Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: esha143

Another gem from the story basket of Niyati 😛....wonderful setting.... You made AB a bit tolerable in this story😆....chalo theek hai, Koi na.... He also needs a day in his name😆...you made Rishabh face off with Ronit ... Uss ke liye toh ek kheench ke dega RB toh bhi kaafi hai 😆but bad luck he got a gun in his hands😡....and his bullet went thru Prerna 😭.....at least she's safe now and Sanu's baby Kasak is here😆...ab aage Kya dekhne ko milega iss TS mein??Prerna ko hurt karne keliye Ronit ko RB ka mukka padega Kya?😛....bring it on.. 😏👊😆

Eshaaaa 🤗

Thanks for the comment, will update shortly 😃

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

aww just love it niyati .. u are an awesome writer ❤️

Thanks Oppo ☺️

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Second part kaha hai smiley9

Please update soon!

Updating shortly 😳

Niyati_T thumbnail

Good morning people 🤗

I know I have been missing from the forum for a while now, and as per the AT rules, either you stay active or update a story, so I have come back with an update 😳

Zyada toh nahi likh pai but I’ve tried to satisfy our quest for seeing Rishabh in action 

Enjoy the update, and sorry for making you wait for so long 🤗

~~~~~~

Part 2 

Prerna woke up with a slight headache and blinked her eyes a few times to adjust to the lighting of her hospital room,she looked around the room and found it empty, she wondered where Rishabh was, the crib in her room was empty too. She tried to get up from the bed but the IV tube made it impossible for her to move, she lifted her other hand and was about to unattach it from herself when she heard a stern voice

‘What do you think are you doing Mrs Bajaj?’ 

Rishabh walked out of the washroom and stood next to Prerna’s bed with his arms folded across his chest, he shot a glare at her making her let go of the tube 

‘Vo… I wanted to get out of the bed, toh…’

‘Toh issliye aapne socha ki aap saline tube nikal kar bed se utar jayenge…inspite of knowing that you are weak and you should rest...’ 

Prerna just nodded her head and looked at him innocently 

‘That look is not going to work on me Mrs Bajaj, aapko rest ki zaroorat hai…jab tak doctor aake aapko check nahi kar leta I am not going to let you get out of bed…’

Rishabh said as he adjusted her bed and helped her sit properly while she pouted at him, she was about to say something when the nurse walked in the room with the baby wrapped in a soft pink blanket, Rishabh immediately went to her and took his daughter in his arms, he thanked the nurse and walked back to Prerna, he sat next to her 

Prerna tried to extend her arms to pick the baby in her arms but winced because of the pain, her eyes welled up with tears as she looked at Rishabh, he shook his head negatively guestering her to not cry, with his one hand he hugged the baby close to his chest and shuffled closer to her, he asked her to sit in a cross-legged position and she did so her placed the baby in her lap, she smiled through her tears as her daughter slept in her lap, she looked at Rishabh who kept adoring the baby 

‘Rishabh…Aapne ghar pe kisi ko kuch bataya hai?’

‘Yes, I called your sister, but I have just informed them about the Baby, uske alawa maine unhe kuch nahi kaha hai and I requested Anurag to do the same …I don’t want them to get worried about anything else for no reason, and agar unhe pata chalega ki apne kya kiya hai toh vo aapse bhi naraz ho jayenge issliye better hai ki unhe iss bare main kuch na batatye… I have asked them to come in the morning to visit you’ 

‘Hmm…’

Prerna just hummed in response to him, and leaned into his body, she rested her head against his chest as she felt a cold shiver run through her body as she replayed the entire incident in her mind, Rishabh noticed it and rubbed her arm to comfort her

‘It’s okay… we are fine now…’

Their moment got spoiled due to a knock on the door, they frowned as they saw an inspector at the door

‘Yes?’

Rishabh got up from bed and stood next to it as the inspector walked to them 

‘Sorry to disturb you Mr and Mrs Bajaj but I need to record your statement about what happened this morning..’

‘Fine, bahar chaliye main aapko sab batata hun…’

‘Ummm… sir I need a statement from the both of you…’

‘I know… but my wife needs rest today… she was shot and had to undergo an emergency c-section, she needs rest for now, you can come tomorrow to record her statement 

The inspector looked at them nervously, Prerna understood that he was afraid of Rishabh

‘It’s okay, main aaj hi mera statement record kar deti hun, jitna jaldi malmla khatam ho jaye utna better hai na…’ 

Rishabh narrowed her eyes at her but she gave him a small nod and assured him that she’d be fine. 

‘As you wish…’

The inspector sighed in relief and muttered a thank you to Prerna 

‘So to start with, Sir could you please tell him ki Ronit ke saath apki kya dushmani thi? Jiske wajah se ussne aap pe attack kiya?!’ 

‘We were supposed to make a deal, which I called off last minute because Mujhe laga ki vo ek ghate ka sauda hoga aur Ronit uss baat ko accept nahi kar pa raha tha issliye shayaad usse mujhse problem thi..’ 

Rishabh tried to give him curt answers and keep it short to end this thing quickly 

‘Did he try to harm you before or was this the first time?!’ 

‘No,  he tried to attack us when we were on our honeymoon in Switzerland’ 

Though the question was addressed to Rishabh, Prerna had answered it and earned a glare from her husband 

‘Yes, he tried to kidnap my wife at that time, but wahan ke local police ke help se I was able to find her safely, aur Ronit ko unhone arrest bhi kar liya tha but thanks to his father’s connection he freed himself’

‘Well, I think aapke usse arrest karvane ke baad usse aapse revenge lene ki aur zyada wajah mil gai... Mr. Bajaj, Kya aap bata sakte hain aaj subah kahan aur kaise Ronit ne aap pe attack kiya tha?’ 

Rishabh just nodded his head and hummed before he started narrating the entire incident 

‘I must have hardly covered a 10 minutes distance from home to office when my car broke down, and as I opened the bonnet to check what was wrong, I was hit on my head, the next thing I remember was waking up at that old warehouse…’ 

*Flashback* 

Rishabh woke with a sharp pain in his head, it took him a minute to realise that his hands were tied behind his back as he laid on the concrete floor, yet as he tried to sit up straight as he heard someone walk in his direction 

‘Kyun itni takleef de rahe ho khud Bajaj?? Thodi der aur aaram se rest kar lo…’ 

Ronit smirked at Rishabh as he walked up to him, he came to his knees to come at Rishabh’s eye level 

‘Kya hua? Mujhe yahan dekh ke chaunk gaye?? Kyun, tumhe kya laga tha paisa aur power sirf tumhare paas hai kya? Jaise hi mere dad ko pata chala ki tumne mere saath kya kiya hai.. mujhe uss jail se free karva diya.. par main janta tha ki tum jaise insaan ko harna ke liye planning ki zaroorat hogi, issliye itna wait kiya…’

He got up and strolled a little before siting on one of the chairs as he continued 

‘And my plan was very simple, tumhe hurt karne ke liye maine Prerna ko harm karne ka socha, because jahan tak maine Sunna hai… tumhari wife aaj kal tumhari life main bohut important ho gai hai…and if I am not wrong, vo tumhare baache ki Maa bhi bane wali hai.. agar usse marne ki koshish karta toh ek ke saath ek free offer hota… wife ke saath saath baccha bhi khatam…’ 

Rishabh cluchted his fist in anger as Ronit spoke, he could feel his entire body shiver in rage 

‘But phir yaad aaya ki jab tak tum uske saath ho main usse kuch nahi kar paunga…issliye socha ki kyun na seedha tum par hi attack karun…’ 

Ronit walked to Rishabh again and grabbed his hair in a fist, he pulled it back forcing Rishabh to face him 

‘Jante ho.. Switzerland ke jail main har din main yehi sochta tha ki akhir uss Prerna ne aisa Kya kar diya ki shadi ke turant badh tumne humari deal todh di… you had promised me to destroy her and the Basus, but you got me arrested for kidnapping that b**ch’ 

‘Mind your language Ronit…. meri wife ke bare main baat kar rahe ho tum…’ 

Rishabh spoke through gritted teeth and struggled to free his hands from the rope, Ronit let go of his hair and grinned as he noted the expressions on Rishabh’s face 

‘Huh… jis ladki ke wajah se meri Di ne apna sab kuch Kho diya, unka pyaar, Dad ka pyaar, yahan tak ki unki jaan bhi chali gai.. uss ladki ke bare main aise hi baat karunga main… waise kuch toh baat hogi uss main, pehle vo stupid Anurag aur abh tum, so tell me, aisa kya hai jadu karti hai Prerna?’

‘Tum jaise vahiyaad insaan ke muh se meri wife ka naam acha nahi lagta.. and your pea size brain is too small to understand ki vo kyun itni special hai…’ 

‘Mana padega tumhe, haath bandhe hain phir bhi itni akad dikha rahe ho…’ 

‘Haath issliye bandh rahe hain tumne because you know what I can do to you…aur tumhe kya lagta hai? Iss tarah se tum mujhe yahan kidnap karke rakhoge aur tum bach jaoge?! You were an idiot to kidnap my wife then and you are still an kidnap me now…’ 

Rishabh tried to keep him distracted as he tried to free his hands from the rope, he noticed how Ronit fumed in anger at his words

‘In fact you are a coward Ronit, agar tumhare Dad ke wajah tum yeh karne ke layak bane ho warna tumhare paas na vo power hai aur na hi vo paisa hai… Huh… you don’t even have brains, or else you wouldn’t have tried to mess with me again…’

He decided to call Ronit out and instigate him futher as he was almost done with untying the rope 

‘Just shut up… you don’t know what I can do… tum hamesha se mujhe underestimate karte aaye ho Bajaj.. tumhe kya laga yahan tume maine sirf kidnap kar ke rakha hai? No… main toh yahan tumhe marne ke liye laya hun… maine kaha tha na ki mujhe pata hai ki agar maine Prerna ko marne ki koshish ki toh tum mujhe jaan se maar daloge… lekin agar main pehle tumhen hi maar dun toh phir mujhe Prerna ko marne se kon rokhega?!.... Issliye main pehle tumhe marunga aur phir…’ 

Before Ronit could complete his sentence Rishabh had banged his head against Ronit’s with such a force that made him lose his balance and fall backwards on the floor, as soon as he fell on the floor a gun from his pocket hit the ground with a loud thud 

‘You fool…’

Ronit tried to get up and reach for the gun but by the time he could, Rishabh had succeeded in freeing himself and walked to Ronit furiously, he grabbed his collar in a fist making him stand on his feet

‘You are the fool here Ronit… you should have been greatful that I just got you arrested for kidnapping my wife, agar mere baas mein hota toh tabhi tumhe maar deta…’ 

Rishabh punched him hard across his face

‘This is for thinking about hurting wife and my child…’

He threw another punch in his stomach as he continued 

‘Yeh mujhe kidnap karne ke liye…’ 

Rishabh kept punching Ronit till he almost fell unconscious on the floor once again

*Present*

‘By then my wife had reached there and when she saw that Ronit was about to shoot me, she pushed me and took the bullet instead…’ 

As he finished his tale, Rishabh glanced at Prerna who was caressing the baby’s hair as an attempt to hide her tears from him 

‘Hmm, Mrs Bajaj, aap ko kaisa pata chala ki Mr. Bajaj kahan hai? How did you reach there?!’ 

Prerna was hesitating to answer the question in front of Rishabh as she knew that he’d be mad at her for taking such a big risk but she also knew that she didn’t have a choice to avoid getting confronted by him about the same sooner or later 

‘Vo.. mujhe kisi unknown number se call aya tha ki unki jaan ko khatra ho sakta hai… I did try to stop him from leaving the house but he left as soon as I fell asleep, but jaise hi inke manager se pata chala ki yeh office nahi pohunche the, we tracked his phone and reached the location while Mr. Mehra informed you about the same…’ 

Rishabh facepalmed himself as the mystery of his wife’s sudden appearance at the warehouse was solved. He glared at her as she shurugged her shoulder. The inspector kept looking at the duo simultaneously and as he sensed the slight tension building in the atmosphere he decided to leave the couple alone 

‘I guess that’s all that I needed… have a speedy recovery Mrs Bajaj, and congratulations for the Baby!!’ 

As the inspector shut the door while he left, Rishabh walked back to his wife and picked their daughter from her lap. He placed her in the small crib and tucked her properly before coming back to her bed 

‘So that entire ‘mera maan bechain ho raha hai’ thing was because of the call that you had received from Ronit?!’ 

Rishabh asked her in a stern voice and Prerna just bit her lip as she nodded her head slightly in response to his question

‘Agar main aapko sach batati toh aap na hi meri baat mante aur na hi ghar pe rukhte… in fact aap Mujhe hi daante ki main bina baat ki tension le rahi hun…’ 

Prerna’s concern for him had touched Rishabh’s heart, he sat next to her and gently wrapped his arm around her shoulder 

‘Meri itna chinta karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai Mrs. Bajaj… as your husband it’s my duty to worry about you and protect you…’ 

Rishabh spoke in a soft voice, he felt guilty that she had to worry for him so much 

‘Kisne kaha ki yeh sirf aapki duty hai, ki aap mujhe protect karen aur meri chinta karen ?! Main aapki wife Hun aur yeh mera haq hai ki main aapke liye pareshaan houn… I love you… and I’ll do Anything for you…’ 

Prerna cupped his face with her hand and made him look in her eyes, Rishabh saw the love in heart being reflected in her eyes, he felt his own heart swell with joy, he leaned in and kissed her softly, expressing his love and gratitude to her for saving his life today and for loving him. 

~~~~~~

Waiting for your likes and comments 😳

Love,

Niyati ❤️

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update niyati...👏

Ronit is a such a 🤬..... Ronit ko mar hi dena chaiye tha kash ek do punch aur dethe...😡

Loved the bonding of PreRish...❤️

They loved eachother other alot ek dusre ke liye Kuch bhi Kar sakte hai....

Beautiful ending....❤️

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ronit made a mistake coming back to take revenge from both Rishabh and Prerna. He could have easily enjoyed his life after releasing from jail.

Anyways coming to the couple, i loved their moments with their baby. She is sad as she can't hold the baby. He made sure she can hold the baby in her lap. Her confession❤️. Happy feels❤️.

I loved this update Niyati🤗

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Loved all the Bajaj family moments Nia... They are feels❤❤....and Prerna's confession was just ....to see her caring for Rishabh is so heartwarming.....Ronit is really a good dumbhead....arre Koi ussko kisi Villans ke school mein admission karwao yaar....fantastic update.... So much PreRishilicious.....😍🥰

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Saanu update do ff ka...

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu8193

Nice update niyati...👏

Ronit is a such a 🤬..... Ronit ko mar hi dena chaiye tha kash ek do punch aur dethe...😡

Loved the bonding of PreRish...❤️

They loved eachother other alot ek dusre ke liye Kuch bhi Kar sakte hai....

Beautiful ending....❤️

Thank you for the comment Annu 🤗

Niyati_T thumbnail

Kya hogaya? 😕

Ps: when are you updating your story? 🤔