Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think neha ka packup hogaya....good riddance ...her shaadi was giving me a headache yesterday!!!

Mimzy thumbnail

Kuhu signed divorce papers....3 months saath rehna he as per court orders.....she changed a lot!!!

No one in family knows...it seems ...

I am liking Kuhu......😃

Finally!!! Abir mujhe abir lagne laga he.....

Mishti seems to have changed a lot!!😳

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

kuku still living together.. kunal tries to get kuhu attention and talks non stop but she doesnt open her mouth n gives a letter to thanking him for the financial support for her first event... 

they are in notice period.. a calendar to count those days inside wardrobe.. 

morning everyone are discussing about mandap decoration.. everyone are around kuhu n kunal tries to get their attention.. kuhu suggest she will request abir for a shayari but kunal reminds he doesnt write shayari now.. 

abir in car.. saathiya bgm.. 

mish intro.. she is on bus top.. abir stops seeing the bus n remembers their first meet... he gets on top but doesnt see mish.. mish messages ananya about her arrival... abir feels mish is there.. 

someone comes n asks abir to get down... mish turns back but he already got down..mish also senses abir she is suddenly standing down... jaaniya mera bgm

precap - both in same restaurant.. mish saying she needs the khichadi as she ordered first.. mish goes to abirs table n takes half of it n writes "sorry mai apna haq chodna band kardiya hai"

..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Dance sequence i feel little out of place anyone else felt that way.

Today's episode was good except Rajvansh parivar 😒 i think for some time i wont like both rv and mah family . 

Parul crying 😒 shut up it's all your doing now don't start pity drama and meenakshi 😒 lesser said better

Precap angry chorni with her haq

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good Morning girlies🤗🤗

Thanks for the updates Meri Light🤗

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..FrozenHeart..

Dance sequence i feel little out of place anyone else felt that way.

Today's episode was good except Rajvansh parivar 😒 i think for some time i wont like both rv and mah family . 

Parul crying 😒 shut up it's all your doing now don't start pity drama and meenakshi 😒 lesser said better

Precap angry chorni with her haq

Haan....Dance sequence was kind of bad....except for the initial bit....

Lol......I think meri nazar lagayiiii.....nach sequences ko😆

Today's episode was way better than yesterday's ........hamari old show feels kuch aarahi thi......

RV fam is very irritating.....OTT ....

We haven't seen much of mah family....so dunno......

Originally posted by: SheThought

Must be the hit and miss at the bus depot... 😒

it was for last few min only pali... today half epi about neha n shaadi n kuku

Originally posted by: preeti200

Missing letter = more drama🙄

haha i dont know what was it needed for.. only for mah family to mu its abirs marriage.. as already helly is out of show.. no more shaadi drama.. 

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I think neha ka packup hogaya....good riddance ...her shaadi was giving me a headache yesterday!!!

true mini.. but seriously what was the need of all this drama  still confused 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

kuku still living together.. kunal tries to get kuhu attention and talks non stop but she doesnt open her mouth n gives a letter to thanking him for the financial support for her first event... 

they are in notice period.. a calendar to count those days inside wardrobe.. 

morning everyone are discussing about mandap decoration.. everyone are around kuhu n kunal tries to get their attention.. kuhu suggest she will request abir for a shayari but kunal reminds he doesnt write shayari now.. 

abir in car.. saathiya bgm.. 

mish intro.. she is on bus top.. abir stops seeing the bus n remembers their first meet... he gets on top but doesnt see mish.. mish messages ananya about her arrival... abir feels mish is there.. 

someone comes n asks abir to get down... mish turns back but he already got down..mish also senses abir she is suddenly standing down... jaaniya mera bgm

precap - both in same restaurant.. mish saying she needs the khichadi as she ordered first.. mish goes to abirs table n takes half of it n writes "sorry mai apna haq chodna band kardiya hai"

Did i miss something? What is the point of Neha's entry?!🤓