from the actual sorry state of how women r so unsafe ! Pick the entire list of names n u will see how shitty u r to take away from the crime

10:01 PM - Nov 29, 2019

1,087 people are talking about this

Koena Mitra✔@koenamitra

Hindustan is Ashamed!! #HangMohammedPasha #RIPPriyanakaReddy

5:54 PM - Nov 29, 2019

10.6K people are talking about this

Gautam Rode✔@gautam_rode

Utterly shocked to my core after hearing about #Priyank_Reddy it’s a shame that humanity doesn’t exist in this day and age! The men behind this heinous crime should be hung to death! Heart goes out to the family for this unimaginable time! 🙏🏼

11:30 AM - Nov 30, 2019

41 people are talking about this

Are you outraged by the incident? Let us know in the comments below.

Dolly D Bindra✔@DollyBindra

Oh god this is so depressing and disturbing for this hineous crime these people should be hang on street in front of public tht others even shiver in thier dreams before even thinking to harm any one https://twitter.com/Preethi_Princes/status/1200208839162789888 …

5:45 PM - Nov 29, 2019

53 people are talking about this

Nothing will change. There is simply no value of a human life in this f@#ked up country.

How old is that minor? he looks no more than14 ....Its more scary than what it appears to be when a teenager is capable of such a crime and the country’s law indirectly supports such a teenager....

signed. the number of petitioners is increasing so fast. Good to see people are waking up.

Originally posted by -sim-

Kamya Punjabi@iamkamyapunjabi

Minor? Rape ka matlab phir bhi rape hi hota hai 😡😡 kaat doh saalo ko..!!! #Priyanka_Reddy https://twitter.com/newstapon/status/1200371560269271040 …

1:23 AM - Nov 30, 2019

373 people are talking about this

omg those 2 guys at top look so bhole-bhaale, I would have not thought twice of talking with them or travelling .. how can that level of evil heinous behaviour manifest from such a young age!

Hang all these monsters to death minor or not

Such a planned rape and listening to the audio call made bb priyanka to her sister shook me to the core and can’t imagine what her loved ones must be going through . RIP😒

I dont know why some people like koena mitra are trying to make this a muslim issue, one of the rapists is muslim and the other 3 are hindu, so it's not a religion thing, it's sad to see some use this case to try and create a hindu/muslim divide 

My heart goes out to priyanka and her family, I cannot imagine the pain and fear she must have gone through, these rapists need to be hung! I dont understand their mindset, how can they do something so evil to another person 

No mercy should be shown on Minors.. 🤢 All 4 of them must be given a slow & painful death..