Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

https://youtu.be/jYP0q9nLiLI

Idk, but after watching this video, now I feel pretty confident that there is not going to be any active love triangle between MishBir and Nannu for sure! 

Seems to me that Nannu either has a firangi girlfriend in London... or our friend guy3’s theory is finally going to come true for our show for Nannu 😬  

In Vatsal’s interview in the video, he says that Nannu is hiding something and that could very well be this truth 👆🏼that he is not yet willing to share with his mom and family... 

He also said that Mishti is also hiding something... now that could be  simply the fact that Mishti 2.0 is just a facade to keep the family happy. Or it could also go as far as Mishti has come back with a plan to make Abir confess the truth...

But anyways, Mishti hiding what is not really important atm... what is important is the fact that Nannu is not really here to separate MishBir... in fact, I think it’s just the opposite! Mishti might have shared MishBir equation with Nannu and all of what happened between them... and also he knows what Mishti really feels about Abir and hasn’t really moved on. 

So I feel he is actually here to sort things out between MishBir... Now he is not going to do it in a straight forward way. So to the viewers and Abir, it is going to feel at first that he is trying to come between MishBir. There will be lots of instances which will spell love triangle (including Mishti-Nannu’s rishta, If at all writers have the Mah family go that route) where Abir will be totally shattered and heartbroken and we will also feel equally anxious... and those are the twists and turns Vatsal is talking about in the video... but the result of every twist and turn is going to result in MishBir coming closer! And those are the happy surprises that he mentioned in the video smiley17

See, before we had Meenu doing planning and plotting to separate MishBir, but every time the Effect was exactly opposite and MishBir kept developing more and more trust and kept coming closer (not counting her last ugly game). Now I feel it will be Nannu, who may appear to have taken Meenu’s place but his planning  and plotting will actually to bring MishBir together! He is going to do things in style and it will bring lot of anxiety every step of the way but at the end of each one we will be pleasantly surprised smiley4

Now I could be totally wrong but as it appears to me right now, I, for one, believe Nannu is definitely rooting for team MishBir starting with signing a deal with Abir and making Mishti handle the project   smiley20

Now I agree, Abir and Mishti didn’t really have any issues as a couple and don’t really need any third person to make their relationship work, but Nannu might just provide them with opportunities to figure out how and where things went wrong...

What do you all think?

Yup.....I agree....Nannu is a total Mishbir shipper......ab yeh mish nish plan he or both of them are wrking independently..I dnt knw . His presence is going to light a fire in Abir and his mask is going to totally come off. Also in IV he has said he will bring happy surprises....hoping for that......And he is not going to come in between mishbir......I am getting total bro vibes from him😆

He is totally playing cupid and he has started his wrk by making mishbir wrk together😉

Him having having a firangi gf is highly probable as he needs to go back to london after uniting mishbir😆

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

As long as Nannu does not become Meanu part 2 or a psycho obsessive lover of Mishti anything is fine as long as he is positive. Looking forward for Vatsal's entry

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice analysis Pali. After watching Vatsal’s interview I’m pretty confident too that there won’t be any triangle as such but Abir might misinterpret the equation for a few days... 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

wonderful post pali 👏👏

yaar guy3 theory no way for nannu🤣  but jas implying on london bahu might come true as they kept mentioning it again n again.. that can be a hint for us... already they showed such track in parents show too n choti mishti also had some role on helping with that marriage (read about it on twitter).. 

and about partnership i feel nannu is doing this on purpose... he might want to test first if both have moved on or not and want them to take a second chance so trying to help them... we will surely not know this now n ranting will go on for days 😆

yaar i so want jas and nidhi to be samndhi and those silly fights n all... but nannu ketu no chance as its vatty boy.. 😒

Pali actually last time we had Nanu who was like a push from abir side who helped mishbir that doesnt mean he was an external force n mishbir was helped by 3rd person... so here too Nannu will be the push from mishti side... mishbir dont need anyone to come n actively solve their problem but they do need a push... that will be Nannu this time.. 

we just need patience and let makers show what they have in store... the end result will be amazing.. 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamthat2019

Absolutely right your are 

No matter what the segments say nannu's  entry  would shake everyone  from a slumber. He will act like a catalyst.so far Abir is only thinking that Mishti has moved on to a different place and he's upset that they are not together but when he sees her with someone else ,that's going to a big shock for him. So either he will go into a deeper shell or suddenly it will dawn on him what blunder he is committing.And if he will get even a slightest inkling that Mishti is getting involved with a wrong guy ,then he will move mountains to see to it that she is safe. He loves her so much that the mere thought of Mishti taking a wrong lifelong decision will not go well with him.Maybe if it's mishnish plan to shake him up ,I feel somehow they will deliberately try to portray nannu being grey. Because Abir will not relent if he would feel that mishnish will be happy together as he has wished for her to find a better guy.   This is what I feel 

wow this is amazing thought dear... 👏👏 and if its true that he one the drug addict child from parents show they can use it to trigger abir too i'm not saying they will make him grey but nannu can himself use it to trigger abir n push him to confess... 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Arre our antaryaami Uruben 🤗🤗

Your North Star explanation is simply beautiful ⭐️ 👍🏼

Since our writers deviated from their wonderful writing and went the cliched route for baba track, I harbored a secret fear about cliched third angle here too (shhhhh... don’t tell our freaku Deepi 😆). So I thought about this theory earlier too but was not really confident that it might happen... but now with this video, I quite feel they are taking the story in that direction...

Though to Abir it’s still going to feel like 3rd angle and he is going to cry buckets and that’s really not going to go well with some fans... but hopefully writers will handle this smartly and tactfully to make it stand out from the cliched route!

I am Happy that...

Abki baar 

Apne hai ek Vichaar 

😆🤗

Baba track ki yaad na dilao🤣🤣...rona aa jaata hai ... 

I hope so too ... like someone said he will be white pretending to be grey 😉😉

Bold -  Best hai ❤️

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Pali for sharing this video. 

Even i kinda agree with your theory. Looks like both Nannu and Mishti are on some missions.Let's wait and see what makers have stored for us.

By the way did you notice Mishti and Kuhu's dressing style after leap. Kuhu has started wearing normal clothes with minimum make up ,where as Mishti2.0 is .... ab kya hi bolon.

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Diyu, I think chhoti Mish helped Kaira come together... haven’t watched the show but that’s what I have read. Nannu must have let Mish In in his secret... let’s wait to see if it’s Londonwali girlfriend or guy3 theory 😆

Jas and Nidhi as samdhans is good in theory but in that case Nannu will have to settle in India, otherwise Ketu’s role will end. Also, don’t think they will pair Trisha with Vatsal...

Yeah, Nannu will want to assess MishBir equation himself and is going to provide them with situations to interact and figure things out... but yeah Abir is going to misunderstand things and is going to be heartbroken for sure 😒

Waiting for MishBir interaction now....

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

wonderful post pali 👏👏

guy3 theory no way for nannu🤣  but jas implying on london bahu might come true as they kept mentioning it again n again.. that can be a hint for us... already they showed such track in parents show too n choti mishti also had some role on helping with that marriage (read about it on twitter).. 

and about partnership i feel nannu is doing this on purpose... he might want to test first if both have moved on or not and want them to take a second chance so trying to help them... we will surely not know this now n ranting will go on for days 😆

yaar i so want jas and nidhi to be samndhi and those silly fights n all... but nannu ketu no chance as its vatty boy.. 😒

Pali actually last time we had Nanu who was like a push from abir side who helped mishbir that doesnt mean he was an external force n mishbir was helped by 3rd person... so here too Nannu will be the push from mishti side... mishbir dont need anyone to come n actively solve their problem but they do need a push... that will be Nannu this time.. 

we just need patience and let makers show what they have in store... the end result will be amazing.. 

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Thanks Pali for sharing this video. 

Even i kinda agree with your theory. Looks like both Nannu and Mishti are on some missions.Let's wait and see what makers have stored for us.

By the way did you notice Mishti and Kuhu's dressing style after leap. Kuhu has started wearing normal clothes with minimum make up ,where as Mishti2.0 is .... ab kya hi bolon.

Yeah, hope they are on some convincing mission and they keep MishBir flavor intact and not have Abir cry buckets 😬 waiting waiting...

Kuhu is still wearing weird clothes but thank god the stupid saaris are gone! I loved Kuhu’s dress on BP-BM anniversary, was very pretty and Kaveri looked pretty! Am still wrapping my brain around what they have done with Mishti... not happy with her clothes or dialogues! But I guess it’s going to stay like that till Nannu is here... just wish they let go off the 2.0 jaap 

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Baba track ki yaad na dilao🤣🤣...rona aa jaata hai ... 

I hope so too ... like someone said he will be white pretending to be grey 😉😉

Bold -  Best hai ❤️

Uru, best toh hai, and we all are on the same page with this theory... but but but... rasta bahot katheen hone wala hai. Nannu is going to cause a lot of pain to Abir and us for every happiness he is going to bring  Sabko nani yaad dilayega dekhna, khas karke Abir ko (Lajwantiji ko bahot miss karega) 😆

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago