Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

wow you too vatty boy fan... haan niceeeee i dont mind jas as saas she is much better than dragon saas 😆 and if i get a boy like nannu who looks half his original age i dont mind any extra baggage with him 😆

oyeeee dono ko line mar rahi ho.. 🤣 yaar after seeing this i wont be able to watch the dance scene without thinking this dialogue re 🤣

I have liked him from tarzan daysss.....bas obsessed nahi hun......I like guys who can act intense emotional scenes(pure heartbreak).....dats y I noticed Shah.......(usse pehle I noticed HC.....dat was sme 11 yrs back)

Vatty boi has always played grey shades....so uska koi devdas scenes maine nahi dekha.......isliye i dnt knw.....abt his intense acting😊

Haan dono chahiye mujhe....abir is moping arnd......and vatti boi is fun ryt nwww.....so dono chahiye balance keliye....😆....the dance scene

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

true and it has more logic than other shows 🤣

ohh really that would've been great yaar 😆 i havent watched that show not even a scene as its fekta production... 😆

Don't even mention abt ekta shows here...it is clearly a waste of tym..see naagin4 is coming up...no wonder mouni Roy had left the franchise much earlier...also spin off of yhm is coming up..another torture for viewers...bepannah Pyar may stand apart from the collective garbages mata produces...and it seems she is waiting for Sha to act in her show..I just hope he doesn't work with Maya..baaki sab chalte hai..bas mats ki show mein mat aana🙏🙏🙏I honestly pray to God that Sha doesn't agree for ekta show...

Mimzy thumbnail

true and it has more logic than other shows 🤣

ohh really that would've been great yaar 😆 i havent watched that show not even a scene as its fekta production... 😆

This one is better I think compared to other shows now currently running....it had a story ......bas 10 pm slot ki wajah se hit nahin hua I think😊

I randomly see clips on insta....and sometimes switch channel during the break😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Pals did u all notice the change in Mishti's dress..in the segment nannu was wearing the same blazer that he wore in the precap and Mish was wearing some other dress..in the segment she is wearing another dress.yyy🤔🤔🤔

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Don't even mention abt ekta shows here...it is clearly a waste of tym..see naagin4 is coming up...no wonder mouni Roy had left the franchise much earlier...also spin off of yhm is coming up..another torture for viewers...bepannah Pyar may stand apart from the collective garbages mata produces...and it seems she is waiting for Sha to act in her show..I just hope he doesn't work with Maya..baaki sab chalte hai..bas mats ki show mein mat aana🙏🙏🙏I honestly pray to God that Sha doesn't agree for ekta show...

Ammu....dnt worry yaar.....he wont agree to work for her!!! He is selective abt his shows......Though yrhpk is also kinda of a saas bahu genre.....abir's character interested him.....dats y he tuk up the show........fekta shws ml I dnt think have any characterization or personality......bas kuch alpha male mcp characteristics, treat the female like shit in the name of intensity, bas fl ke saath tashan......same story everytime!!!

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I have liked him from tarzan daysss.....bas obsessed nahi hun......I like guys who can act intense emotional scenes(pure heartbreak).....dats y I noticed Shah.......(usse pehle I noticed HC.....dat was sme 11 yrs back)

Vatty boi has always played grey shades....so uska koi devdas scenes maine nahi dekha.......isliye i dnt knw.....abt his intense acting😊

Haan dono chahiye mujhe....abir is moping arnd......and vatti boi is fun ryt nwww.....so dono chahiye balance keliye....😆....the dance scene

wow tarzaan is my childhood fav film too  he is my first grey character favorite yaar... ek hasina is my fav like him more than leads 😆

wow HC too i liked him from prem time itself i love soft type of guyz and some angry young man... Shah i loved him in navya and instantly liked him.. 😆

ohhhh dono nahi teeno milke chalthe haina sapno mai bhi rehthe haina haan 😉😆

Mimzy thumbnail

Pals did u all notice the change in Mishti's dress..in the segment nannu was wearing the same blazer that he wore in the precap and Mish was wearing some other dress..in the segment she is wearing another dress.yyy🤔🤔🤔

Myt have slipped in the pool with abir😉 Intense reunion....had to change I guess!!!😆

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ammu i dont think he will ever sign for ekta show he has already refused to work with her na.. (but we never know as we are talking abt shah .. he and  his ajeeb harkatein)shah was the first choice for laal dupatta..i think he likes to work with BD ph..mamtha and yash has so much respect for him..i really want him to see in Big screens he is such deserving actor..why he was not given any opportunity in Big screens

Edited by Agrata23 - 4 years ago

yaar i like her HC shows alone tere liye, kis desh n even start of yhm only some 50 epi... really BP is that good yaar i havent seen it at all... our show is at same timing so cant even think of others.. 

nah he will never work with her... he always like concept based shows n something different n her shows are always the same old wine in new bottle

Originally posted by: Mimzy

This one is better I think compared to other shows now currently running....it had a story ......bas 10 pm slot ki wajah se hit nahin hua I think😊

I randomly see clips on insta....and sometimes switch channel during the break😆

much better yaar and for 10pm its doing amazing compared to other prime time slot too dear... 😃 definitely its a super hit within short time dear..

ohhh insta haa i need to check it out too then... i dont change channel even during break for our show 😆