MY FIRST CRUSH..AN AKSHAN FF (CHAPTER 2..PG 2)

Shaina_RS thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Heyya everyone..so u all must be thinking about this..so this idea i got from a novel which i read last month..so thought of trying my hands on akshan again..hope u all would like it..so without wasting ur tym further..lets move to prologue and characters..

PROLOGUE..

GUDDAN AGGARWAL..doughter of one of the richest businessman living peacefully in indore with her father BHUSHAN AGGARWAL and mother ANJALI (ANJU) AGGARWAL until then..

11 august..when she had got to know about her new neighbours..

AKHSAT JINDAL..elder son of HARSHWARDHAN (HARSH) JINDAL and SAVITRI JINDAL who had a cute lil lovely sis ANANYA JINDAL(ANU) was living a lavish life..in goa...being a son of one of rich business man..until when..

11 august..when they shifted to indore..

They purchased a mansion in front of the aggarwal mansion and thus developed a family..soon.

Anu and guddan being same age..became best friends ..soul sis rather..and went to same school and in sane class.. They both study akong party along..guddan often used to stay at jindal mansion duribg exams..for preparations and sleep as well and vica versa with anu..

Although harsh and savitri loved theur children equally but akshat being elder was apple of the eye..who was pampered..but was not at all a spoilt brat..rather he was rank one in every field..he was a born genius..with just one passion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHARACTER SKETCH

GUDDAN AGGARWAL

(KANIKA MANN)     

Cutest...bubbly girl..who had crush on her best friends elder brother..lives her life to the fullest..confident..beautifull..and loved by everyone..

AKSHAT JINDAL

(NISHANT MALKANI)      

AGE 16 YEARS

Breath taking hot and handsome since his childhood..focused...not at all a spoilt brat..one woman man..brother of ananya jindal..apple of jindal bhawan..stood first in every thing..only had one focus i.e. study since coz of his childhood dream to be a mechanical engineer..and to get admission in IIT DELHI.

ANANYA JINDAL

(SEHRISH ALI)      

naughty cute girl..loved her dad tge most..best friend of guddan ..

BHUSHAN AGGARWAL 

(SHUBASH CHAKROBARTY)     

Guddan s dad.

HARHSWARDHAN JINDAL

(SACHIN TYAGI)

Akshats dad.

SAVITRI JINDAL

(PARINEETA BORTHAKUR)

Akshats mother        

And ANJALI AGGARWAL

(TRISHNA VIVEK)

Guddus mother..

(note : she is totally positice here..infact no one is negative..as its just a cute sweet romantic story starting from a teen age crush to marraige)

Others..

PARAM SINGH BHATIA AS: randhir singh shekhawat..

PARAM SINGH BHATIA AS: randhir singh shekhawat        

Devilishly handsome..could make amy girl fall for him..but only loved one gurl dearly and wnated to marry her only..who he is.??.peep in to know😉😉

Btw tell me how u find randhir😉

HARSHITA GAUR as:SANYUKTA 

Sexy and hot at the same time cute..only love one guy..and wants to marry him..peep in to know more about her😉

So heres tge prologue and characters..tell me hiw was that😊😊parts would be updated soon😊 and do let me know that should i continue or not??and how was the plot..

P.s. comments are must..negative and positive bith are welcomed😊😊 to get the part 1❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhumi1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice starting 

Continue 

Update soon 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome CS

Love it

Continue soon

Shaina_RS thumbnail

Hii dear ones...soo i m starting a whole new diffferent concept..nothing related to the show..as u read in prologue..hope u all will like it..*fingers crossed* 

NOTE : THE FICTION IS PURELY MINE..WITH ALL RIGHTS RESERVED..THE CONTENT AND THE STORY MAY BE SIMILAR..BUT ITS TOTALLY MINE..NIT A COPY..SO PLEASE NO BASHING..FOR CONTENT AND STORY..AS THE PLOT ITSELF IS VERY COMMON U MAY FIND MILLION OF SAME PLOT AND MAY BE SIMILAR WRITINGS BUT THIS FF IS THE RESULT OF MY HARDWORK..

In this ff most of the time i would work as guddan pov and not of authors pov..there would be pov of akshta as  well when needed..hope u all like it😊😊

so without further this and thats..lets skip to chapter 1..

CHAPTER 1:

:GUDDAN AN ANU

The sunlight peeped through the glass window as curtains were slightly shifted..thus disturbing our sleeping beauty...she rolled her eyes..and moved her hands..in order to sleep without disturbance..the sunlight was making her to roll over but suddenly the stern face dur to sunlight relaxed a bit as the continuous light was no more in effect..she twisted in sleep and a smile crept on her face in sleep..but the sunlight was again peeping...from side..probably the curtains were not placed properly..but w8 curtains were not blocking the sunlight as the sunlight was peeping from the curves..which curtains do not have..so what was that..but its all okay!!this hapoended daily..and our sleeping beauty is not so free to check who used to block the sunlight reaching to her everyday..not by placing curtains but standing there itself..what a stupidity..so its better to focus on the sleep..and with that she turned to other side..only to find someones hot breath on her face..giving her tickilng effects..and the next moment she found someones hand on her back and she was sleeping on her stomach..she smiled in sleep and hugged the person back.....

So before u move to some dirty cliche moments let me clear u who was the person..

"Anu..." Guddan said..still sleepy..

"Sone de na guddu.." She said rolling to the otger side..

So the person was anu..aka ananya...

Before she could say anything...her sleep finally broke due to continuous ringing of her mobile..

"Hello ma..." Finally she opened her eyes to find the person who used to block sunlight..but as usual that left..

"Hello guddan..." Finally she came out of her reverie..

"Haan maa..."

"Guddan jaldi aa ghr pr..teri dadi massi aayi hai.."

Well this was enough for her to jump on the bed..leading to break anu's  sleep..

"Ma...aa..kyu..itni jldi.. Itni subah..kyu aayi hai??" Guddan hissed listening her name

"Voh to aaj unki flight thi na subah ki bikaner se..to vo pahuch gai .." Her mother replied firmly.

"Acha to mai aati hu" Guddan said without any heart..

"Haan jldi aa..vo tuje dhoondh rhi hai...aur haan..kuch dhang ka pehenkar aana koi suit..tuje to pta hi hai na vo kaisi hai" Said her mother yo which guddan just affirmed while twisting nose..and hunged her call.

And turned to anu who was in a comical expression giving  rise to her anger..

Anu quickly hide her smile after getting glares from guddan..and aksed about the matter..

"Kya hua guddu.."

"Kya hua...kya hua..." She stsrted her drama..

"Haan kya hua...???"

"Arey aa gyi jailor wapis...pichle mahine to gyi thi..fir tapak pdi.." She said while having a pout and twisted nose..making her look soooo damn cuteee...

"Ale le..fir se aa gyi..aur tu yaha baithi hai...bhag jldi washroom mei..tb tk mai dekhti hu tere liye koi suit..simple bilkul behenji wala.."

"Hn.." And ran to washroom..

She came out in bathrobe only to find the bed full of suits but no suit suit the situation..as every single suit was designer..with either sllevesless or backless or off shoulder..which made her feel like crying..

"Dekh guddu yhi suits hai mere pass...ab dekh kya krna hai..."

"Anu yrrr muje kuch samjh nahi aa rha..agar jailor ke samne ye pehenkar gyi na to kacha chaba jayengi.."said guddan said in her famous accent.

" Guddu yrr tu na tension na le..."while choosing the perfect suit for her...

"Ye dekh guddu..i guess this would the best fir today.." Showing guddan a beautifull pink colour churidaar..

"Haan..nahi...ye backless hai.." Guddan neglected when she found it backless..

"Haan to aisa kr yhi pehen ja ye crop top and shorts.." Said anu getting fed up from her..

"Hadd hai.."guddan got more annoyed..

Suddenly an idea cracked anu..

" Guddu aisa kr tu ye pehen aur baal khule rkh liyo fir to ye backless ki problem khatam.."

"Haaan...tnku..thnku..." She kissed her cheeck and went to change in the washroom.

She came out of bathroom wearing her churidaar..with her hair tied in bun..thus giving perfect view of her back..she amde her way towards the dressing table..when she didnt found anu in the room..and tried her hands on the dori which was making her mad over it..she was literally fighting with the dori..as she was not able to tie it..moreover anu was also nowhere to be found in the room..she stopped fighting when she heard a knock on the door..it would be anu..she thought..and said..

"Come in yr...dekh na dori bandh hi nahi rahi..aur tu aise knock krke kyu aane lagi..kaha gyi thi..acha chl chod..aur jldi aa k mei dori baand.." She didnt even looked at the person..but..when she heard...

"Ohhh sorry sorry.." The person exclaimed..making her to look..

She looked in the mirror..only to find akshat standing behind  her and chipping a sorry..her breath hitched..her cheecks giving tough competition to the suit she was wearing..when she looked at akshat..she quickly turned around and not realising her back reflecting by the mirror and thus giving a full view of her back..she moved a side as the realisation dawned upon so as her back touched the nearby wall..but she still found akshat gawking at her without a blink..thus making her blush to crimson red..

"Err...rrr..woo..hh i m sorry.." Said akshat while trying hard to not to look at her..

"Hmm.." She hummed very softly..almost inaudible to him and still looking down..

"Voh..muje lga ki anu yaha hai..to aa gya..muje nahi ota tha ki tum ho..trust me meri koi intention nahi thi..plz dont get me wrong..sorry once again" He said in a go..as if he left any train..

He strode out of the room..without waiting for any reply..while she stood numb..not knowing what to do..while looking still at the floor..

Guddan didnt knew how to react..as she still was in daze..she felt shy when she found him gawking..and felt happy as this was the first time he talked to her..although it was embarressing but still she felt happy and her cheeks automatically acquire deepest shade of red after reminding the incident

Phew!!finally one done..so plz tell me how was tge chapter..and share ur views..if u want next part to be updated..as i wanted ur comments which are decreasing..so plz dont be silent..and plz comment how was this..inored to read the story further..

Love..

Shaina..❤️

Shaina_RS thumbnail

thanku soo much...first part up plz check..

Shaina_RS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhumi1992

Nice starting 

Continue 

Update soon 

glad u liekd it...1 up...plz check..and doo share ur views...

Shaina_RS thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome CS

Love it

Continue soon

glad u liekd it...1st up pls do share ur views...

plmzaq thumbnail

Awesome update

Love it

Cont soon

Shaina_RS thumbnail

CHAPTER 2:on my mind

Guddan was still statue at her place..since 15 mins when akshat left..reminiscing the incident that took place..giving her unknowingly a deep hue on her cheeks..she was rooted at her place..lost in her own world..when jer trance was broken by..

"Guddu...guddu..."

"Haan..han kya hua" She replied finally coming back to earth.

"Kaha hai yarr tu..kb se bula rahi hu..tu hai ki sunti hi nahi..aur ek ye bhai..tang kr k rakha hua hai.."

"Aisa kya kr dia ab??" His mention trigered her curiosity..as always..

"Yrr vo ha..said she scratching her nape.." Vo na maine kl raat ko bhai ke laptop pr pani gura dia..tb se ghr sr pr utha lia hai..khadus..jara sa pani hi to tha.."

"Isme glti teri hi thi..kya pta kitna imp kaam ho usme.." Guddan retorted back..

"Acha..tu to aise bol rhai hai..jaise unki biwi ho..."said anu rolling her eyes..but the wife..made guddan's cheek automativally plum red...making her to look down in embarresment..

" Chill yr.."said anu..

"Hm..acha ab hum chlte hai..ghr pr aagyi hongi wo..aur abi tk to sara ghrp bhi sar pr utha kia hoga.." Said guddan heading out of the room.

"Chlo..bb"

At hall

She came downstairs along woth ananya..As she was approaching to tge gates of jindal mansion.. When she came to A halt..turned back..and glanced at his window in his room..at second floor..next to ananyas room..her daily routine before coming out or after entering the mansion..the first and last thong she used to check was always his window..although she knew no one would be there for her..smiling back..and w8inh for her..but it became a ritual for her..that she nevrr ever missed it any single day..she again gawked at his window in hope of finding akshat there w8ing for her..smiling back..and waving 'a bye' but alas..as always she found no one..except of curtains...no akshat no waving..she smiled and left for her house..

But here was someone who was grinning like idiots..like always..after her departure..as he was none other than akshat..who always used to stand at his window..displacing the curtains in such a way..from where he could get her clear view..but couldnt be found by anyone..and always used to gawk at her leaving..

AKSHAT'S POV..

I  woke up as usual..and went fir my morning walk..and returned and made my way towards anu's room..only to find twk beautiful angels sleeping with cute smile on their faces...but as usual..her sleep git disturbed by sunrays..which made to step in between her and light...making me much easier to drool over ber face..she looks sooooo cute...in her sleep even..as i saw her stirring ..made me ti ket out a chuckle as her frown lines make her more cute..she was a real cutie..and with that she hugged anu...making me a bit jealous of my sister..i wished i would have been there..gosh...she would be really soft...ewww...what i m thinking...my dirty thoughts came to halt..coz of her fone...and i immeditialy left tge room..and as i stpoed out i could hear her talking on her fone..which was probably of her mother...

Later when i came to knew..anu"s deed...i was really furious at her..how could she spill water on my laptop..and made my way her room..completely forgetting about guddan being there..

But what i saw after entering left my mouth in oerfect o shape...i was out of my senses...her crystal clear back facing me...was making my hands and head go weak on there senses..i somehow controlled my legs..hands and my mind which was going in wronh direction alomg with my eyes..came back and stood there..but my eyes were not getting my signals..they were betraying me..her back..how could anyone have soo smooth..milky..clear..and sexy back..i knew she was cute..but her bacj was way more sexy..she was a real epitome of beauty...her just onesight make me to loose my mind...the way i used to look at her..i had never thought these creeps for anyone..and no one made me to loose my mind at just a singke sight except her...she always make me feel as if my mind..my eyes..my hands..and legs..are all nothing without her sight...but my thoughts came to halt when she turned back..she was looking soo emebarressed..making me feel vulnerabke..guilt overtook my sneses and i landed on earth..it made me feel soo bad..it was all unintentional...hiw could i make her understand..what woukd she be thinking...what if she wont come back..and what if she told this abiyt mom and dad...they would not leave me..but it was all unintentional...i tried my level best to explain the same..and at last after giving a last try and apology..i left the room.hurriedly..i wss still scared. .what if all my fears prove them..

I came and stood at my window as she woukd be leaving anytime...as it was my ritual to stand here and gawk at her retreating figure..since the day i found her looking at my window..and smiling..i loved to stand there..and drool on her..and w8ted fir her..and as usual she came..again with teh same tender back...giving me shrills..but when i didnt find her turning and smiling...i was really worried...i thought she wont looka nd wont be back..but the next moment she turbed and smiled..amding me jump and the replacing a fearfull expression with a huge grin..she was nit angry was clear now..givibg me  a different happiness.

But the next thing i saw after her departure were my entrance exams form..and reminded my dream which was superior to any kind of distraction or attraction..

"Tum bahut sundar ho guddan..but nere dream bahut bada hai..aur ge mujhe allow nahi krta ki mai kisi aur cheez mei apna dhyaan lagau..isliye muje tumhe apne aap se durr rkhna hi hoga i hv to leave every fatal distraction in my way..and fir that hum na hi mike to acha hai.."..

.....end of pov....

With that he smiled faintedly and made his dirct way towards his study table thus indulging in his life first love..his dream...

******************************†************************************†*************************** *so how was tge chpter...share ur views and plz reply for next chapter* 

Love..

Shaina❤️

plmzaq thumbnail

Nice update

Love it

Continue soon