Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I like the 3rd one more

There was certain amount of rawness in their chemistry.

But any anupre moment is special to me

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Out of the 3 it's definitely the 2nd one for me as the favourite but any AnuPre moment is special for me. I wanna enjoy till the time we're getting AnuPre so that we can have them in our memories forever 😃

All AnuPre Moments are my Fav ....❤️😆

but ill mention my most fav one ..... It’s the Confession one ❤️❤️❤️

And from the 3 I’ll go with the 2nd one ..... AnuPre dance ...... Hayyeeeee !!!!

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mine isn't on there. 

I have three.

The love confession, thanks to that scene I started watching Kasauti despite knowing the Kachra we will get.  That's the top anupre moment as to me it felt like finally, she got him and he got her. They were just so happy knowing that the other loved them back and that song they played for it suits the moment. 

The second one where Prerna went running back to Anurag and he applied sindoor to her again and they hugged like no tomorrow. That scene felt like finally a caged bird got set free and she could breathe again, it was as if someone dead came back to life.

The third one where Prerna finally reveals her pregnancy to Anurag. Phew. He was so happy and I can tell he will be a very attentive father. Both of them were just very very happy to start a new life and family together, they had no idea Anurag wouldn't come back for a month. 

Looks like all the best Anupre moments happens when Prerna is dressed as a bride or standing in front of a temple with Anurag.

Now about Star Plus' options on fav anupre moment, the one before all the kachra happened. Yes, the one with Anurag in blue and Prerna in red/green saree. IMO, that was also their best outfits. 

Edited by Amanat284 - 4 years ago