Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Honestly many of you are being too harsh on Kabir. Firstly he is stressed out and rightly so. He didn't know the company he invested in was illegitimate and from his perspective he is right on the lines that he isn't financially stable for welfare of a newborn. 

However it doesn't allow him to treat Nisha the way he did. Though its only under stress, that he is acting like such and we've seen he treats Nisha lovingly all the other times. Ups and Downs are a part of relationships as long as they work through them togethor then all will be fine. 

Apart from that, todays episode has flipped the mood completely. Yogi is absolutely confused on how to proceed and is avoiding Pari due to the former. Pari is hurting more and more. Family have acknowledged Yogi-Paris' bond, which is a good thing but made things even awkward. Yogi soon to be uncle, and Pari an aunt? and lots of tension between Yogi and Pari. 

Precap was shocking. Roshan got frustrated and showed true colours (part of the plan). Gunjan isn't over Yogi clearly and is making YoRi harder to reach. Also I feel last Friday's precap/sneek peek will take place on Friday. Hope Yogi opens up to Pari and they accept to begin a relationship to test the waters. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

Honestly many of you are being too harsh on Kabir. Firstly he is stressed out and rightly so. He didn't know the company he invested in was illegitimate and from his perspective he is right on the lines that he isn't financially stable for welfare of a newborn. 

However it doesn't allow him to treat Nisha the way he did. Though its only under stress, that he is acting like such and we've seen he treats Nisha lovingly all the other times. Ups and Downs are a part of relationships as long as they work through them togethor then all will be fine. 

Apart from that, todays episode has flipped the mood completely. Yogi is absolutely confused on how to proceed and is avoiding Pari due to the former. Pari is hurting more and more. Family have acknowledged Yogi-Paris' bond, which is a good thing but made things even awkward. Yogi soon to be uncle, and Pari an aunt? and lots of tension between Yogi and Pari. 

Precap was shocking. Roshan got frustrated and showed true colours (part of the plan). Gunjan isn't over Yogi clearly and is making YoRi harder to reach. Also I feel last Friday's precap/sneek peek will take place on Friday. Hope Yogi opens up to Pari and they accept to begin a relationship to test the waters. 

I agree Kabir needs to be given time but to blame Nisha was completely wrong, stress or not. Was Nisha aware that Kabir doesn't want a child before their marriage? Did Kabir tell her this? If not, that's another mistake. I get that Kabir isn't financially stable and Nisha knows that too. He needs to sit down and clear his mind. Money gone is gone in this case. He needs to come to terms with it, share it with his family and move on. Sometimes, I do wonder if Kabir stays in the house just because he owes the family. He does stay detached at times. 

I like the word you used, test the waters. Both Pari and Yogi shouldn't jump the gun here. Take it slowly. There are lot of other practical elements that needs to work out in this relationship, Pari being a doctor and Yogi being disabled. Would they be able to find the balance in the long run. 

Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I agree Kabir needs to be given time but to blame Nisha was completely wrong, stress or not. Was Nisha aware that Kabir doesn't want a child before their marriage? Did Kabir tell her this? If not, that's another mistake. I get that Kabir isn't financially stable and Nisha knows that too. He needs to sit down and clear his mind. Money gone is gone in this case. He needs to come to terms with it, share it with his family and move on. Sometimes, I do wonder if Kabir stays in the house just because he owes the family. He does stay detached at times. 

I like the word you used, test the waters. Both Pari and Yogi shouldn't jump the gun here. Take it slowly. There are lot of other practical elements that needs to work out in this relationship, Pari being a doctor and Yogi being disabled. Would they be able to find the balance in the long run. 

Regarding YoRi, It will work long term without doubt. They've demonstrated that they are more then compatible as a couple whilst being friends. You know the one thing I love about these two are whilst they do have disagreements, they always end up apologising and coming togethor. That level of commitment shows how much they love each other. They'll find the balance, it may just be awkward at first and they'll be judged by society alot, though this can be battled through, it just depends on the two of them. Who I have all my faith in.

By the way, I feel like they'll start a relationship without informing anyone. Only then will it be chupke chupke (That is silently in hindi right) which matches their theme song. 

Also I remember reading your comments about Pari earlier on in the series. You didn't like her much. How about now? Do you like the idea of YoRi?

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Regarding YoRi, It will work long term without doubt. They've demonstrated that they are more then compatible as a couple whilst being friends. You know the one thing I love about these two are whilst they do have disagreements, they always end up apologising and coming togethor. That level of commitment shows how much they love each other. They'll find the balance, it may just be awkward at first and they'll be judged by society alot, though this can be battled through, it just depends on the two of them. Who I have all my faith in.

By the way, I feel like they'll start a relationship without informing anyone. Only then will it be chupke chupke (That is silently in hindi right) which matches their theme song. 

Also I remember reading your comments about Pari earlier on in the series. You didn't like her much. How about now? Do you like the idea of YoRi?

It's Indian Television. Do you think there is a chance of starting a relationship, letting it grow and test it to see if marriage is on cards? I don't think so. If the family gets to know YoRi are in love, then marriage talks will begin. I do hope your idea is taken and they show relationships. 

I didn't like the actor playing Pari. My problem was she was over doing it. But now she has improved immensely making Pari likeable. 

I am still skeptical. My view is Pari's love for Yogi is partially influenced by the fact that he belongs to a lovely family. She likes Yogi and loves him for his kindness and spirit. I just want this relationship to be tested before marriage. I wouldn't mind if the family themselves raise concerns as Pari, a doctor is bound to get a much better and normal guy than Yogi. The family wouldn't want to raise their hopes like last time to be crushef at the end. 

Mr-YK thumbnail

It's Indian Television. Do you think there is a chance of starting a relationship, letting it grow and test it to see if marriage is on cards? I don't think so. If the family gets to know YoRi are in love, then marriage talks will begin. I do hope your idea is taken and they show relationships. 

I didn't like the actor playing Pari. My problem was she was over doing it. But now she has improved immensely making Pari likeable. 

I am still skeptical. My view is Pari's love for Yogi is partially influenced by the fact that he belongs to a lovely family. She likes Yogi and loves him for his kindness and spirit. I just want this relationship to be tested before marriage. I wouldn't mind if the family themselves raise concerns as Pari, a doctor is bound to get a much better and normal guy than Yogi. The family wouldn't want to raise their hopes like last time to be crushef at the end. 

You can't be serious. Yes she fell in love with the family but thats not why she wants to be with Yogi. She stated she fell in love with Yogi because of what he did. Her love for the family has grown over time just as her love for Yogi. Also don't worry Pari has witnessed Yogi brokenhearted, so do you honestly think she'll put him through that again. If there is someone to be worried about, its Pari's mom, Chauhan, Roshan and Shiv and his family. 

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail

You can't be serious. Yes she fell in love with the family but thats not why she wants to be with Yogi. She stated she fell in love with Yogi because of what he did. Her love for the family has grown over time just as her love for Yogi. Also don't worry Pari has witnessed Yogi brokenhearted, so do you honestly think she'll put him through that again. If there is someone to be worried about, its Pari's mom, Chauhan, Roshan and Shiv and his family. 

I get it. I am just looking at the bigger picture now. Pari will not put Yogi or his family into the same suffering again. What I meant was, the family will fear the same will happen as Pari is "normal", educated, doctor who might turn her back if a better guy comes around. They wouldn't want Yogi to be heart broken again. 

Pari wants to be with Yogi for who he is. I just want this relationship to be tested. As friends, they don't have the commitment. In a relationship commitment comes in. A lot depends on each others interests. They have to spend more time as a couple talking about their future. 

Pari's mom will definitely be a problem and I am unsure if the family would be willing to take the insult. Because I am sure she will accuse them of trapping her daughter, etc

Mr-YK thumbnail

I get it. I am just looking at the bigger picture now. Pari will not put Yogi or his family into the same suffering again. What I meant was, the family will fear the same will happen as Pari is "normal", educated, doctor who might turn her back if a better guy comes around. They wouldn't want Yogi to be heart broken again. 

Pari wants to be with Yogi for who he is. I just want this relationship to be tested. As friends, they don't have the commitment. In a relationship commitment comes in. A lot depends on each others interests. They have to spend more time as a couple talking about their future. 

Pari's mom will definitely be a problem and I am unsure if the family would be willing to take the insult. Because I am sure she will accuse them of trapping her daughter, etc

I totally understand your stance. As we've agreed Pari wouldn't commit such a sin. I do still disagree that the family would think of Pari like such, she turned down Anirudh wasn't he the "better guy". But lets say the family do let that fear creep in then I think they are overthinking and just like Yogi are letting their fears speak for them. They'll have to think back to Anirudhs situation and Pari rejected him solely based on him being the "better guy". She loves Yogi as he is, so in her eyes Yogi is the better guy. 

Honestly speaking I think we'll get to see the waters tested. Especially as this show is so different then the others, I honestly used to find other indian shows absurd. You know Indian shows are mocked for their style but IIM stood out from the rest to me. Hence I am here now. Anyway this show doesn't need to follow the generic story path, so I hope we are right and maybe they will date secretly at first and we all know it'll make them closer and lead to telling the family and marriage. Whatever happens its the same outcome :)

If anyone will be a pain, it will be Pari's mom. The length she can go to for her daughter that she doesn't care about is crazy. 

End note: Hope I haven't offended anyone with what I've mentioned.

Shwets1502 thumbnail

I totally understand your stance. As we've agreed Pari wouldn't commit such a sin. I do still disagree that the family would think of Pari like such, she turned down Anirudh wasn't he the "better guy". But lets say the family do let that fear creep in then I think they are overthinking and just like Yogi are letting their fears speak for them. They'll have to think back to Anirudhs situation and Pari rejected him solely based on him being the "better guy". She loves Yogi as he is, so in her eyes Yogi is the better guy. 

Honestly speaking I think we'll get to see the waters tested. Especially as this show is so different then the others, I honestly used to find other indian shows absurd. You know Indian shows are mocked for their style but IIM stood out from the rest to me. Hence I am here now. Anyway this show doesn't need to follow the generic story path, so I hope we are right and maybe they will date secretly at first and we all know it'll make them closer and lead to telling the family and marriage. Whatever happens its the same outcome :)

If anyone will be a pain, it will be Pari's mom. The length she can go to for her daughter that she doesn't care about is crazy. 

End note: Hope I haven't offended anyone with what I've mentioned.

I am not comparing Gunjan and Pari but if we look from family's pov, even Gunjan was against the wedding being called off. It was crazy Shiv who was behind the mess. We are going to have crazy Pari's mom now. Fear is inevitable. 

IIM is definitely different and treats their tracks differently. I just wish they take the modern route of showing dating/testing waters before jumping the gun. 

How do you think the family will react if Pari's mom insults Yogi like the way Shiv did? Would Prakash remain silent? Because for him he can't tolerate anyone insulting his son and his disability. Pari's mom is definitely going to do that. 

Mr-YK thumbnail

I am not comparing Gunjan and Pari but if we look from family's pov, even Gunjan was against the wedding being called off. It was crazy Shiv who was behind the mess. We are going to have crazy Pari's mom now. Fear is inevitable. 

IIM is definitely different and treats their tracks differently. I just wish they take the modern route of showing dating/testing waters before jumping the gun. 

How do you think the family will react if Pari's mom insults Yogi like the way Shiv did? Would Prakash remain silent? Because for him he can't tolerate anyone insulting his son and his disability. Pari's mom is definitely going to do that. 

Pari isn't her mom. She will play peacemaker and Yogi knows about what Pari's mom is like. Hopefully they'll work togethor, instead of Yogi getting angry at Pari which he shouldn't since he knows about Pari's mother.

Dating is considered taboo in india right? So viewers who are against dating can cause what you guys call TRPs (Is that correct?) to drop. To make it worse, this show is on the tipping point with today's episode seeming rushed it does suggest IIM is going off air. However I don't care if dating is taboo, if it works for the plot, then I hope they go with it.

"Fear is inevitable" - It sure is and its worse now that the show may not be on our screens soon. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Pari isn't her mom. She will play peacemaker and Yogi knows about what Pari's mom is like. Hopefully they'll work togethor, instead of Yogi getting angry at Pari which he shouldn't since he knows about Pari's mother.

Dating is considered taboo in india right? So viewers who are against dating can cause what you guys call TRPs (Is that correct?) to drop. To make it worse, this show is on the tipping point with today's episode seeming rushed it does suggest IIM is going off air. However I don't care if dating is taboo, if it works for the plot, then I hope they go with it.

"Fear is inevitable" - It sure is and its worse now that the show may not be on our screens soon. 

I just don't want Srivastavs insulted again for no mistake of theirs. Or at least Yogi needs to talk to them and say he loves Pari so that everyone can work together. I think first thing to do would be to mend Pari and her parents relationship- mend or end. 

The word dating might still not be accepted but I do see that from Dadaji-Dadi, there had been love marriages in the family and hence there should have been partial dating somewhere. Would love to know more of how the rest of the couples got married. That's another track all together