Tedese iyea laughter ka hi umeed thi 😡😡

it suits with your harkate 😡😡

Haha!

Gussa nahin karte ToPo. 😆

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Favorite Actor/Actress on Indian TV? - Not any particular. For me fav Actor/Actors always depends on Shows , character and their Performance. if the character does not kick me , no matter what who is performing , it never ever could make me interested for Fangirling. and somehow mujhe hamesha underrated shows jeyada pasand ati hai 

Favorite Actor/Actress in Bollywood ? -  Same  views like Favorite Actor/Actress on Indian TV . But i am not movie freak . 

Favorite TV shows? - A lot of. - 

KZK 1 , Kahani ghar ghar ki , Son pari , shararat, shakalaka boom boom, karishma ka karishma , Jodha Akbar , Tere Liye , Yeh hai muhabbatin ( Little Ruhi phase) , Banu mai tere dulhan, kumkum , Kahin kisi roz , Bidai , Naagin , Hamari Devrani, Ahat, Peyar ka dard hai Mitha Mitha Peyara, kaisa hai iyea peyar, Kyunki saas , Tere mere love story , Kavyanjali, Navya , Sanjivani 1, Tumhari pakhi , Pyar ki iyea ek kahani, Bade acche lagte hai ,Kasam se, Sree,  and what not ... a lot of ITV shows . uncountable.

Reality shows- BiggBoss . Khatron kay khiladi . 

Pakdrama- Zindaagi guljar hai, Yakeen ka safar, Dil bole, Humsafar, Khaani and many more e.t.c.

and  Bengali Dramas from my country .

Favorite movies? - Not any particular. but i am always open for 80s, 90s movies anytime. i always love simple, historic, detective, thriller and old generic movies from Bengali and Indian. specially the flop and underrated Art Films 

From hollywood-  Harry potter , Twilight Series always

k drama- ii Mare, Daisy. 

Favorite Sections(s) on I-F other than KZK2 forum? - nah , not any fav section. it depends on show and my activity. 

What's your most favorite scene of your favorite couple till date ? - 

in my every fav shows - the nokjhok , the  love confession moments of my fav couples are always my fav. 

If you given an opportunity to be one character in KZK 2 , who would that be and why? -

Nivedita Basu . This character is so underrated . i would happy to be Nivi - cos this character has showed the true woman empowerment as per me.  she is a passionate Business woman . never compromise her professional duty in any cause. She breaks the culture of marital living. She is showing us after marriage a daughter also could stay with her parent n looks after of them . it is benchmark for our typical society . she maintains her family gracefully, now a days takes care of her husband and also a successful buisness woman also. The true Torchbearer of 19th century's woman. No matter what how much flaws she has, but i love her life goals and motto. So anyday i will pick Nivi

Best friend(s) on I-F? - 

Mahiya

Most embarrassing moment in life (on IF/elsewhere) -

On IF it was most embarrassing for me. posting  Karan's picture on AnuPre AT , 3 months ago. TBh i was not stalking at all , it was just a honest mistake .

How do you feel being MOTW ?? -

First Reaction was-  

Image result for kiran kher gifs"

Current Reaction is - 

Image result for kiran kher gifs"

Aage ka pata nei abhi 😆

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Wow oppo. One thing which I admire is that others get to know about a member more thanks to this thread. 

You are a cutie pie 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Welcome.

After my practical exam tomorrow I'll be back with list of questions to grill😈

wc dear 🤗

opsora2090 thumbnail
DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I'm curious ki kya munni ji koi sawal karengi oppo se? 

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wohhoooo😆😆🥳🥳❤️🤗

Congratulations Oppaa🤗🤗You deserved ittttt!!! 

Now please bring floods of Kiron kher gifs in the forum🤣🤣🤣

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda

1) which is your first scene of kzk original? 

Jitna mujhe iyad hai , i have started to watch KZK During Shivani- Subrata marriage, where komolika on pre marriage rasam changed her costume and after that prerna blamed for giving Fake jewelery which was changed by Nivi's Husband Anupam. From that time KZK started to watch in my house. 

2) why you loved RB so much in the last season?  -

Darkest and Grey character always gives me kick. in that case RB's aura was in another level. i love his way of living which has his own  touch. he was devil in some points but was not hypocrite . that attracts me most.In our real life no one is perfect. every person is negative in some one's story. Then why not RB ? Mere Hisab se Perfect insan woh hote hai jo apne andar ki devil ko marke khudko improve karte hai. and RB was that like . Once he did mistakes, later changed his life and lead as a better person as an example . hum apne jindagi mai ek perfect insaan ko apna idol mante hai , but mere liye jindagi ki mistakes and mistake maker real idol hai . cos asli sikh hum wohi sei lete hai. agar negativity nei hote toh positivity ki value hume kabhi patai nei chalte . so on that context RB is my forever fav character for both in real and reel . and RR 's charm made me fall for RB. 

3) your first prb scene? -

Their Introduction on a Business Party which u shared that day. 

4) your best schoolmate? 

A bunch of people. i was popular in every groups. so now a days whenever i met with anyone from school days , everyone gives me best feelings. 

5) you are mama girl or papa girl? 

Both. 

6) your favorite movie (any language)? 

Not any particular. but i am always open for 80s, 90s movies anytime. i always love simple, historic, detective, thriller and old generic movies from Bengali and Indian. specially the flop and underrated Art Films 

7) between shruti and ankie who irritates you more?  - Both . But i always love their Irritation , bohot entertaining hai 😆

8) your best friend of AT? - 

Everyone , those i am interacted in regular basis everyone in close to my heart. but Ankie and Shruti is lil bit special as they are my real crime partner 🤣

9) which is your first ever Indian television show? -

KZK1 - This show learnt me hindi 

10) one best quality about OpRish?  - 

#OpRish is loyal for each other in true sense 😎

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Uff kya maaza ane wala hai 😎 blockbuster thread in making🤣

🤣

rmahi25 thumbnail