Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

+10000 

Exactly my issue ..elevate ?  The characters of leads unlike the unpopular opinion is SHIT ..instead of working upon it , they bring everyone else down to THEIR level ...make everyone as dumb as them ..what is their objective? ...All they have been doing from episode 1 is saving each other..else zilch ! 

Agree totally i am glad u said because only u can say this and get away with it on this forum so thank you for saying it 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Tellychakkar article again πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -RD-

Agree totally i am glad u said because only u can say this and get away with it on this forum so thank you for saying it 

Ur scaring me πŸ€£

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ur scaring me πŸ€£

I am appreciating you hud hud dabangg😳

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

+10000 

Exactly my issue ..elevate ?  The characters of leads unlike the unpopular opinion is SHIT ..instead of working upon it , they bring everyone else down to THEIR level ...make everyone as dumb as them ..what is their objective? ...All they have been doing from episode 1 is saving each other..else zilch ! 

Anurag must have acted normal with sona for sometime and that doesnt mean they have to jump into the bed right away...sona had to act good for sometime? Why couldn't she act to be an ideal dil and a wife for sometime? After knowing what a bhondu is he, she didnt know how he would like his wife to be?  πŸ˜† She was living with him under a roof for a few months isnt it? 

N why did prerna leave if she was the wife with sindoor and bacha

Para 1 - Absolutely. In the first one or two weeks, Komo seriously had a HUGE upper hand coz she was owning the shit out of everyone, she was being fake nice to Prerna while setting boundaries for her, she was being fake nice to Anurag while he wasn't able to reciprocate that freely and love her but he was nice to her! Get her coffee, say bye to her nicely, and she was obviously owning Mohini and Nivi to the T with her fake sweetness. 

But they did NOT want that. Coz they wanted to supposedly make Prerna do something. Prerna was better off being a clumsy secretary in Anurag company instead of someone dressing up in Rajasthani clothes exposing Komolika. πŸ€’ What the bloody shit was that. 

Para 2 - EXACTLY. In a span of one week, with the change in camera angles, Komo's mental angles also took a nosedive and she started doing stupid things like nearly violating Anurag's privacy won't some suhaagraat. Arrey what nonsense. Two days ago, she'd sworn to herself that Anurag would kiss her in public! Knowing how Anurag was, why didn't she keep a kiss as a primary goal? πŸ˜† Anurag has memory loss right, not Komo. And the first time she tried getting close, she remembered the slap Anurag gave her earlier and stopped short of doing something excessive. Whatever happened to that? And why openly come to Ronit's engagement? 

Para 3 - WHY? God knows. She supposedly left coz she didn't want her presence to trigger memories, but she consciously tried staying away for one day, that day too his car hit her and he took her home, the next day she was in his office, so how she actually was helping Anurag recover I have no idea. And now, she's asking him stuff like why are you bothered etc, that is obviously triggering something in him, of course that doesn't harm his health. πŸ€”

And this supposed office romance track lasted for such a long Time, I can't even remember when it started and when it ended. I remember there was some IF article or some article about EJF saying (idk if it was her IV or not), saying women shouldn't be stopped from doing stuff, basically referring to Prerna going out and finding a job was a good thing etc. That just happened for two days. And now back to, we were in love, we were married, we were soulmates, Komo is the villain, we are Romeo and Juliet in 2019. πŸ˜’

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Para 1 - Absolutely. In the first one or two weeks, Komo seriously had a HUGE upper hand coz she was owning the shit out of everyone, she was being fake nice to Prerna while setting boundaries for her, she was being fake nice to Anurag while he wasn't able to reciprocate that freely and love her but he was nice to her! Get her coffee, say bye to her nicely, and she was obviously owning Mohini and Nivi to the T with her fake sweetness. 

But they did NOT want that. Coz they wanted to supposedly make Prerna do something. Prerna was better off being a clumsy secretary in Anurag company instead of someone dressing up in Rajasthani clothes exposing Komolika. πŸ€’ What the bloody shit was that. 

Para 2 - EXACTLY. In a span of one week, with the change in camera angles, Komo's mental angles also took a nosedive and she started doing stupid things like nearly violating Anurag's privacy won't some suhaagraat. Arrey what nonsense. Two days ago, she'd sworn to herself that Anurag would kiss her in public! Knowing how Anurag was, why didn't she keep a kiss as a primary goal? πŸ˜† Anurag has memory loss right, not Komo. And the first time she tried getting close, she remembered the slap Anurag gave her earlier and stopped short of doing something excessive. Whatever happened to that? And why openly come to Ronit's engagement? 

Para 3 - WHY? God knows. She supposedly left coz she didn't want her presence to trigger memories, but she consciously tried staying away for one day, that day too his car hit her and he took her home, the next day she was in his office, so how she actually was helping Anurag recover I have no idea. And now, she's asking him stuff like why are you bothered etc, that is obviously triggering something in him, of course that doesn't harm his health. πŸ€”

And this supposed office romance track lasted for such a long Time, I can't even remember when it started and when it ended. I remember there was some IF article or some article about EJF saying (idk if it was her IV or not), saying women shouldn't be stopped from doing stuff, basically referring to Prerna going out and finding a job was a good thing etc. That just happened for two days. And now back to, we were in love, we were married, we were soulmates, Komo is the villain, we are Romeo and Juliet in 2019. πŸ˜’

Bold - πŸ€£ 

I think we all are quite clear now on the limited writing capabilities this show has. Track after track just fizzles out after the initial bang. Better stop expecting anything out of the show. It's best meant to be trolled, nothing else!

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

Bold - πŸ€£ 

I think we all are quite clear now on the limited writing capabilities this show has. Track after track just fizzles out after the initial bang. Better stop expecting anything out of the show. It's best meant to be trolled, nothing else!

I agree. πŸ˜’