Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I hope kabir’s financial problem gets sorted out soon.

I want the Srivastavas to know about it and help him sorting it out. 

Feeling bad for nisha. The situation is so stressful for her right now in this condition.

I am sure she will open up to Pari for sure during one of her check ups. ( another guess from me😆)

yaa.. Even I hope... .  I can imagine this scenario

pari get to know about it and she want to talk to yogi about this.. But he is will avoiding her... 

In that case I want her to talk with Vivek or Rani... 

Even in today's episode when Vivek was telling pari if yogi does something just tell me.. I will take his class😂😂😂 protective  bro 😎

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rishani77

Yes ans Kabir being selfish feeling so bad for Nisha....hopefully she will.open up to girls. And hoping to see Khushi back also as Yogi needs a confident. Let's see 

even I hope she open up with girls about it.... 

Kabir is insensitive, self centered and has angry issues.....  Can someone in family plz tell him it's not like nisha got pregnant herself He is equally responsible for it.... He should  have think throughly before investing his money in share market.... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

even I hope she open up with girls about it.... 

Kabir is insensitive, self centered and has angry issues.....  Can someone in family plz tell him it's not like nisha got pregnant herself He is equally responsible for it.... He should  have think throughly before investing his money in share market.... 

So true his char is becoming sick but such people do exist around us blaming only the woman / wives...Yet again cv's are showing true social issues. Kuddos! 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

So true his char is becoming sick but such people do exist around us blaming only the woman / wives...Yet again cv's are showing true social issues. Kuddos! 

I guess they are showing kabir’s character traits are becoming like his father Kailash. Who blamed his dead wife , son kabir and Srivastavas for all his misfortunes.

rishani77 thumbnail

I guess they are showing kabir’s character traits are becoming like his father Kailash. Who blamed his dead wife , son kabir and Srivastavas for all his misfortunes.

Point and it is scary even Prakash said that he is afraid that Kabir might become like his father...

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail

By the way guys do you remember how Pari was against the idea of shaadi but was also excited by the idea lf eloping for shaadi. Dadaji excitingly said to her that he really wish that she will elope to get married. 

So do you think YaRi will get a proper shaadi or will elope with the help of Srivastavas as Pari's family and maybe Sharma's might come in between? 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

By the way guys do you remember how Pari was against the idea of shaadi but was also excited by the idea lf eloping for shaadi. Dadaji excitingly said to her that he really wish that she will elope to get married. 

So do you think YaRi will get a proper shaadi or will elope with the help of Srivastavas as Pari's family and maybe Sharma's might come in between? 

Whatever they do all I want is YaRi to be together..😂😂

May be they can elope and get married first like register marriage because of Pari’s parents are against it.

N after that marriage with all the rituals..( I personally prefer bengali wedding for YaRi 😂😂😅) when YAri and Srivastavas convince the ganguly’s.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Point and it is scary even Prakash said that he is afraid that Kabir might become like his father...

True so lets see how his story unfolds. 

But kudos to the makers who are bringing this social issues forward. True, people lose all their life savings and hard earned money in these kinda Ponzi scams.

rishani77 thumbnail

Whatever they do all I want is YaRi to be together..😂😂

May be they can elope and get married first like register marriage because of Pari’s parents are against it.

N after that marriage with all the rituals..( I personally prefer bengali wedding for YaRi 😂😂😅) when YAri and Srivastavas convince the ganguly’s.

Haha yess same here as long as they become 1! Definitely some fun time elope then register marriage then bengali shaadi. ☺️

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I was furious when Kabir said, "tum itne careless kaise ho sakte ho". Excuse me! If he doesn't want a child, why even try then? Because of the loss, he is losing all senses and respect. Poor Nisha. Thankfully she has her family for support. I want to see Kabir telling that he doesn't want a child in front of Dadaji and Prakash. 1. He would be reprimanded 2. They are the best people to tell Kabir that he isn't his father and a much better person. He needs to believe that first. 

Coming to Yogi-Pari. Probably I am one of those who wants this proposing, love, etc to end as quickly as possible and move on. I am bored of the Yogi shaadi track now. That has been the central track right from the beginning. If it is a finite show, I get it. Else, I don't see the point of having so many interesting characters and not using them properly. 

Yogi did behave irresponsibly leaving the shop without informing. He is young and bound to do these things, I get it. But still irresponsible. Sometimes, I do feel Kusum and Dadaji overprotects Yogi.