What happened in today’s episode? WU please.

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys,

What happened in today’s episode? This episode will be there here in the evening so I am excited to know what happened.

N Pari’s parents are still there or she bhagaaofy them?😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Memorable_ERA thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein 28th November 2019 Written Episode Update: Pari’s Mother Misbehaves With Kusum

Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein 28th November 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Pari’s parents ask if she doesn’t want to accompany them because of Yogi, if she is really in a relationship with her. Pari cries that they are thinking wrong, Yogi doesn’t even look at her. Mother says they trust her and knew she wouldn’t do anything wrong, is she ready to accompany them to Jaipur. She says they can go to Jaipur, she will join them at Kolkota directly. They agree. Prakash walks into kitchen and asks Kusum what are they preparing. Nisha says chole bhature. Prakash asks if they will feed Delhi food to Bengalis. Kusum says yes, let them taste Delhi food. Prakash asks if she will feed him Bengali fish dish then. Kusum says he will taunt her for years. Prakash calms down and asks to prepare dinner for Pari’s parents as he feels Pari asfamily member now. Kusum claps for him and says he is right. Pari informs her parents that she got attached to Srivastav family and their house and got a love which her mother couldn’t. Mother gets angry. Father calms her down and says let us go.

Kusum calls Pari’s parents for dinner. They say they need to go. Kusum asks if they are so angry regarding Yogi and Pari’s prank and assures that there is nothing between Yogi and Pari and they are just friends. Pari’s mother says it can’t be at all as Yogi is dumb and deaf and cannot even match Pari. Kusum walks away hearing that. Pari scolds her mother for her misbehavior and running behind Kusum apologizes her for her mother’s misbehavior. Kusum says her mother is right and now she doesn’t feel bad at all. Daadi backs her. Yogi walks to them and signals what did Pari’s mother say. Kusum says nothing. Pari says her mother said bad about Yogi, so she is returning back to Kolkota to not make matters worse. Bablu and Surjith walk in and asks why she is going when she___ Yogi… Kusum asks what does they mean. Bablu says he sacrificed for Yogi. Surjith tries to speak, but Yogi stops him.

Roshan informs Chauhan that Shiv is enquiring about their pandit and he needs to handle him. Chauhan asks him not to worry about Shiv and asks if he passed their highway tender. Roshan says he did, though Shiv was angry on him for passing it without his permission. Chauhan says once they get 3-4 more tenders, they will get rid of Shiv and Gunjan. Roshan says he cannot tolerate Gunjan anymore. Gunjan reminisces Roshan shouting at her and acting in front of Shiv and Seema. Seema and Shiv asks her what happened at Chavdi bazaar. Gunjan signals that Shiv sacrificed her for Roshan. Shiv asks what does she mean, and Seema says she felt Roshan was lying. Shiv insists her to tell what happen as she is most important to them and he will cancel her and Roshan’s alliance if Roshan is wrong. Gunjan changes topic and says she will prepare biryani for them. Shiv smiles, and she leaves. Shiv then tells Seema that Roshan’s behavior is odd at office, he is passing wrong people’s tenders without his permission and was not his self, even Chauhan was behaving rudely, something is wrong.

Surjith and Bablu insist Yogi to stop Pari from going to Kolkota. Yogi asks why should he. Bablu says Pari loves him and he should not let her go. Pari’s mother apologizes Kusum for speaking wrong about Yogi. Rani asks what did she say. Kusum says nothing. Father says they are going to their hotel as it is near to airport. Prakash asks what is hotel’s fair. Father says 10-12000 rs. Prakash gets nervous hearing that. Vivek says it is an usual hotel rate and he shouldn’t bother. Father says theyw ill not return as Pari will stay with them in Kolkota from hereon. Bablu and Surjith ask Yogi to speak. Nisha gets drowsy and collapses. Family rushes to her and get her water. Daadi asks if she is fine. Nisha nervously says that… Daadi realizes and signals Kusum. Kusum asks if she is becoming grandma. Nishna shyingly signals yes. Kusum loudly informs Prakash and Dadaji that they are becoming grandpa and greatgrandpa. They all get happy hearing that while Kabir gets tensed.

Precap: Bablu and Surjith insist Yogi to express his love for Pari and stop her. Chauhan tells Shiv that he is not running away, Shiv warns that he doesn’t know him well. Chauhan asks if he is warning him openly.

Credit: Tellyupdates.com 

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Memorable_ERA

Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein 28th November 2019 Written Episode Update: Pari’s Mother Misbehaves With Kusum

Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein 28th November 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Pari’s parents ask if she doesn’t want to accompany them because of Yogi, if she is really in a relationship with her. Pari cries that they are thinking wrong, Yogi doesn’t even look at her. Mother says they trust her and knew she wouldn’t do anything wrong, is she ready to accompany them to Jaipur. She says they can go to Jaipur, she will join them at Kolkota directly. They agree. Prakash walks into kitchen and asks Kusum what are they preparing. Nisha says chole bhature. Prakash asks if they will feed Delhi food to Bengalis. Kusum says yes, let them taste Delhi food. Prakash asks if she will feed him Bengali fish dish then. Kusum says he will taunt her for years. Prakash calms down and asks to prepare dinner for Pari’s parents as he feels Pari asfamily member now. Kusum claps for him and says he is right. Pari informs her parents that she got attached to Srivastav family and their house and got a love which her mother couldn’t. Mother gets angry. Father calms her down and says let us go.

Kusum calls Pari’s parents for dinner. They say they need to go. Kusum asks if they are so angry regarding Yogi and Pari’s prank and assures that there is nothing between Yogi and Pari and they are just friends. Pari’s mother says it can’t be at all as Yogi is dumb and deaf and cannot even match Pari. Kusum walks away hearing that. Pari scolds her mother for her misbehavior and running behind Kusum apologizes her for her mother’s misbehavior. Kusum says her mother is right and now she doesn’t feel bad at all. Daadi backs her. Yogi walks to them and signals what did Pari’s mother say. Kusum says nothing. Pari says her mother said bad about Yogi, so she is returning back to Kolkota to not make matters worse. Bablu and Surjith walk in and asks why she is going when she___ Yogi… Kusum asks what does they mean. Bablu says he sacrificed for Yogi. Surjith tries to speak, but Yogi stops him.

Roshan informs Chauhan that Shiv is enquiring about their pandit and he needs to handle him. Chauhan asks him not to worry about Shiv and asks if he passed their highway tender. Roshan says he did, though Shiv was angry on him for passing it without his permission. Chauhan says once they get 3-4 more tenders, they will get rid of Shiv and Gunjan. Roshan says he cannot tolerate Gunjan anymore. Gunjan reminisces Roshan shouting at her and acting in front of Shiv and Seema. Seema and Shiv asks her what happened at Chavdi bazaar. Gunjan signals that Shiv sacrificed her for Roshan. Shiv asks what does she mean, and Seema says she felt Roshan was lying. Shiv insists her to tell what happen as she is most important to them and he will cancel her and Roshan’s alliance if Roshan is wrong. Gunjan changes topic and says she will prepare biryani for them. Shiv smiles, and she leaves. Shiv then tells Seema that Roshan’s behavior is odd at office, he is passing wrong people’s tenders without his permission and was not his self, even Chauhan was behaving rudely, something is wrong.

Surjith and Bablu insist Yogi to stop Pari from going to Kolkota. Yogi asks why should he. Bablu says Pari loves him and he should not let her go. Pari’s mother apologizes Kusum for speaking wrong about Yogi. Rani asks what did she say. Kusum says nothing. Father says they are going to their hotel as it is near to airport. Prakash asks what is hotel’s fair. Father says 10-12000 rs. Prakash gets nervous hearing that. Vivek says it is an usual hotel rate and he shouldn’t bother. Father says theyw ill not return as Pari will stay with them in Kolkota from hereon. Bablu and Surjith ask Yogi to speak. Nisha gets drowsy and collapses. Family rushes to her and get her water. Daadi asks if she is fine. Nisha nervously says that… Daadi realizes and signals Kusum. Kusum asks if she is becoming grandma. Nishna shyingly signals yes. Kusum loudly informs Prakash and Dadaji that they are becoming grandpa and greatgrandpa. They all get happy hearing that while Kabir gets tensed.

Precap: Bablu and Surjith insist Yogi to express his love for Pari and stop her. Chauhan tells Shiv that he is not running away, Shiv warns that he doesn’t know him well. Chauhan asks if he is warning him openly.

Credit: Tellyupdates.com 

I am yet too see the episode but from this, I can tell things aren't looking great. Kusum won't mistreat Pari but she may be against YaRi/YoRi in the future. Its worrying honestly. All she ever wanted was Yogi to meet the right one and now she is going against that. 

Yogi should confess tomorrow, its the 100th Episode. I want him to think back to everything that happened from the first three bike incidents to the last thing that happened between them (which was the two of them talking on the balcony about imperfections) and then realise the change in both of them and then realise his f*****g feelings then chase after Pari. 

Sorry about that but Yogi is doing my head in and I haven't even watched the episode yet.

My prediction is, tomorrow will be the realisation meaning its been a week since the confession. Now it can go two ways, he either tells Pari and she stays or the more dramatic version, he chases after as she leaves with her family or on her bike and he follows on his bike (the same bikes they were using when they first met) however she outpaces him or his chain comes off and he watches her from a distance until she is no longer visible or after his bike breaks down he runs after but still too slow and ends in the same fashion. 

Give me an award! Or perhaps some house points? 👏

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

I am yet too see the episode but from this, I can tell things aren't looking great. Kusum won't mistreat Pari but she may be against YaRi/YoRi in the future. Its worrying honestly. All she ever wanted was Yogi to meet the right one and now she is going against that. 

Yogi should confess tomorrow, its the 100th Episode. I want him to think back to everything that happened from the first three bike incidents to the last thing that happened between them (which was the two of them talking on the balcony about imperfections) and then realise the change in both of them and then realise his f*****g feelings then chase after Pari. 

Sorry about that but Yogi is doing my head in and I haven't even watched the episode yet.

My prediction is, tomorrow will be the realisation meaning its been a week since the confession. Now it can go two ways, he either tells Pari and she stays or the more dramatic version, he chases after as she leaves with her family or on her bike and he follows on his bike (the same bikes they were using when they first met) however she outpaces him or his chain comes off and he watches her from a distance until she is no longer visible or after his bike breaks down he runs after but still too slow and ends in the same fashion. 

Give me an award! Or perhaps some house points? 👏

@ bold same here yet to watch the episode. But definitely kusum will go against the thought of YaRi together.

Because she doesn’t want her son to suffer again. So she will act as guarded. But after all of that she will give in definitely once Pari will fight against her mother for Yogi and Srivastavas n won over kusum . N Pari assuring her that she loves yogi more than anything. And she can do anything for him and family.

May be tomorrow they show Yogi’s realization process and confession on Monday..😂🤣

Superb prediction yaar.. so dramatic yet so symbolic..👏

For your prediction best story prediction award goes to you..🥳

Let me add my 2 cents But at the end YaRi would be together as Pari will Look back and see Yogi running behind her and stops her scooter and runs back to Yogi and rain starts YaRi looking at each other and then their hug..

Love will find a way..

Jaaniye heeriye..

( I know so damn bollywood cliche and cheesy romantic scenario but what to do we are grown up seeing all this n still want to see this😆)

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

@ bold same here yet to watch the episode. But definitely kusum will go against the thought of YaRi together.

Because she doesn’t want her son to suffer again. So she will act as guarded. But after all of that she will give in definitely once Pari will fight against her mother for Yogi and Srivastavas n won over kusum . N Pari assuring her that she loves yogi more than anything. And she can do anything for him and family.

May be tomorrow they show Yogi’s realization process and confession on Monday..😂🤣

Superb prediction yaar.. so dramatic yet so symbolic..👏

For your prediction best story prediction award goes to you..🥳

Let me add my 2 cents But at the end YaRi would be together as Pari will Look back and see Yogi running behind her and stops her scooter and runs back to Yogi and rain starts YaRi looking at each other and then their hug..

Love will find a way..

Jaaniye heeriye..

( I know so damn bollywood cliche and cheesy romantic scenario but what to do we are grown up seeing all this n still want to see this😆)

So cheesy but just imagine. The rain creating humid air, soaking clothes and Yogi lets his heart out and they hug like never before. *wipes a teary eye* Lol!

All I know is that its 100th episode and the team of IIM need to deliver some fine work. I hope tomorrow isn't based on Shiv and Chauhan. Whilst I don't give a dam about any of them, I still don't want Gunjan hurt but a little bit me of wants her to taste her own medicine. I'm not evil, I promise... 😈. I hope tomorrow Yogi-Pari is focused on entirely. 

Kusum is starting to become tougher for Yogi. I don't think she'll take a word against Yogi from anyone in the future. She'll be like Pari sort of defensive with Prakash holding Kusum back like Yogi did. No more tears from Kusum. Whilst that is good, she has become a hurdle for Yogi-Pari. You'll see Darshi. 

It sounds weird calling you by your first name but if you want me to stop. Feel free to say so :) 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I think with Dadaji and Dadi available, convincing Kusum shouldn't be a problem, unless she becomes too rigid and closed to the idea of Yogi and Pari. 

I don't see Prakash holding back Kusum though. If Pari's mom (What is her name??) insults Yogi and in a way Kusum, he wouldn't stop. Shouldn't stop. Like Dadaji told Prakash "Pari bhi dari hai tujhse", Pari's mom should dari as well. 

PS: Hate posting via mobile. What are the shortcut keys for emoticons. The old ones doesn't seem to work. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

So cheesy but just imagine. The rain creating humid air, soaking clothes and Yogi lets his heart out and they hug like never before. *wipes a teary eye* Lol!

All I know is that its 100th episode and the team of IIM need to deliver some fine work. I hope tomorrow isn't based on Shiv and Chauhan. Whilst I don't give a dam about any of them, I still don't want Gunjan hurt but a little bit me of wants her to taste her own medicine. I'm not evil, I promise... 😈. I hope tomorrow Yogi-Pari is focused on entirely. 

Kusum is starting to become tougher for Yogi. I don't think she'll take a word against Yogi from anyone in the future. She'll be like Pari sort of defensive with Prakash holding Kusum back like Yogi did. No more tears from Kusum. Whilst that is good, she has become a hurdle for Yogi-Pari. You'll see Darshi. 

It sounds weird calling you by your first name but if you want me to stop. Feel free to say so :) 

@ bold yeah I imagined that..😂😂

Yup its 100th episode so hope they don’t show too much of Sharma-Chauhan drama just a scene in Precap is enough else I would definitely skip.

Poor gunjan. But she will definitely taste her own medicine by not standing up for herself. We all are not evil but part of us is little devilish 😈 as we want justice for all..😅😅 hope they focus on YAri.

Kusum will definitely become tough for Yogi. As she has had enough now. Anyone comes and taunts her about Yogi. ( I HATE THESE KINDA PEOPLE.  No one has given right to say anything bad to hurt another person)

Now definitely she won’t listen any word against Yogi.

I can imagine prakash holding kusum back while she is defending and taking stand for Yogi.

She will be a hurdle for YaRi. So YaRi’s ship has sailed but they have to test the waters before reaching to the shore.

I hope dadaji, dadiji and Prakash make her understand that Pari is the one made for Yogi. Who loves him whole heartedly for what he is. I definitely wish her to be stronger and she take a test of Pari fully before giving a nod to YaRi. and Pari passing the test with flying colors..🥳

I don’t care if she becomes hurdle for Yogi- Pari. Because that’s how only she gets to know that how YaRi completes and compliment each other. Takes stand for one another And they both love each other and never ever leave each other’s side.

I don’t mind at all if you call me by my name..

That’s my name, that’s my name..😆😆 

Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

@ bold yeah I imagined that..😂😂

Yup its 100th episode so hope they don’t show too much of Sharma-Chauhan drama just a scene in Precap is enough else I would definitely skip.

Poor gunjan. But she will definitely taste her own medicine by not standing up for herself. We all are not evil but part of us is little devilish 😈 as we want justice for all..😅😅 hope they focus on YAri.

Kusum will definitely become tough for Yogi. As she has had enough now. Anyone comes and taunts us about Yogi. ( I HATE THESE KINDA PEOPLE.  No one has given right to say anything bad to hurt another person)

Now definitely she won’t listen any word against Yogi.

I can imagine prakash holding kusum back while she is defending and taking stand for Yogi.

She will be a hurdle for YaRi. So YaRi’s ship has sailed but they have to test the waters before reaching to the shore.

I hope dadaji, dadiji and Prakash make her understand that Pari is the one made for Yogi. Who loves him whole heartedly for what he is. I definitely wish her to be stronger and she take a test of Pari fully before giving a nod to YaRi. and Pari passing the test with flying colors..🥳

I don’t care if she becomes hurdle for Yogi- Pari. Because that’s how only she gets to know that how YaRi completes and compliment each other. Takes stand for one another And they both love each other and never ever leave each other’s side.

I don’t mind at all if you call me by my name..

That’s my name, that’s my name..😆😆 

I feel Yogi should explain to her. It should come from him. 

Also I just viewed the insta story of the actor that portrays Gunjan's brother. And he had a script out. 

Read at your own Risk! This is how it goes:

In the corridor of the hospital - this takes place with Yogi-Pari dating. 

So Pari is walking briskly in the hospital corridors with Neha. She is upset because Yogi hasn't arrived for their date. Then Pari and Neha talk, Pari calls Yogi a kameena (ignore my spelling) and I think Neha teases Pari. 

Then on another page, Shiv is in the hospital in the ICU with Seema and surprise surprise with Prakash. The atmosphere is full of awkwardness. 

So from this, Shiv is about to take a huge hit and Yogi is late to his first date. What a Kameema! 😂

I'd recommend you take it look before its removed. Just note you have to pause the story as its a boomerang. It takes a while. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I knew Shiv would get to the hospital. So rishta breaks for sure  But now Shiv will gain sympathy. And Prakash is there? That's definitely a surprise. May be he is there just because he wants to fulfil his duties as a friend which Shiv didn't? Let's wait and watch. But things are going to get interesting now. 

Just don't want Prakash to make some time of  vaada that Yogi will marry Gunjan or something

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I knew Shiv would get to the hospital. So rishta breaks for sure  But now Shiv will gain sympathy. And Prakash is there? That's definitely a surprise. May be he is there just because he wants to fulfil his duties as a friend which Shiv didn't? Let's wait and watch. But things are going to get interesting now. 

Just don't want Prakash to make some time of  vaada that Yogi will marry Gunjan or something

Yeh to hona hi tha..

Shiv ended up in the hospital with heart attack n may be a surgery performed and stent has been installed.

So Pari knew about it and she told prakash about shiv’s condition. So prakash couldn’t stop himself from meeting him.

Prakash is being sarcastic . And asking him about stent kitne ka pada. Mehnga wala lagaya hoga na or something.

N asked shiv and seema not to cry..

So definitely something is cooking up. 

Storm is brewing..( some More drama ahead to skip)

Let’s hope YaRi stays together as I don’t want to see 3 lives getting spoiled with possibility of yogun..🤢

If this happens then definitely it would be a 

‘Jindagi barbaad ho gaya’ moment for me..