Aladdin - Naam Toh Suna Hoga

Aladdin serial becoming religious precher!

pakistan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nowadays, there are many twist like Abbe Zamzam, Chand Raat, song like Rasool Allah etc. What do you guys feel? In my opinion, it is turning to other side of entertainment!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

They will surely show some or other things related to God. It's an entertainment show but does not means in time of problems none will think of God. Just like in Hindu shows, they show all festivals and praying Gods. Praying to Gods or showing festivals does not make it a religious show.

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pakistan_fan

Nowadays, there are many twist like Abbe Zamzam, Chand Raat, song like Rasool Allah etc. What do you guys feel? In my opinion, it is turning to other side of entertainment!

Well I don't have any problem with any religion but I agree with you that it's getting bit too much like they could have reduced the play time of that song and have something more entertaining. 

I know it's a fantasy genre show with Arabian theme therefore its pretty obvious to have Allah and all that stuff but having Allah, god in everything is bit annoying like come on bring something different and some full-proof plan and self-confidence(i hate when Aladdin keeps crying). But alas still better than tmkoc goody lecture and Saas Bahu ki mangalsutra and 7 phereon ki shakti,7 jaanmo ka rishta🤪

Edited by Romanoger - 4 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Aladdin's story always had good and bad elements...Ruksaar's dua to abe Zam Zam and Shabe-barat...normal hi hai.

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Romanoger

Well I don't have any problem with any religion but I agree with you that it's getting bit too much like they could have reduced the play time of that song and have something more entertaining. 

I know it's a fantasy genre show with Arabian theme therefore its pretty obvious to have Allah and all that stuff but having Allah, god in everything is bit annoying like come on bring something different and some full-proof plan and self-confidence(i hate when Aladdin keeps crying). But alas still better than tmkoc goody lecture and Saas Bahu ki mangalsutra and 7 phereon ki shakti,7 jaanmo ka rishta🤪

You cannot expect to have killed the Haiwan Hibless through some engineered machine or a human-made weapon...The religious aspect is always expected to trump over evil.