Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

You describe an evening ... herbal tea n baked Keema  samosey with Mr Bajaj ... healthy food haina !! 

Ok i believe in simplicity . Toh date mujhse nei hogi . but ha , outing kay liye i will choose riverside Street food stall. i love street food, Toh i would take Rishab to that kind of  places. together we will have Fuchka , Garma Garam Samose , puri , pakode , chole e.t.c. and later will have Tong chaye n walk together on the riverside road for unlimited hours ..  bass this is my planning for a date . usse jeyada nei . 

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Exxxcuzzeee me!! -.-

aree sacchi , aise fun fun mai roasting poem likhna and OS/SS/FF likhna dhang se , woh mere bass ki bat nei 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Ok i believe in simplicity . Toh date mujhse nei hogi . but ha , outing kay liye i will choose riverside Street food stall. i love street food, Toh i would take Rishab to that kind of  places. together we will have Fuchka , Garma Garam Samose , puri , pakode , chole e.t.c. and later will have Tong chaye n walk together on the riverside road for unlimited hours ..  bass this is my planning for a date . usse jeyada nei . 

Ok then for MOTW .. Let me plan one enjoyable evening for OpRish 

Let him pick you up from your home ๐Ÿ  ... greet you with a rose ๐ŸŒน 

You both travel by the car ๐Ÿš— to the river side . you both take a ๐Ÿšค boat ride on the river . โ›ต๏ธboth enjoy the view of the setting โ˜€๏ธ sun ๐ŸŒž.. while you share the ๐Ÿ‡ ๐Ÿ‰ fruits that you have packed for both along with some fruit juices ๐Ÿฅค  ... 

After sunset you take a stroll by the river side while munching on โ€œJhal muri โ€ ๐Ÿฟ and ๐Ÿฅœ peanuts ๐Ÿฅœ...

Discuss your similar tastes then stroll along the tree lined street ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒฒto reach the cafeteria ..where  he helps himself to โ˜•๏ธ coffee with brown sugar and you enjoy your fav ice cream ๐Ÿฆ ... 

itโ€™s now time for your evening classes  ...as you are a student ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ’ป .. so he drops you there n waits for you until  you finish ..๐Ÿ˜˜

You are over whelmed to see him still waiting for you . after all you are his fav fan ... your both enjoy some Egg chicken rolls ..๐ŸŒฏ๐ŸŒฎby now itโ€™s dark n he drops you home .๐Ÿš—.. where you mom dad are waiting for you anxiously ..they are relieved to see you ...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

My gift ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŽ to Opo ... just expanded the inputs you gave ๐Ÿ˜†

PS remain the sweet self Opo .. 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Ok then for MOTW .. Let me plan one enjoyable evening for OpRish 

Let him pick you up from your home ๐Ÿ  ... greet you with a rose ๐ŸŒน 

You both travel by the car ๐Ÿš— to the river side . you both take a ๐Ÿšค boat ride on the river . โ›ต๏ธboth enjoy the view of the setting โ˜€๏ธ sun ๐ŸŒž.. while you share the ๐Ÿ‡ ๐Ÿ‰ fruits that you have packed for both along with some fruit juices ๐Ÿฅค  ... 

After sunset you take a stroll by the river side while munching on โ€œJhal muri โ€ ๐Ÿฟ and ๐Ÿฅœ peanuts ๐Ÿฅœ...

Discuss your similar tastes then stroll along the tree lined street ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒฒto reach the cafeteria ..where  he helps himself to โ˜•๏ธ coffee with brown sugar and you enjoy your fav ice cream ๐Ÿฆ ... 

itโ€™s now time for your evening classes  ...as you are a student ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ’ป .. so he drops you there n waits for you until  you finish ..๐Ÿ˜˜

You are over whelmed to see him still waiting for you . after all you are his fav fan ... your both enjoy some Egg chicken rolls ..๐ŸŒฏ๐ŸŒฎby now itโ€™s dark n he drops you home .๐Ÿš—.. where you mom dad are waiting for you anxiously ..they are relieved to see you ...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

My gift ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŽ to Opo ... just expanded the inputs you gave ๐Ÿ˜†

PS remain the sweet self Opo .. 

aw .. so sweet of you .. what a planning .. thx suta ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Lots of love and Best wishes โค๏ธ

Sutapasima thumbnail

aw .. so sweet of you .. what a planning .. thx suta ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Lots of love and Best wishes โค๏ธ

Dekha .. every one grilled you ..while I gifted you an enjoyable evening with your fav star .. .. hope you loved being MOTW 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Dekha .. every one grilled you ..while I gifted you an enjoyable evening with your fav star .. .. hope you loved being MOTW 

hahaha , i loved the grilling though , but as well as the grilling also  .. thx again dear Suta  โค๏ธ

opsora2090 thumbnail

Anyway Time to say Goodbye From this Thread . One of best moments i have passed Through out the whole Week.. Thank you so much people who came and gave so much love here . i literally overwhelmed to watch the response from all of you guys . i want to give Thanks to each and every single member who came and showered your amazing grilling session for me.

Thanks to Mod for choosing me for week -6 . โค๏ธ

All the very best for next one . See  you all in new thread ๐Ÿค—

Image result for kiran kher gif"

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

aree sacchi , aise fun fun mai roasting poem likhna and OS/SS/FF likhna dhang se , woh mere bass ki bat nei 

Oppz, Have u seen that underlined part?๐Ÿ˜†

Sutapasima thumbnail

Who will select the next MOTW ?? 

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Anyway Time to say Goodbye From this Thread . One of best moments i have passed Through out the whole Week.. Thank you so much people who came and gave so much love here . i literally overwhelmed to watch the response from all of you guys . i want to give Thanks to each and every single member who came and showered your amazing grilling session for me.

Thanks to Mod for choosing me for week -6 . smiley27

Hands down to ur poems. I will remember those xD I wanted to grill u but didn't get timesmiley38smiley37

Thanks to the mods <33 First MOTW to reach 60 pg :D

ps-Suta I have no idea!