Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Kusum is the scary part now. Even if Pari tells she loves Yogi, she wouldn't believe and fear Pari's mom will influence Pari at some point and break rishta. Dadaji and Pakya has a huge role to play. 

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Kusum is the scary part now. Even if Pari tells she loves Yogi, she wouldn't believe and fear Pari's mom will influence Pari at some point and break rishta. Dadaji and Pakya has a huge role to play. 

This is what I meant by saying Pakya has to hold Kusum back. Also before I go off, as you are still here, I'll mention it before I forget. So yeah I think Yogi's confession will be on Monday or the latest is Tuesday. 

My reasoning is simple: 

1. The clothing worn in today's episode is same as the precap. 
  2. Yogi seems to be proposing at Night so after they come back from work will be the time he proposes with the whole daytime for Yogi to think deeply about it all. 
  3. I think the writers know we have agonised enough, its been 7 days and it will be 9 days after the weekend. 
Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

This is what I meant by saying Pakya has to hold Kusum back. Also before I go off, as you are still here, I'll mention it before I forget. So yeah I think Yogi's confession will be on Monday or the latest is Tuesday. 

My reasoning is simple: 

1. The clothing worn in today's episode is same as the precap. 
  2. Yogi seems to be proposing at Night so after they come back from work will be the time he proposes with the whole daytime for Yogi to think deeply about it all. 
  3. I think the writers know we have agonised enough, its been 7 days and it will be 9 days after the weekend. 

YoRi has to tell Pakya and get him on his side. It's just not Kusum he has to tackle but Pari's parents are well. 

Yes. As per costume, Yogi probably realises after Pakya's question. Goes home and proposes. Have their romantic moments the next morning, plan for a date. 

Other side Shiv gets his heart attack. Pari tells Pakya. Pari waits for Yogi in hospital. Pakya comes to meet Shiv. 

Thats what we know. 

I am wondering who is going to know of the abortion and stop it? 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

I'm hoping this was the last week of defesive Yogi. I'm tired of analysing this incident. 

Its going to be great when Yari is out in the open but chupke chupke is fun. But Kusum is scary, when she said Pari's mom was right, I was taken back. 

Monday they will show little love realization track for Yogi. N then proposal. And confession.

Yup chori chori chupke chupke is fun. And even if all got to know about YaRi then also its gonna be fun.

Kusum’s reaction scared everyone thats true but one thing is for sure that if Yogi and Pari will take stand for their love then Kusum will eventually give in for YaRi. 

N Pari’s mom n dad there are two options 

1) Either they will give in and agree for YaRi 

or 2) Pari will break all relations with them.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

YoRi has to tell Pakya and get him on his side. It's just not Kusum he has to tackle but Pari's parents are well. 

Yes. As per costume, Yogi probably realises after Pakya's question. Goes home and proposes. Have their romantic moments the next morning, plan for a date. 

Other side Shiv gets his heart attack. Pari tells Pakya. Pari waits for Yogi in hospital. Pakya comes to meet Shiv. 

Thats what we know. 

I am wondering who is going to know of the abortion and stop it? 

True YaRi need Pakya ,dadaji and dadiji by their side. To handle all the matter whether it’s Kusum or Pari’s mom.

True costume is same so its morning now so at evening /night time Yogi proposes to Pari. So he must be thinking deeply clearing his thoughts for the whole day.

N you are guessing correctly  about their romance and date plan for the next morning.

N other hand Sharma-Chauhan face off and shiv getting heart attack. Pakya would be at hospital so he kept Yogi busy in the shop N Pari would be waiting for Yogi in the hospital.

@ Bold I think definitely Pari and she will notify Yogi or Rani about it. Or may be Pakya who reached hospital might come to know this.

Good night everyone 😴💤 from my side..

And good morning everyone ☀️😁🤗

Wish you all a super fun Saturday..🤗

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Just watched last two episodes 

Surjit and Babloo are very good

Yogi ke liye kitna kuch karte hai

loved their advise 

and Neha analysed situation perfectly and told about Yogi's fear👍🏼