Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MayurChan

This is world ki best Poem mein se ek...

"Aaj se sabka yahi Ikraar hai ,

Ankie kI Roasting Bhangaar hai "

🤣 Bilkul Sahi Pakde Hai 🤣

Image result for kiran kher gif"

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Oppo jaldi answer what i asked you 😡

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Oppo jaldi answer what i asked you 😡

which one ?

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

ankh khol ke dekh last page mein 😡

opsora2090 thumbnail

Ok one of the last questions 

Oppo, you have been a part of many fds. Pls tell me how you found Ksg Fd Different or similar to other FDs? 😎

Yes since 8 years in SM , i have been part with lot of FDS , randomly did fangirling of many . so i have saw a lot of fandom . and in general i must say KSG fandom is one of the best fandom among them . -

They are so much matured who understands the situation of their idol . negativity rarely affects them , and that is the best thing. one thing i notice , they work very silently , it is not like that day- night bass fangirling mai lage raho sm pe. jarurat kay time they come and start to make noise. and that is really best part of a FD. FD  means din rat apne kam dhanda chorke SM pe nei lage raho .. apna idol jaise khud bhi life mai kuch bano . i saw this attitude in many ksg fans , this is really a very matured sign. 

another positive thing i notice - the way bajaj character executed by maker and the happened the abrupt end, not a single neg trend they did against makers . not even boycotted, dint give pressure on makers. they maturely handled the situation and moved on . ulta gave thx and appreciated their fav . this type of broad mentality really amazed me .

though i am not ksgian . but as an individual fan whatever i have observed and interacted , the whole fandom is so much positive ever which is rare now a days SM fangirling. Keep it up . 👍🏼

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

ankh khol ke dekh last page mein 😡

ha de dia ans

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Opsora ... I was wondering if you could give us an OS on “A Dream OpoRish Date “ 

Opo tum Mera Request kab ans karogi ..am still waiting 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Opo tum Mera Request kab ans karogi ..am still waiting 

yaar , i am not that kind of  talented writer .. OS plot ane kay liye thode time lag jate hai ... aisei achanak nei likh sakti na ... tum kuch aur puchlo na pls 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

yaar , i am not that kind of  talented writer .. OS plot ane kay liye thode time lag jate hai ... aisei achanak nei likh sakti na ... tum kuch aur puchlo na pls 

You describe an evening ... herbal tea n baked Keema  samosey with Mr Bajaj ... healthy food haina !! 

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Exxxcuzzeee me!! -.-