Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Abir ko bhi ek friend ki zarurat hai Jisse khul ke baat kar sake ... naanu toh naam ke bestie nikle 

both mishti and abir

But above ko thoda zyada...jisle saath romantic love na Juda ho

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

🤣🤣 I have reserved one room for my SaaS in agra ka pagal khaana😆

Let me marry abir first and then you see ... will kick her out first 😆

Wah ! Wah! Epic idea😆 But don't let her out. Keep her in the locked room only😉

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

🤗

Its getting to me.....!!!The stupid glasses.....what were the cvs thinking when they came up with this lame idea??

Hmm. Ghar ke ander sunglasses😕

shiningways2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Out of all the stuffs,I ended up noticing the fact that Mishthi's mobile's screen guard was broken🤣🤣.

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningways2407

Out of all the stuffs,I ended up noticing the fact that Mishthi's mobile's screen guard was broken🤣🤣.

Oh! I didn't notice that. 

But i thought it would have been nice when she was texting, she should have taken a selfie and without her knowing Abir will be there in the pic, which she will notice after sometime.

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Oh! I didn't notice that. 

But i thought it would have been nice when she was texting, she should have taken a selfie and without her knowing Abir will be there in the pic, which she will notice after sometime.

First she needs to notice the selfie which she took 2 months back🥱😆Right now she thinks that Abir was manipulated which is surely different than being blackmailed.I guess once she observes those three(meenu,Abir,Parul)in the previous selfie, she can start her jasusGiri😅

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningways2407

🤣

Good observation yaar. aur maine pure episode mei sirf Abir ke colourful sunglasses ko notice kiya. How many shades re baba....In one episode he wore black,purple,red and orange shades. Aiyo

Originally posted by: Jayati321

🤣

Good observation yaar. aur maine pure episode mei sirf Abir ke colourful sunglasses ko notice kiya. How many shades re baba....In one episode he wore black,purple,red and orange shades. Aiyo

Red wala to meri aankon ko chubha...Mr India wali feeling aane lgi(red light me Mr India dikhta tha..and Red shade me Mishti feel hui)🤣