Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I knew Shiv would get to the hospital. So rishta breaks for sure  But now Shiv will gain sympathy. And Prakash is there? That's definitely a surprise. May be he is there just because he wants to fulfil his duties as a friend which Shiv didn't? Let's wait and watch. But things are going to get interesting now. 

Just don't want Prakash to make some time of  vaada that Yogi will marry Gunjan or something

That is going to happen. I have that feeling it will. Yogi will have to choose between Pari or a dying man's wish. Its no longer Pari or Gunjan. He will have moved on with Pari. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Yeh to hona hi tha..

Shiv ended up in the hospital with heart attack n may be a surgery performed and stent has been installed.

So Pari knew about it and she told prakash about shiv’s condition. So prakash couldn’t stop himself from meeting him.

Prakash is being sarcastic . And asking him about stent kitne ka pada. Mehnga wala lagaya hoga na or something.

N asked shiv and seema not to cry..

So definitely something is cooking up. 

Storm is brewing..( some More drama ahead to skip)

Let’s hope YaRi stays together as I don’t want to see 3 lives getting spoiled with possibility of yogun..🤢

If this happens then definitely it would be a 

‘Jindagi barbaad ho gaya’ moment for me..

Prakash won't make the same mistake Shiv made. He still values friendship. He cannot not go. In this case I am more scared of Prakash than Kusum for YoRi now. He needs to be informed about YoRi before he does something

Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Yeh to hona hi tha..

Shiv ended up in the hospital with heart attack n may be a surgery performed and stent has been installed.

So Pari knew about it and she told prakash about shiv’s condition. So prakash couldn’t stop himself from meeting him.

Prakash is being sarcastic . And asking him about stent kitne ka pada. Mehnga wala lagaya hoga na or something.

N asked shiv and seema not to cry..

So definitely something is cooking up. 

Storm is brewing..( some More drama ahead to skip)

Let’s hope YaRi stays together as I don’t want to see 3 lives getting spoiled with possibility of yogun..🤢

If this happens then definitely it would be a 

‘Jindagi barbaad ho gaya’ moment for me..

Its too soon for that all. We just got YaRi/YoRi. 

Its best YaRi make their relationship official, that way nobody can come in between. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Prakash won't make the same mistake Shiv made. He still values friendship. He cannot not go. In this case I am more scared of Prakash than Kusum for YoRi now. He needs to be informed about YoRi before he does something

True prakash is standing by his friend’s side when he is in need. He values friendship unlike shiv.

True even I am scared now. If he promise something to shiv then definitely it will bring earthquakes for YaRi..

I don’t want to think anything for now. Otherwise I won’t be able to enjoy YaRi cute lovey dovey moments.

Let it be bring it on some More drama We will brace ourselves for the upcomings. ( For me I will definitely skip some parts)

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

That is going to happen. I have that feeling it will. Yogi will have to choose between Pari or a dying man's wish. Its no longer Pari or Gunjan. He will have moved on with Pari. 

I don't think Shiv is dying for one. But yes, he would make emotional wish of wanting Yogi back for Gunjan. Prakash is going to be in a fix. 

First I am surprised Prakash visited. And that he has forgotten/forgiven what Shiv did. I assume Dadaji to have had a hand in this. Prakash doesn't know Yogi is over Gunjan and has moved on. He doesn't know Yogi loves Pari now. So even if he gives word to Shiv, he would not be utterly wrong. 

Mr-YK thumbnail

I don't think Shiv is dying for one. But yes, he would make emotional wish of wanting Yogi back for Gunjan. Prakash is going to be in a fix. 

First I am surprised Prakash visited. And that he has forgotten/forgiven what Shiv did. I assume Dadaji to have had a hand in this. Prakash doesn't know Yogi is over Gunjan and has moved on. He doesn't know Yogi loves Pari now. So even if he gives word to Shiv, he would not be utterly wrong. 

Yogi is over Gunjan. I remember Prakash asking him.

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Yogi is over Gunjan. I remember Prakash asking him.

Did he? I don't remember. 

Whatever it is, I just hope Prakash has a word with Yogi before he says anything 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

You guys are scaring me now... Please😭 I don't want any above scenario to happen.... 

I don't think Prakash will take such big step of promise without asking any family members or yogi...Moreover vivek and rani knows about yori.... 

He will just visit him and shiv will ask for forgiveness... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Its too soon for that all. We just got YaRi/YoRi. 

Its best YaRi make their relationship official, that way nobody can come in between. 

Thank god Vivek Rani, Kabir Nisha will b aware of YoRi. They were so much into Gunjan’s match and even faced all humiliations. They will defn put some sense into Pakya Kusum if they melt down for Gunjan seeing Shiv. I feel so bad for Pari here as she doesn’t even have her parents support. I had always felt though Kusum loves her a lot, it will b Pakya who understands Pari. Truly truly hope Pakya doesn’t mess up by giving some promise or commitment to Shiv.

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Shwetu, Pakya is v v attached to Shiv. Even yest epi, he remembered the khatirdaari of Shiv. Seems a very very close bond from his side. Shiv tho was close to Pakya has now moved on to experience the comfort phase of life and is become more practical. So v cannot infer Pakya will not forgive Shiv depending on his anger for Kabir’s dad. 

I feel he will get to know abt YoRi even before Kusum but after committing to Shiv for Gunjan. He will defn. b in a fix as he is attached to Pari now. I guess yest’s dialogue of his apni lagne lagi hai is a hint to this. He will stand for Pari. Kusum will b still shaky considering Pari ki mom’s reaction.